PDA

View Full Version : To the "experienced" political supporters out there

icon124
12-07-2007, 12:20 AM
Have you ever seen an underdog get as much support as RP has been getting...has anyone come close to what he is doing? Has there ever been someone like RP running before?

Just curious because i'm new to all of this...RP is good at making me feel like i should get involved...so i did lol

So to you more "experienced" people helping candidates and so forth....answer me lol

NewEnd
12-07-2007, 12:22 AM
Have you ever seen an underdog get as much support as RP has been getting...has anyone come close to what he is doing? Has there ever been someone like RP running before?

Just curious because i'm new to all of this...RP is good at making me feel like i should get involved...so i did lol

So to you more "experienced" people helping candidates and so forth....answer me lol

No, not at all. I worked for the Libertarian Party for many years, and there was never s ingle glimmer of hope any candidate would win. the work was alot harder, knowing you were going to lose.

klamath
12-07-2007, 12:25 AM
I have been following politics for 30 years and the closest thing to this would be Reagan in 1976. I have never seen the grass roots like this ever and I don't believe it has ever happened before.

sharedvoice
12-07-2007, 12:43 AM
Ron Paul is the REAL DEAL.

Benaiah
12-07-2007, 12:49 AM
I have never seen ANY candidate get the people behind him like this. Underdog or not.

Dorfsmith
12-07-2007, 12:52 AM
I'm only 30 but I have been following politics since I was about 15. The only time I even remember seeing people excited enough to hold a sign was when Ross Perot ran. This revolution makes the Ross Perot thing look like a speck. It's amazing :D