Lexx78
12-07-2007, 04:17 AM
great speech.

noztnac
12-07-2007, 04:36 AM
Wow!!

Rangeley
12-07-2007, 08:48 AM
Are you guys kidding? Olberman is a namecalling blowhard, no less than Oreilly. This is the type of stupid partisan politics that Ron Paul doesnt participate in.

He does succeed at being funny (perhaps unintentionally,) though, so I will give him that.

brandon
12-07-2007, 09:06 AM
Are you guys kidding? Olberman is a namecalling blowhard, no less than Oreilly. This is the type of stupid partisan politics that Ron Paul doesnt participate in.

He does succeed at being funny (perhaps unintentionally,) though, so I will give him that.

+1

whats up with those square glasses he wears?

Paulitician
12-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Keith Olbermann is an utter hack. I have absolutely no respect for these corporate talking heads, "left", "right", "centrist" or whatever. Why can't you people understand that they are all part of the problem?

hard@work
12-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Olbermann capitalized on the truth without actually working to fix the problems. He's shown his colors with how he has ignored our movement.

LinearChaos
12-07-2007, 12:50 PM
Olbermann is a pundit True Believer through and through.

RPFTW!
12-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Olbermann capitalized on the truth without actually working to fix the problems. He's shown his colors with how he has ignored our movement.

He's ignored us but at least he hasn't attacked us yet. He seems like a lot of liberals, they go after the neocons but so far have left us completely alone. I'm still undecided about him. He's probably just the lefts equivalent of O'Reilly though but only time will tell.

hard@work
12-07-2007, 01:12 PM
He's ignored us but at least he hasn't attacked us yet. He seems like a lot of liberals, they go after the neocons but so far have left us completely alone. I'm still undecided about him. He's probably just the lefts equivalent of O'Reilly though but only time will tell.

This would count for me if it wasn't for the fact that we are attracting a lot of dems and even the greens. The movement provides solutions for all of our concerns across the board. I know, I'm a very passionate environmentalist and capitalist. They refuse to address the ideas and ideals for a reason. Maybe the jury is out for Olbermann, but that does not change the fact that who he works for is a corporatist entity. This is my concern now no matter what the message is from the messenger - what is the inside agenda?

He is giving half of the message. This makes me suspicious of Olbermann's true intentions.

mtmedlin
12-07-2007, 01:23 PM
I dont care if he is a hack, even hacks can stumble across the truth and anybody willing to shed the light on the illegal war and complete malfeasance of our president should at least be temporarily applauded.

Paulitician
12-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Utter, mindless hack. "Left gatekeeper," as they say.

polomertz
12-07-2007, 01:32 PM
MSM is so far behind... this little "Special Comment" should've happened a while ago.

RP4ME
12-07-2007, 01:33 PM
He may be a hack but he can be useful!!!

Someone needs to get the man some caffeine - he is clearly dragging!