PDA

View Full Version : Shem Kellogg needs our prayers.

Anti Federalist
12-25-2015, 10:39 AM
Shameless cross post, I know, but I wanted this to get some more exposure.

Shem, let us know if we can help, with whatever you have going on.

I just received some shocking and disturbing news about Shem, which I will not disclose here because I do not know if he would want this news disclosed here or not. Christmas has not been good to Shem this year. For those of you who pray, he really needs our prayers right now. For those of you who have his phone number, he could really use some cheering up by way of texts and calls. Shem, you are certainly in my prayers, and hopefully your Christmas present will be the swift news that things are better than what I've heard they are!

heavenlyboy34
12-25-2015, 10:44 AM
:( Hope all is well ASAP, Shem. Praying for ya.

tod evans
12-25-2015, 11:57 AM
Hope things improve!

skfornh
12-25-2015, 12:13 PM
Thanks guys. Best case it's cancer, worst case it's bad cancer. I'm getting a second opinion next week and will update this thread when I have some facts. Fortunately my short term disability claim should be processed so I don't have to worry about work and can devote my full attention to my health. Feel free to offer suggestions for nutritional supplements or anything that I should be taking to stay strong or even alternative medicines that I should be considering, resources, etc. I have quite a lot to learn but I'm here to fight.

Anti Federalist
12-25-2015, 12:17 PM
Thanks guys. Best case it's cancer, worst case it's bad cancer. I'm getting a second opinion next week and will update this thread when I have some facts. Fortunately my short term disability claim should be processed so I don't have to worry about work and can devote my full attention to my health. Feel free to offer suggestions for nutritional supplements or anything that I should be taking to stay strong or even alternative medicines that I should be considering, resources, etc. I have quite a lot to learn but I'm here to fight.

Thanks for checking in, we're all pulling for you and will help in any way we can.

Stay strong brother and keep us posted.

cajuncocoa
12-25-2015, 12:19 PM
Prayers up!! Get better!!

tod evans
12-25-2015, 12:36 PM
Attitude is the most important weapon in fighting cancer and it sounds like yours is good.

Make sure you've got a strong support system to help you keep it in check...

Best!

RJB
12-25-2015, 12:43 PM
You're in my prayers, brother.

Suzu
12-25-2015, 12:57 PM

I may be able to give some suggestions but first would need to know the type of cancer.... Take heart, it can be beaten! In 1974 the docs told me I had two months left, at most, and was beyond help. But I was too young to take their prognosis seriously. :D

heavenlyboy34
12-25-2015, 12:58 PM
Hey Shem, get some ph paper and test yourself. (in the morning before eating anything) If your alkalinity/acidity is not ideal, adjust your diet/lifestyle as necessary. This helps with disease generally, and probably will help you. ~hugs~

ETA: excess sugar feeds cancer cells (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130201100149.htm). Ease up on sweet/high glycemic index foods.

MelissaWV
12-25-2015, 01:20 PM

*hugs* & prayers

I will second what people have said that, if you really do want the avalanche of alternative/nutritional/traditional (read: non-pharma) suggestions, you'll need to be detailed with your diagnosis/diagnoses. That might be more than you want to share. I will put in that the people I see who do best with their cancer treatment, treat it like a particularly vexing puzzle and throw a lot of time into learning about it and trying to solve it. That doesn't mean they are successful, but it's better for you than throwing up your hands and lying in bed waiting for the worst you can imagine to come to pass.

Yieu
12-25-2015, 01:34 PM
You're in my prayers. I remember meeting you at CPAC. If you're interested, when you have more information we could PM about alternative treatment.

Kotin
12-25-2015, 02:18 PM

hey shem, thinking of you man.. I would get down to colorado and juice fresh cannabis flower and use resin as well.. I say this wholeheartedly as a molecular biologist and believe it could help a fuck load.. this has cured gliomas which are aggressive brain tumors.. smoking helps but is not enough for this sort of thing.. concentrated oils and resins and fresh juice..

I am pulling for you man please let me know if I can do ANYTHING. I will jump at the opportunity

pm me or call me and I would love to talk about some cancer options and steps to take that I have looked into.

not a doctor to be sure and am not a substitute for a good one, but I will be in a few years and healthcare topics like this are my daily life and have been for a long time now

angelatc
12-25-2015, 04:35 PM

My heart is crying - if I could trade my health for yours I would.

LibertyEagle
12-25-2015, 04:40 PM
Shem, I haven't followed him in the last years, but I used to hear very good things about this doctor.

http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/

euphemia
12-25-2015, 04:53 PM
Prayer for victory over cancer.

Matt Collins
12-25-2015, 06:43 PM
Sorry to hear that man, hope you get a quick and painless recovery.

asurfaholic
12-25-2015, 08:04 PM
If finances become an issue, don't hesitate to ask. Will be keeping you in my prayers.

Carlybee
12-25-2015, 08:27 PM
Prayers your way. I would immediately go organic plant based diet.

osan
12-25-2015, 08:54 PM

You have my thoughts and prayers. My wife was diagnosed with late stage-3 cancer in 2011 and the chemo was tough, but she made it. At least you may be covered by disability. We had none and it just about wiped us out financially, so take what light you can from the small blessings that come your way.

If it is early stage, you will have a relative cake-walk, though it will still suck. The wife had the worst you could have without being hopeless and her treatments were very hard on her. She's doing fine now. In August it will be her fifth clean year, so keep your chin up kiddo. The treatments have improved greatly in recent years, so try not to lose too much sleep over it. Being rested and at peace makes a large difference, as does attitude, so please do yourself a big favor and stay cheery. It could be all the difference you need.

Best luck to you.

parocks
12-25-2015, 09:35 PM

Alkalize - baking soda. Maple syrup + baking soda. Magnesium bicarbonate from milk of magnesia + seltzer water.

Kefir (raw milk, raw goat's milk) - gcglobulin to gcmaf

garlic, ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, hot peppers, cayenne pepper.

Pubmed - as a source of research. a google search in the form of site:ncbi.nlm.nih.gov cancer and whatever specifics you're looking for. Here's a study on pubmed - mice with cancer given baking soda lived twice as long.

Anyway, you can go into google, do the site search with cancer and the other word and you'll get some answers.

There are a variety of alternative cancer remedy websites. You'll see a fairly broad list of remedies on those sites.
Cancer tudor is one - http://www.cancertutor.com/

In terms of how to proceed - you might want to check cancer tutor and pubmed. If you see that cancer tutor (or some other website) recommends something, and there are pubmed studies that seem to indicate that the specific thing does effect cancer, that might be a good one.

Fermentation increases the bioavailability of things in food. It makes it easier for the body to process them. Turmeric is one.

My approach would be to get kefir grains - make kefir, add those additional things to the kefir (kefir will ferment not only milk but things like garlic ginger turmeric, grape juice, etc etc) and run a perpetual ferment. The science really isn't there on exactly what kefir and other bacteria does to all the various components of food - it's possible that there's something in milk for instance that's good for you, is modified to something that exceptional for you after some fermentation, and is further modified after additional fermentation to something that's merely good for you. Huge gaps in knowledge - a perpetual ferment would be intended to cover all your bases - pour some out to drink, pour new ingredients in. Some of the components will be partially fermented - others will be completely fermented.

Ebay for milk kefir grains. Health food store should be key. Mason jar. Half gallon wide mouth Mason jar with plastic lid - screw on tight - gases will escape. (2 liter plastic bottles also work for making kefir, but plastic is ?)

You can juice garlic, onions, turmeric root, ginger root, or cut that up into small pieces. Similar to kimchi. That's probably also good. Fermentation in general is good. You can juice or blend all this stuff with cancer-fighting properties and ferment that. Try chewing on a clove of garlic - it'll probably be extremely hot. But if you take a swig of milk, don't swallow, and chew the garlic with the milk in your mouth, you can't feel the heat at all. So, if you're drinking milk kefir with bits of garlic and hot peppers in it - you can stand that - many of the cancer fighting foods are hot. Juice or blend these good things from the health food store and pour them in to the kefir you're making.

GCmaf - this one is fairly mysterious - but it's said to work - http://mafactive.com/ - you might have heard about the alternative cancer doctors being killed? A lot of them this year. They were all working with gcmaf. It's hard to tell who is making the good stuff, and who is scared of being shot. I've been paying attention to this one recently because of all the gcmaf doctors being shot and killed. Here's a facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/439553602725764/ You might be able to get gcmaf from milk kefir. the precursor, gcglobulin is in raw milk.

Here are some google Pubmed links to cancer and X

Garlic - https://www.google.com/search?noj=1&biw=1229&bih=685&q=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+garlic&oq=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+garlic&gs_l=serp.12...2868.13735.0.16058.20.20.0.0.0.0.14 4.1826.16j4.20.0....0...1c.1j2.64.serp..15.5.548.D vwPztw21Mg

Ginger - https://www.google.com/search?noj=1&biw=1229&bih=685&q=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+ginger&oq=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+ginger&gs_l=serp.12...60438.62391.0.64383.10.10.0.0.0.0.3 65.1093.9j3-1.10.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..10.0.0.rj3826zAPAc

Turmeric (curcumin) - https://www.google.com/search?noj=1&biw=1229&bih=685&q=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+turmeric&oq=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+turmeric&gs_l=serp.3...29647.33358.0.33790.14.14.0.0.0.0.99 .1182.14.14.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..14.0.0.UgmkJfvc tKU

Capsaicin (hot peppers, cayenne peppers) - https://www.google.com/search?noj=1&biw=1229&bih=685&q=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+capsaicin&oq=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+capsaicin&gs_l=serp.12...4566.11515.0.14817.22.19.1.0.0.0.15 4.1628.18j1.19.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..22.0.0.M7KC7 TVLatQ

Cinnamon - https://www.google.com/search?noj=1&biw=1229&bih=685&q=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+cinnamon&oq=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+cinnamon&gs_l=serp.3...83400.86563.0.86960.15.13.0.0.0.0.11 7.1159.11j2.13.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..15.0.0.RK1-geKhyE4

Kefir - https://www.google.com/search?noj=1&biw=1229&bih=685&q=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+kefir&oq=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+kefir&gs_l=serp.3...37982.40295.0.40675.13.9.0.0.0.0.108 .746.8j1.9.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..13.0.0.cVNhXvXft aA

Magnesium - https://www.google.com/search?noj=1&biw=1229&bih=685&q=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+magnesium&oq=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+magnesium&gs_l=serp.12...74237.78054.0.79926.20.15.0.0.0.0.1 09.1309.13j2.15.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..20.0.0._wgp j0Zok0Y

Bicarbonate - https://www.google.com/search?noj=1&biw=1229&bih=685&q=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+bicarbonate&oq=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+bicarbonate&gs_l=serp.12...2059.5577.0.8134.16.16.0.0.0.0.292. 1580.14j1j1.16.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..16.0.0.H7HQV NvNPQI

(instruction link for milk of magnesia + selzer water = magnesium bicarbonate - you might want to make your water magnesium bicarbonate water - many have magnesium deficienies, and many alternative cancer treatments contain the alkalize component - bicarbonate alkalizes. If you have baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) right now at your house, just dump a spoonful of that in a gallon of water - it keeps cancer from spreading - in mice. http://www.acupuncturebrooklyn.com/how-tos/how-to-make-magnesium-bicarbonate-water )

Baking soda + maple syrup trojan horse. http://sorendreier.com/the-maple-syrup-baking-soda-trojan-horse-detox/ - Cancer eats sugar. It doesn't eat baking soda and baking soda can keep cancer from spreading but it doesn't make tumors smaller. Mix baking soda with maple syrup which has special properties (Quebecol) which allows a bicarbonate to hide in the maple syrup box. The cancer eats the maple syrup and it accidentally eats the bicarbonate, destroying it.

Quebecol - https://www.google.com/search?noj=1&biw=1229&bih=685&q=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+quebecol&oq=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+quebecol&gs_l=serp.3...31318.34431.0.35350.7.7.0.0.0.0.99.5 87.7.7.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..7.0.0.-eBPWLUojro

PursuePeace
12-25-2015, 09:42 PM
I hope your second opinion gives you better news than you were expecting.
Glad you will be looking into alternative treatments. What Kotin suggested sounds very interesting.
Good and positive thoughts being sent your way.
Take care of yourself.

parocks
12-25-2015, 09:44 PM
hey shem, thinking of you man.. I would get down to colorado and juice fresh cannabis flower and use resin as well.. I say this wholeheartedly as a molecular biologist and believe it could help a fuck load.. this has cured gliomas which are aggressive brain tumors.. smoking helps but is not enough for this sort of thing.. concentrated oils and resins and fresh juice..

I am pulling for you man please let me know if I can do ANYTHING. I will jump at the opportunity

pm me or call me and I would love to talk about some cancer options and steps to take that I have looked into.

not a doctor to be sure and am not a substitute for a good one, but I will be in a few years and healthcare topics like this are my daily life and have been for a long time now

http://www.cancertutor.com/hemp_oil/

Rick Simpson Oil from Cancer Tutor

Brian4Liberty
12-25-2015, 10:06 PM
I'm getting a second opinion next week and will update this thread when I have some facts.

Good luck. Sounds like you are on the right track. You might even get a third independent opinion before deciding on treatment. If you don't like a Doctor for any reason, go ahead and get a different one. Be sure to find out the side and long term effects of treatment. For instance, radiation can kill cancer tumors, but it can also cause terrible side effects. More is not always better. Depending upon the type and location, the full course of radiation is not always the best due to side effects. A good Doctor will be open to discussing options.

devil21
12-25-2015, 10:57 PM
Everyone needs to STOP eating anything with soy and/or monosodium glutamate in it. It's derived from Round-up Ready Monsanto soybeans that have been proven to absorb the proven cancer causing agent glyphosate into the soybean tissue. Glyphosate is the active ingredient in Round-up and the plants absorb it and then you EAT IT! 93% of soy harvested in the US is Round-up Ready Monsanto soy. It is giving people cancer. This is why big-agri is working so hard to kill labeling laws and now this cancer-causing "food product" is in almost everything and has a myriad of misleading label names. It is poison! "Soy protein isolate"? Cancer. "Hydrolyzed/Autolyzed vegetable protein"? Cancer. "Natural Smoke Flavor"? Cancer. "Yeast Extract"? Cancer. Even such innocuous label names as "Natural Flavors" can be MSG in disguise. Those are a few of the names MSG is being passed off as currently and they're finding new names to use every day.

Sneaky names for MSG
http://www.hungryforchange.tv/article/sneaky-names-for-msg-check-your-labels
(there are many versions of this link on the net, containing a lot of informative comments...search them out!)

Best of luck to you Shem. Eat whole foods ONLY, organic heirloom only if you can afford it, buy an RO water filter system and use it too. Practically the entire food and water supply is being poisoned so consuming clean is the first step you must take to beat the disease.

eta: This also applies to Monsanto GMO corn but to a lesser extent, as their corn does not as readily absorb glyphosate as soy crops do.

Suzu
12-25-2015, 11:21 PM
In addition to watching your diet, there's an excellent herbal concoction that's very powerful for destroying cancer. It's not cheap but it's well worth the expense. It's called FlorEssence. Try it for a month and you'll see great results.

http://www.naturalhealthyconcepts.com/flor-essence-gentle-detox-32oz-p-flora.html

Danke
12-25-2015, 11:29 PM
I wish you all the best, Shem. Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Origanalist
12-25-2015, 11:53 PM
Good luck. Sounds like you are on the right track. You might even get a third independent opinion before deciding on treatment. If you don't like a Doctor for any reason, go ahead and get a different one. Be sure to find out the side and long term effects of treatment. For instance, radiation can kill cancer tumors, but it can also cause terrible side effects. More is not always better. Depending upon the type and location, the full course of radiation is not always the best due to side effects. A good Doctor will be open to discussing options.

I made them stop mine before they administered them all. They didn't like it but there wasn't much they could do.

The Northbreather
12-26-2015, 02:45 AM
Pming now.

Lindsey
12-26-2015, 05:20 AM
My thoughts are with you Shem! I don't have any advice to give. My heart broke when I saw this thread title and a little more as I continued to read. You have been really kind to me and are a bright spot in many of our lives. I am glad that you are ready to fight!!

Suzanimal
12-26-2015, 06:09 AM
Well, this sucks. :( I'm praying for you, pulling for you, and crossing everything I have two of. Get well soon, Shem.

jmdrake
12-26-2015, 07:17 AM

Praying for you. I have a cousin who's dealing with an aggressive form of lung cancer. He was on some kind of experimental medication and was looking good for awhile but they took him off of it and he's on chemo and it's doing a number on him. Here's a suggestion. There's research going on right now about dandelion root tea. Studies are showing that it's good for cancer, and worst case scenario it won't hurt you. Sure go to the doctor, but this is free non toxic medicine.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/cancer-killing-dandelion-tea-gets-157k-research-grant-1.1248382

SilentBull
12-26-2015, 07:27 AM
So sorry to hear this Shem. Stay positive. Wishing you the best.

Tinnuhana
12-26-2015, 11:18 AM
Shem, I'm in Nashua for a week. What's happening? Are you getting out at all? CBD Hemp Oil?

parocks
12-26-2015, 08:12 PM
Praying for you. I have a cousin who's dealing with an aggressive form of lung cancer. He was on some kind of experimental medication and was looking good for awhile but they took him off of it and he's on chemo and it's doing a number on him. Here's a suggestion. There's research going on right now about dandelion root tea. Studies are showing that it's good for cancer, and worst case scenario it won't hurt you. Sure go to the doctor, but this is free non toxic medicine.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/cancer-killing-dandelion-tea-gets-157k-research-grant-1.1248382

dandelion - https://www.google.com/search?noj=1&biw=1229&bih=685&q=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+dandelion&oq=site%3Ancbi.nlm.nih.gov+cancer+dandelion&gs_l=serp.12...4068.7809.0.10015.10.10.0.0.0.0.189 .865.8j2.10.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..10.0.0.BL3tT9OA OGg

Suzu
12-27-2015, 08:53 PM
Watch GcMAF Treatment Kill Cancer Cells in Real Time. Holistic Doctors ‘Suicided’ over This Stunning Breakthrough (http://www.realfarmacy.com/watch-gcmaf-kill-cancer-cells/)

Anti Federalist
12-28-2015, 12:45 PM
I see Ron Paul Hawaii is on, and knows Shem pretty well.

Hope he is aware of this.

osan
12-28-2015, 01:13 PM
dandelion

Makes GREAT salads... and really good for you.

As for hemp oil, I say go to it. Fuck the "law".

If I knew where to get it and could afford it, I'd be on its way to you as I type this. I have a friend in CO, so if you need some help there, I will get on a plane and go. No, I am not joking... never where someone's life is concerned... anyone's, much less that of a good man.

Chin up and please let us know how things unfold.

dannno
12-28-2015, 01:42 PM
Sugar feeds cancer - completely avoid it.

Gelatin is great for preventing and curing cancer, but JELLO has sugar. So buy some plain gelatin and figure out how to make it into something that doesn't have sugar in it. Maybe flavorless jello cubes or something. Or better yet, make some flavorless jello, wait for it to cool a little, then add some raw apple cider vinegar (shake the bottle well, make sure there is brown gunk on the bottom and that it is getting mixed in) and lime juice. This will help alkalize your system because of what your blood ends up absorbing from these items (even though they are acidic, these acidic elements will remain in your digestive tract which is beneficial). I like to drink an 8 oz glass of water, 1-2 tsp of of raw apple cider vinegar, squeeze of lime and a little honey. Since you have cancer, skipping the honey might be a good idea. Planting it inside the JELLO will allow you to swallow without tasting all the vinegar. I'm pretty sure that drinking a lot of baking soda as was recommended earlier can do damage to your gal bladder, but I'm not certain.

Another source of gelatin is slow cooked bone broth.

Here is a thread on juicing cannabis:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?484673-Juicing-Cannabis

It turns out the medicinal properties of cannabis are also in the leaves and trimmings, where there are fewer psychoactive ingredients. Additionally, if you juice the plant without heating, the psychoactive ingredients aren't activated, but the medicinal properties still work.

I know someone who has treated their mother's cancer with hemp oil, and Tommy Chong was able to cure his, although in both cases it eventually came back. So it can work, but you will want to maintain a healthy diet with low sugar, low starch, good fats and protein, whole vegetables and maybe some fruit. I would largely avoid sweet fruits while you have cancer, cuz sugar. My friend's mom went on another regimine of hemp oil and is doing ok still, I believe Tommy Chong opted for a combination of hemp oil treatment and conventional treatment on the second go-around but I don't know all of the details regarding his diet that he was told to adhere to, etc.

You could also try some apricot pits. I eat them on occasion and there are some good arguments as to how they can prevent and cure cancer. Apricot Power website sells them. G. Edward Griffin wrote an entire book on the subject.

Get extra nutrients from superfoods and eat a lot of fermented foods.

Brian4Liberty
12-28-2015, 01:57 PM
A good question for any Doctor in these cases is "would you undergo this treatment if you were in this position?" or "would you do this treatment for your mother?" Patients needs a good advocate, and usually that person is the patient themselves.

parocks
12-28-2015, 03:27 PM
Sugar feeds cancer - completely avoid it.

Gelatin is great for preventing and curing cancer, but JELLO has sugar. So buy some plain gelatin and figure out how to make it into something that doesn't have sugar in it. Maybe flavorless jello cubes or something. Or better yet, make some flavorless jello, wait for it to cool a little, then add some raw apple cider vinegar (shake the bottle well, make sure there is brown gunk on the bottom and that it is getting mixed in) and lime juice. This will help alkalize your system because of what your blood ends up absorbing from these items (even though they are acidic, these acidic elements will remain in your digestive tract which is beneficial). I like to drink an 8 oz glass of water, 1-2 tsp of of raw apple cider vinegar, squeeze of lime and a little honey. Since you have cancer, skipping the honey might be a good idea. Planting it inside the JELLO will allow you to swallow without tasting all the vinegar. I'm pretty sure that drinking a lot of baking soda as was recommended earlier can do damage to your gal bladder, but I'm not certain.

Another source of gelatin is slow cooked bone broth.

Here is a thread on juicing cannabis:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?484673-Juicing-Cannabis

It turns out the medicinal properties of cannabis are also in the leaves and trimmings, where there are fewer psychoactive ingredients. Additionally, if you juice the plant without heating, the psychoactive ingredients aren't activated, but the medicinal properties still work.

I know someone who has treated their mother's cancer with hemp oil, and Tommy Chong was able to cure his, although in both cases it eventually came back. So it can work, but you will want to maintain a healthy diet with low sugar, low starch, good fats and protein, whole vegetables and maybe some fruit. I would largely avoid sweet fruits while you have cancer, cuz sugar. My friend's mom went on another regimine of hemp oil and is doing ok still, I believe Tommy Chong opted for a combination of hemp oil treatment and conventional treatment on the second go-around but I don't know all of the details regarding his diet that he was told to adhere to, etc.

You could also try some apricot pits. I eat them on occasion and there are some good arguments as to how they can prevent and cure cancer. Apricot Power website sells them. G. Edward Griffin wrote an entire book on the subject.

Get extra nutrients from superfoods and eat a lot of fermented foods.

Much good here.

Sugar feeds cancer

raw apple cider vinegar

alkalize your system

drinking a lot of baking soda (that was me, and I didn't say a lot of baking soda, I was saying that if he had baking soda around, he could immediately get started with moving in the right direction. We're both talking about alkalize, here.)

juicing cannabis

apricot pits (vitamin b17 - don't ferment vitamin b17 foods - apparently apricot pits and other b17 foods contain cyanide, and the cyanide remains bound to the b17 molecule until it hits the cancer cell, at which time the cancer cell breaks the b17, releasing the cyanide, killing the cancer cell. Apparently fermentation can also cause the release of the cyanide, or, it potentially can)

superfoods

eat a lot of fermented foods (raw apple cider vinegar is a fermented food - I mentioned kefir earlier. Apple cider vinegar and kefir are comparable in a lot of ways - they both ferment)

tod evans
12-28-2015, 03:34 PM
There's so much involved in a good diet that if he's not already educated in healthy foods it'd be wise to recruit a dietitian that would be comfortable working with whomever is addressing the cancer with more traditional methods.

Whatever methods he chooses to employ just please make sure all of the various providers/caregivers are in sync with each other.......

parocks
12-28-2015, 04:03 PM
Watch GcMAF Treatment Kill Cancer Cells in Real Time. Holistic Doctors ‘Suicided’ over This Stunning Breakthrough (http://www.realfarmacy.com/watch-gcmaf-kill-cancer-cells/)

Yup.

You might want to get a nagalase test.

They put nagalase in vaccines, and it's theorized that the reason these doctors are getting shot is because they were going to talk about the dangers of nagalase in vaccines. There really isn't the kind of fully nailed down science for any of these things. Gc globulin / Gc protein / vitamin D binding protein - all found in human blood - natural component of blood. The B and T cells / lymphocytes modify the gc globulin / vitamin D binding protein - removing 2 sugars from the gc globulin - creating gcmaf.

What has been shown is that if you have high nagalase levels - and you take gcmaf - the gcmaf will take down your nagalase levels. Sometimes, it's hard to measure things, but you can measure nagalase, you can get nagalase tests, and you can take gcmaf, and you can measure your nagalase levels after taking gcmaf. Elevated nagalase levels aren't only a marker for cancer, they can be a marker for a whole lot of things - cancer, viral infections, bacterial infections, aids/hiv, autism, lyme, a whole bunch of not fully understood ailments. Basically, if you have cancer, or any other serious or mystery ailment, if you get a nagalase test, and you have high nagalase readings, taking gcmaf has been shown to lower those nagalase readings. Lots of people have been taking gcmaf, and getting results for a whole bunch of different diseases, not just cancer, but aids and autism and other things. What gcmaf does is activate macrophages, and macrophages are a natural part of your immune system. They're there, naturally, and gcmaf gets them working. MAF stands for Macrophage Activiating Factor.

I'm on a MAF group on facebook, and there really isn't one slam dunk gcmaf solution. Many gcmaf doctors have been shot recently, so, the progress on the science isn't going as well as many would like - and there really aren't a whole bunch of proven reliable gcmaf products to buy. Gcglobulin - the gcmaf precursor - is available from what looks like a reputable lab at $50 for 1 mg. That's the precursor. It is argued that fermentation could modify the gcglobulin to the gcmaf - the bacteria in the kefir perhaps could remove the sugars in a glass bottle under anaerobic conditions the way the B and T lymphocytes remove the sugars in the body. 1 mg of gcglobulin does not seem like a lot, but the amount of gcmaf used, and effective, is less than that.

It's well known that colostrum is very good for the immune system, and colostrum contains gcglobulin, as well as other immunoglobulins. In theory at least, applying kefir grains to colostrum - even cow colostrum, or goat colostrum - could result in gcmaf that humans can use. This strategy, if it did work - it's been tried, but, like many of these things, not nailed down proven - would result in gcmaf that's plenty cheap. You will find gcglobulin in raw milk. Pasteurization destroys gcglobulin (as well as lactase - the enzyme that breaks down lactose - resulting in lactose intolerance. Lactose intolerance is a result of pasteurized milk, not raw milk). Baby humans, baby cows, baby goats don't have functioning immune systems at birth - they need all those goodies from the colostrum - which is the first milk that the newborn drinks. Tons of good stuff in that. The government makes it very hard to get raw colostrum. The better something is, the more that someone wants to bribe the government to make it illegal.

Link to $50 gcglobulin - https://www.athensresearch.com/products/transport-and-other-proteins/gc-globulin-human-plasma-mixed-type-vitamin-d-binding-protein

Link to google of pubmed cancer colostrum - https://www.google.com/search?noj=1&biw=1229&bih=685&q=pubmed+colostrum+cancer&oq=pubmed+colostrum+cancer&gs_l=serp.3...8003.17077.0.17527.27.21.2.4.4.0.148 .2138.13j8.21.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..7.20.1726.Z49-J188U0w

Keith and stuff
12-28-2015, 08:43 PM
I just gave two dozen folks reputation. Thank you folks for supporting Shem. He is a great man and I'm proud to finally support my close friend during his tough time.

Origanalist
12-28-2015, 08:46 PM
I just gave two dozen folks reputation. Thank you folks for supporting Shem. He is a great man and I'm proud to finally support my close friend during his tough time.

You're a good man, everybody needs someone when dealing with cancer.

dusman
12-28-2015, 09:11 PM

Good luck brother.

I have no idea what good advice might be in regards to cancer, but I've heard that baking soda + molasses is a good daily regiment that supposedly helps. Might be worth reading on in regards to alkaline and acidic influence on cancer. Hope the best man, keep the fight strong and the attitude positive!

Thor
12-28-2015, 11:29 PM
Sorry to hear about this ShemDogg. I have heard / read a lot of good things on RSO (Rick Simpson cannabis oil), juicing cannabis, and GcMAF.

If you need any contacts in Colorado that are into RSO, I might be able to help out. I know a few.

ghengis86
12-28-2015, 11:47 PM
Thoughts and prayers for you. A family member beat a rare stomach cancer a few years back; grandmother beat breast cancer decades ago and lived till her 80's thereafter; uncle beat prostate cancer: friend beat breast cancer; another a rare muscular cancer, twice. etc. etc.

You can do it; you will do it. There will be dark times, but the power of the human spirit is immense and amazing.

oyarde
12-29-2015, 12:37 AM
Best wishes , until you find out , I would go heavy on the dandelion .

parocks
12-29-2015, 04:57 AM
Good luck brother.

I have no idea what good advice might be in regards to cancer, but I've heard that baking soda + molasses is a good daily regiment that supposedly helps. Might be worth reading on in regards to alkaline and acidic influence on cancer. Hope the best man, keep the fight strong and the attitude positive!

baking soda + maple syrup. but some seem to say molasses. Maple syrup contains quebecol, which has a unique molecular shape that allows a bicarbonate to hide in it.

http://www.cancertutor.com/kelmun/

http://sorendreier.com/the-maple-syrup-baking-soda-trojan-horse-detox/

http://drleonardcoldwell.com/2013/11/01/stage-4-cancer-gone-with-baking-soda-treatment/comment-page-1/

Anti Federalist
01-01-2016, 07:48 PM

Keith,

Please keep us posted and let me know if there is anything I can do.

EBounding
01-01-2016, 10:32 PM
I hate cancer so much....

Shem, I'll be praying for peace, strength and a full recovery.

presence
01-01-2016, 11:06 PM
http://www.bestsayingsquotes.com/files/amazing-best-of-luck-quotes-sayings-images-5-f46d9179.jpg

satchelmcqueen
01-01-2016, 11:20 PM
just read this. damn! shem is a good dude to me on here. i wish the best for you bud in this fight. keep us posted as things go.

satchelmcqueen
01-01-2016, 11:25 PM
shem u asked for some nutritional help if anyone had any. read up on vitamin C treatment with cancer. back in the early 1900s this was a good way to fight cancer cells and they had an 80% success rate with massive vitamin C doses. the good thing is, you cant take to much and it wont harm you, but it does counter act the cancer growing and spreading. just read up on it and you will see what i mean.

it was around the 30s-40s when the medical industry started forming and eventually taking over and casting out this method because there was no money in it for them. they even ruined drs who continued to use vitamin C as a treatment.

well let me know what u think.

donnay
01-02-2016, 08:39 AM
I will be praying for you, Shem. Lot's of good things people have posted here.

Look into Dr. Burzynski.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PJyxhIOyb0

phill4paul
01-02-2016, 09:27 AM
Damn. Prayers skyward for you, Shem.

bunklocoempire
01-03-2016, 03:58 AM
Prayers up for a full speedy recovery Shem. My body fully agrees with the no-sugar routine others have mentioned. After living many years using way too much sugar I went completely without refined sugar and have really enjoyed the "stability"(?) sugar-free brings to my body and it's routines. If I was to fight anything I'd want to fight it sugar free. The best way I can describe it is having a clear base line from with to judge any body issues/progress. Well worth the change -I had no idea I could feel so good.

I have an aunt and uncle battling breast and throat cancer this past year (and both doing very well praise God!!) with both surgery and chemo. Cannabis would've of saved them both a lot of issues with pain management and with uncle's appetite stimulation. Please try natural to compliment any aggressive procedures. Again, listening to my own body, I'd be all over the cannabis oil/juicing approach others have mentioned -and for pain management, cannabis is a no-brainer.

Hang in there -proactive like.