PDA

View Full Version : NYC criminalizes "old fashioned" gender distinctions

tod evans
12-26-2015, 09:41 AM
IN NYC, USING BIOLOGICAL PRONOUNS FOR TRANSGENDERS IS NOW ILLEGAL…

http://www.infowars.com/in-nyc-using-biological-pronouns-for-transgenders-is-now-illegal/

Leftists like to divide people in to groups, tell one group they are oppressed and tell the other group they are intolerant bigots if they disagree. This year, the protected class du jour was transgenders, because thank you Caitlyn Jenner.
Naturally, there’s been an arms-race to see who can pander the fastest. Leading the charge, of course, is New York City…
New York City has warned landlords, employers and businesses they could be running afoul of the law by purposely calling a transgender woman “him” or “Mr.” when she prefers a female title and pronoun, or by barring her from using a women’s restroom.
New guidelines detail the legal protections of transgender and gender-nonconforming New Yorkers and what constitutes discrimination under the city’s Human Rights Law, the New York City Commission on Human Rights said on Monday.
Some 25,000 transgender and gender non-conforming people live in New York City, where discrimination based on gender identity and expression has been illegal since 2002.
Yes, you’ve read correctly. In New York City, it is now illegal to call someone by their actual gender instead of their preferred gender. You must take part in their delusional, alternate reality or face legal consequences.

That makes sense. At lease, it makes as much sense as anything does in New York City. People are living on the streets, citizens are robbed of their basic Second Amendment rights, but at least transgenders they have legal recourse if someone calls them sir and they claim to be a ma’am.
While we’re talking about “rights,” riddle me this: what about the landlord’s rights? What about his right to conduct his business in a way he sees fit? What about his right to not have his assets and/or properties seized simply for slipping up on fictional “gender” issue? What about his right to protect little girls in the restroom from would-be predators as seen in the video below?
Remember at the beginning of 2015, when leftists said that the right’s “slippery slope” argument was merely fear-mongering? Yeah, about that…

Origanalist
12-26-2015, 10:19 AM
This year, the protected class du jour was transgenders, because thank you Caitlyn Jenner.

And the media that pushed him into the headlines, thank you, you thank, thank you. Now RPF's has it's own gender studies thread, and it's very popular.

http://media2.giphy.com/media/DuA7Ou7vircM8/200_s.gif

angelatc
12-26-2015, 10:20 AM
I think someone needs a safe space.....

Origanalist
12-26-2015, 10:26 AM
I think someone needs a safe space.....

Home. There are no confused people there. Christmas eve was a packed house and not one gender identity crisis. :)

nobody's_hero
12-26-2015, 03:54 PM
So if you are a guy and go to New York City and say that you identify as a woman, you can go stand in the corner in the women's restroom all day.

LMAO. Looks like all the sex offenders in the U.S have a sanctuary city.

William Tell
12-26-2015, 04:01 PM
The ***** mafia.

William Tell
12-26-2015, 04:11 PM
http://i2.wp.com/www.copblock.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/say_the_damned_pronouns-e1450993804307.jpg?resize=740%2C400

Danke
12-26-2015, 04:13 PM
///

William Tell
12-26-2015, 04:15 PM
Whatever happened to sticks and stones...?

Woah, no trigger warning here?

Suzanimal
12-26-2015, 04:23 PM
Reason: Inappropriate comment, sorry

I think Danke's account's been hacked.

Origanalist
12-26-2015, 04:46 PM
I think Danke's account's been hacked.

No, it's just one of his other personalities.

tod evans
12-26-2015, 05:00 PM
http://i2.wp.com/www.copblock.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/say_the_damned_pronouns-e1450993804307.jpg?resize=740%2C400

Are Butch, Fruitcake, Pretty-boy or cunt appropriate pronouns in today's politically correct society?

Danke
12-26-2015, 05:03 PM
Are Butch, Fruitcake, Pretty-boy or cunt appropriate pronouns in today's politically correct society?

PM HB.

PaulConventionWV
12-26-2015, 05:53 PM
IN NYC, USING BIOLOGICAL PRONOUNS FOR TRANSGENDERS IS NOW ILLEGAL…

http://www.infowars.com/in-nyc-using-biological-pronouns-for-transgenders-is-now-illegal/

Leftists like to divide people in to groups, tell one group they are oppressed and tell the other group they are intolerant bigots if they disagree. This year, the protected class du jour was transgenders, because thank you Caitlyn Jenner.
Naturally, there’s been an arms-race to see who can pander the fastest. Leading the charge, of course, is New York City…
New York City has warned landlords, employers and businesses they could be running afoul of the law by purposely calling a transgender woman “him” or “Mr.” when she prefers a female title and pronoun, or by barring her from using a women’s restroom.
New guidelines detail the legal protections of transgender and gender-nonconforming New Yorkers and what constitutes discrimination under the city’s Human Rights Law, the New York City Commission on Human Rights said on Monday.
Some 25,000 transgender and gender non-conforming people live in New York City, where discrimination based on gender identity and expression has been illegal since 2002.
Yes, you’ve read correctly. In New York City, it is now illegal to call someone by their actual gender instead of their preferred gender. You must take part in their delusional, alternate reality or face legal consequences.

That makes sense. At lease, it makes as much sense as anything does in New York City. People are living on the streets, citizens are robbed of their basic Second Amendment rights, but at least transgenders they have legal recourse if someone calls them sir and they claim to be a ma’am.
While we’re talking about “rights,” riddle me this: what about the landlord’s rights? What about his right to conduct his business in a way he sees fit? What about his right to not have his assets and/or properties seized simply for slipping up on fictional “gender” issue? What about his right to protect little girls in the restroom from would-be predators as seen in the video below?
Remember at the beginning of 2015, when leftists said that the right’s “slippery slope” argument was merely fear-mongering? Yeah, about that…

Well, there you have it. Now we know they really are out to get our rights. Some of the feminists and SJWs on this message board were skeptical, saying this is just a social movement, not a political one, but now we can all see the naked truth. They've already started taking away rights based on this benevolent stupidity. Happy, RPFs feminists? These are the people you lock arms with in solidarity.

euphemia
12-26-2015, 06:09 PM
I have been giving serious consideration as to how I apply this in my job in travel and tourism. I think I am going to have to stop being all Southern, and just say, "Yes," "No," and "Thank you," without any kind of ma'am or sir. Sometimes it's hard to tell just by looking and listening how someone would self identify.

RJB
12-26-2015, 06:18 PM
So if someone insists he is Napoleon, dresses like Napoleon, and had surgery to look like Napoleon, will I be charged with a crime in the future if I refuse to entertain his delusion?

Anti Federalist
12-26-2015, 06:20 PM
So if someone insists he is Napoleon, dresses like Napoleon, and had surgery to look like Napoleon, will I be charged with a crime in the future if I refuse to entertain his delusion?

Francophobe!

Report for re-education.

Anti Federalist
12-26-2015, 06:21 PM
Just another day in freak show AmeriKa.

tod evans
12-26-2015, 07:24 PM
I have been giving serious consideration as to how I apply this in my job in travel and tourism. I think I am going to have to stop being all Southern, and just say, "Yes," "No," and "Thank you," without any kind of ma'am or sir. Sometimes it's hard to tell just by looking and listening how someone would self identify.

There is absolutely no way I could earn a living interacting with any broad cross section of society, let alone be polite about it......

euphemia
12-26-2015, 08:35 PM
I would really like some other options, for sure. Unfortunately, a large segment of our population thinks it should have an ever growing share of our household income.

William Tell
12-26-2015, 08:48 PM
Of course.

If it kinda looks like Napoleon, or kinda talks like Napoleon, or kinda is a quack like Napoleon, or claims it's Napoleon, It's

EFFING NAPOLEON, BIGOT.

Unless it says it isn't.

Anti Federalist
12-27-2015, 10:25 PM

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/JeSuisNapoleon_3687.jpg