PDA

View Full Version : Is this forum open to Libertarians?

Indy Vidual
01-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Please Note: Only part of this is intended to be humorous. We have a real topic which is not intended for "Hot Topics" or "The Vent".

Is this forum open to Libertarians?
While it is understood this forum is private property, may we seek to better understand the specific property we tread upon?

Can we joke about sex without having a pre-1950's morality 'hide' the discussion in "Hot Topics"?
Will negative threads directed at military troops which treat the group of individuals as harshly and stereotypically as "we" tend to treat police-critters be moderated in the exact same manner?
Are we allowed to freely discuss things that Ron Paul might have done differently (i.e Those silly little mistakes) without the topics quickly being closed or sent to "Hot Topics"?
Is anyone interested in taking-over/reclaiming the Libertarian Party, since the Republican Party is facing possible destruction this year?
Is there anything you want to add to this list?

http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2015-04-24/f7a521f0-eaa7-11e4-930a-5d739281be31_AP090602048119.jpg

TheNewYorker
01-05-2016, 10:03 PM
Why wouldn't it be be? It's RONPAULforums.com

Ron Paul was a member of the libertarian party

Sola_Fide
01-05-2016, 10:05 PM
Can we joke about sex without having a pre-1950's morality 'hide' the discussion in "Hot Topics"?

What does that have to do with libertarianism?

Dianne
01-05-2016, 10:07 PM
All of the above. I changed my voter registration from libertarian to republican, because, the hick town I live in seems to think libertarian = lesbian. You know how those L words can be confusing, lol. I say some things on this forum that some might considered outlandish, and haven't been banned yet, so go for it !!!

William Tell
01-05-2016, 10:07 PM
What does that have to do with libertarianism?

It's kind of like running around naked smoking pot. It's just something all libertarians do apparently.

TheNewYorker
01-05-2016, 10:08 PM
It's kind of like running around naked smoking pot. It's just something all libertarians do apparently.

I know a lot of people that do that and aren't libertarian

thoughtomator
01-05-2016, 10:14 PM
This forum is open to libertarians but we're going to need to fight to keep it that way, as theocrats, anarchists, and progressives are all trying to take over and claim it as their own.

Dianne
01-05-2016, 10:35 PM

I don't smoke pot, but I am in favor of over throwing the Federal Government. Not sure what that is called.. I'm sure the news media has some type of label for me.

cajuncocoa
01-05-2016, 10:39 PM
This forum is open to libertarians but we're going to need to fight to keep it that way, as theocrats, anarchists, and progressives are all trying to take over and claim it as their own.you forgot paleocons and white nationalists.

Occam's Banana
01-06-2016, 07:01 AM
I know a lot of people that do that and aren't libertarian Then they're doing it wrong.

Ronin Truth
01-06-2016, 09:04 AM
Best I can determine, only sometimes. FYI, statists are always welcome, so it seems. :(

Rad
01-06-2016, 09:22 AM
You know, we never got any Rand Paul girls videos. :(

presence
01-06-2016, 10:02 AM
The supreme goodness is like water,
nourishing all of creation
without trying to compete with it.
It gathers in the low places unpopular with men.

Tao Te Ching - 500 BC

The same can be said for liberty

Ronin Truth
01-06-2016, 12:31 PM
I don't smoke pot, but I am in favor of over throwing the Federal Government. Not sure what that is called.. I'm sure the news media has some type of label for me.

'Periodic revolution, “at least once every 20 years,” was “a medicine necessary for the sound health of government.” ' -- Thomas Jefferson 3rd US President (1801-1809)