PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want to carpool from Denver/Boulder for the second session?

qLir
12-06-2007, 11:20 PM
I'm very interested in helping out with this event. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone else interested in going, and I don't think I can justify driving just myself. So if you're interested, send me an e-mail at sohobo at gmail dot com or reply here and hopefully we can iron something out. I haven't actually signed up yet, but all I'm waiting for is a couple people to split gas with.

Oh and hopefully someone has a better vehicle, but if necessary we can use mine. The gas mileage is great, but max seating is 5, the back is not terrible but a little tight, and there's no all-wheel drive or legit snowtires (although they are top of the line all-purpose, decent on snow) in case there's a storm.

banemaler
12-12-2007, 01:37 PM
If you're driving through Kansas I can find some people to help you out for the second trip. We have a larger group going during the second run and we'd be happy to organize with people in Colorado.

kasra5861
12-13-2007, 02:39 PM
hi qLir,
I actually emailed you yesterday about this but I wasn't sure about the best way to contact you, so I figured I'd post it here too for good measure:

I don't have a car, but I could get a ride to Denver. I love highway driving so I'm definitely up for sharing driving time, gas money, etc. Thing is though, after Iowa I'm on my way back to school in Indiana so I wouldn't be able to help on the return trip.

Anyway I was just curious if you were still up for this or if you still have room in your car?

Thanks!

maracom
12-16-2007, 10:33 PM
I already e-mailed you, but I'm going for the second week, coming from Boulder.