PDA

View Full Version : CNN:Republicans Blame Obama For Libya's Benghazi Ambassador deaths. Sailors Released.

AngryCanadian
01-13-2016, 06:02 AM
CNN:Republicans Blame Obama For Libya's Benghazi Ambassador deaths. Sailors Released.

On CNN this morning Republicans are no longer criticizing Obama for the 10 Sailors whom were captured in Iranian waters after their engines had failed, and from what i had seen they arent targeting Obama for the Iranian as heavily as they used, well that could change with the Candidates running.

"America is longer respected in the world says a Republican congressmen on New Day" and suggested that failed to push for a regime change in Syria.

Do the Republicans realize that the reason the world no longer respect is simply because of the war in Iraq and the spying program on friendly allied countries?

Yet these same Republicans were in favor of regime change in Libya, so its also the Republican fault for the Benghazi Ambassador deaths, if they haven't pushed for a regime change they would be alive today.

timosman
01-13-2016, 06:35 AM
CNN:Republicans Blame Obama For Libya's Benghazi Ambassador deaths. Sailors Released.

On CNN this morning Republicans are no longer criticizing Obama for the 10 Sailors whom were captured in Iranian waters after their engines had failed, and from what i had seen they arent targeting Obama for the Iranian as heavily as they used, well that could change with the Candidates running.

"America is longer respected in the world says a Republican congressmen on New Day" and suggested that failed to push for a regime change in Syria.

Do the Republicans realize that the reason the world no longer respect is simply because of the war in Iraq and the spying program on friendly allied countries?

Yet these same Republicans were in favor of regime change in Libya, so its also the Republican fault for the Benghazi Ambassador deaths, if they haven't pushed for a regime change they would be alive today.

What is this gobbledygook?:eek:

Do I have to read this crap in the morning?