PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee: Divine Providence Helps My Poll Numbers

literatim
12-06-2007, 11:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSQNSlUUoOc

As a Christian, Huckabee scares me.

Matthew 24:24 for there shall arise false christs, and false prophets, and they shall give great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the chosen.

2Corinthians 11:13-15 for those such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ, and no wonder--for even the Adversary doth transform himself into a messenger of light; no great thing, then, if also his ministrants do transform themselves as ministrants of righteousness--whose end shall be according to their works.

sharedvoice
12-06-2007, 11:11 PM
Amen to that. He's a scary dude.

InRonWeTrust
12-06-2007, 11:37 PM
Mike is delusional

bomybomy
12-06-2007, 11:56 PM
I have given the past 6 years of my life to the Lord Jesus, to the best of my ability with the Grace God has given me. I say that to mean I'm not just someone who says "I believe in Jesus", but I truly have sought him with my whole heart. That being said, I feel Huckabee does not tell the truth. Honestly, the character of Christ to me is far weightier in defininig a Christian than what someone states.

I do not feel the man is honest in his replies to criticism, but uses great swelling words of emptiness in order to bewilder the listener into hearing the positive shine in his voice and forget what the actual issue is.

Plus, being a business owner, I have to disagree with his economic policies, because I know they are harmful.

xexkxex
12-06-2007, 11:58 PM
His wondering eye is scary too...

...is he looking at me?..or is he looking a you?...

:)

RockEnds
12-06-2007, 11:58 PM
Um, Jesus wasn't a little boy when he fed the five thousand.

rfbz
12-07-2007, 12:04 AM
If divine intervention dictates poll numbers, how do you explain Hillary's?