PDA

View Full Version : Please send your prayers and cheer to Shem this Christmas!

invisible
12-24-2015, 06:23 PM
I just received some shocking and disturbing news about Shem, which I will not disclose here because I do not know if he would want this news disclosed here or not. Christmas has not been good to Shem this year. For those of you who pray, he really needs our prayers right now. For those of you who have his phone number, he could really use some cheering up by way of texts and calls. Shem, you are certainly in my prayers, and hopefully your Christmas present will be the swift news that things are better than what I've heard they are!

Anti Federalist
12-25-2015, 10:32 AM
Will do.

Have Shem please check in and let us know what's going on, and if we can help.

skfornh
12-25-2015, 12:14 PM
Thanks guys. Best case it's cancer, worst case it's bad cancer. I'm getting a second opinion next week and will update this thread when I have some facts. Fortunately my short term disability claim should be processed so I don't have to worry about work and can devote my full attention to my health. Feel free to offer suggestions for nutritional supplements or anything that I should be taking to stay strong or even alternative medicines that I should be considering, resources, etc. I have quite a lot to learn but I'm here to fight.

Origanalist
12-25-2015, 01:21 PM
Thanks guys. Best case it's cancer, worst case it's bad cancer. I'm getting a second opinion next week and will update this thread when I have some facts. Fortunately my short term disability claim should be processed so I don't have to worry about work and can devote my full attention to my health. Feel free to offer suggestions for nutritional supplements or anything that I should be taking to stay strong or even alternative medicines that I should be considering, resources, etc. I have quite a lot to learn but I'm here to fight.

You already have the right idea, stick with fighting it and put everything else on the back burner.

heavenlyboy34
12-25-2015, 01:24 PM
btw Shem-I expressly forbid you from dying anytime soon. We've already lost too many youngsters this year. :( :'(

Anti Federalist
06-25-2016, 10:18 PM
btw Shem-I expressly forbid you from dying anytime soon. We've already lost too many youngsters this year. :( :'(

He didn't listen... :(