PDA

View Full Version : You all are the best!

Bodhi
12-07-2007, 01:07 AM
I have never seen so many people come together and do what is happening right now. We all can disagree and somehow it does not matter, projects get done and things happen. I have never seen anything like this in my 34 years.

I cannot be more proud than to be a part of what is happening right here right now!!!

microsect
12-07-2007, 01:12 AM
He who knows others is wise;
He who know himself is enlightened.
-Lao-tzu,

Midnight77
12-07-2007, 01:13 AM
Much of Paul's chances will determine how successful we make the 16th. This is the loudest message we can possibly send to America, combined with the blimp.

Use the holidays to educate your friends and family. And pray.

derdy
12-07-2007, 01:16 AM
I second the notion that I am the best :p

aravoth
12-07-2007, 01:17 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=16N_76mlsMk

indeed.

Bodhi
12-07-2007, 01:22 AM
I second the notion that I am the best :p

Well, let's give RP the best, but I'll put a vote in for you for 2nd? hehe :D

ThomasJ
12-07-2007, 01:25 AM
I have never seen so many people come together and do what is happening right now. We all can disagree and somehow it does not matter, projects get done and things happen. I have never seen anything like this in my 34 years.

I cannot be more proud than to be a part of what is happening right here right now!!!

Imagine 300 million Americans working for each of our own self interest like we are for Ron Paul.
Imagine being able to truly agree to disagree. Imagine millions of creative minds free to invent for each ones own true profit. Imagine the solutions to problems that we can make. Not as a group, Not as a collective, but as individuals giving 100% for the things that make the life of each individual better for themselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectivism_%28Ayn_Rand%29

derdy
12-07-2007, 01:34 AM
Well, let's give RP the best, but I'll put a vote in for you for 2nd? hehe :D

In all seriousness, I thought of posting a similar thread.

I've always been very keen on history and current events. That includes the fact that we are making history. 1776 should NEVER be forgetten!

In that time, they were patriots breaking away from a tyrannical government, setting the guidelines for the government of the New World.

It's only been a little over 200 years and the tyrannny is creeping back in!

And nothing against soldiers whatsoever, but I think the patriot of the new century are those that defend the Constitution in government, not only on the battlefield! Hell, that might even include former soldiers defending the Constitution through government!

The possibilities are endless folks! Let's not let the globalist ideology supercede the blood and tears of previous generations!!

Here's to America, as it physically exists now as a nation-state and to the Constitution upon which it was founded!

Peace
Denny

Trigonx
12-07-2007, 01:57 AM
haha this thread has gotten me to want to order Atlas Shrugged now. Thanks for the video link Aravoth.

rajibo
12-07-2007, 02:02 AM
haha this thread has gotten me to want to order Atlas Shrugged now. Thanks for the video link Aravoth.

Man, I've tried Atlas Shrugged 3 times now. 1100 pages of REALLY tiny print. I've only ever gotten about 100 pages in. I liked Fountainhead though.