PDA

View Full Version : Urgent!! We Need Help, Ohio!

PathIveMade
12-06-2007, 09:47 PM
We have a full slate of delegates in Ohio with ONE exception.
WE NEED ONE FEMALE DELEGATE IN CD11. If we do not get this position filled in the next 2 days, Ron Paul will have to forfeit this delegate.
Here is what you need to qualify to be this delegate... real simple.

1) Female
2) Registered voter
3) Not a democrat. (Republican and Independent are both okay)
4) you live in Congressional District 11
Congressional district 11 is Congressperson Stephanie Tubbs Jones. The area includes the east side of Cleveland, Euclid, Shaker Hts., Cleveland Hts., and East Cleveland.

Really ... it's that simple. Even if you feel you cannot be a delegate to the convention for financial reasons or whatever the case may be, that is fine, as long as you meet the requirements above... sign up anyway. If need be at a later date we will replace you on the slate, and we will just use your name as a placeholder so Ron Paul does not lose this delegate. IF you meet these qualifications.... IMMEDIATELY send your name, address, phone number, and any other contact information to Maryanne Petranek at mapetranek2007@yahoo.com. this is VERY IMPORTANT. I cannot stress this enough!

This is the Congressional District Map for Ohio...

http://www.house.gov/chabot/images/NewCongDistrictMapLarge2.jpg

mpython77
12-06-2007, 10:12 PM
FEMALE??? aaargh.......... I know of one guy up there. That's ok, we'll take him to get a sex change real quick. Will that suffice or will the state still treat him as a man?

PathIveMade
12-06-2007, 10:13 PM
FEMALE??? aaargh.......... I know of one guy up there. That's ok, we'll take him to get a sex change real quick. Will that suffice or will the state still treat him as a man?

Can he recover and legally get the change made in 2 days? :)

mpython77
12-06-2007, 10:19 PM
Can he recover and legally get the change made in 2 days? :)

I suppose it was a small stretch of the imagination ;)......sigh. I hope Ron won't have to forfeit that delegate. :(

PathIveMade
12-07-2007, 02:20 PM
The CD!! delegate position is filled.... Ohio has a full slate of delegates!