PDA

View Full Version : A Revolutionary Revolution!

Lucid American
12-06-2007, 09:46 PM
You know, I am constantly amazed at the demonstration of collaboration going on in this campaign.

Some ideas have been popular, some clearly not -- and that's OK. Dissent is what makes the fruits sweeter and the final ideas more sound.

From all the videos and research and innovation from Americans hungry for a difference, taking this on ourselves, I definitely applaud everyone's efforts and sacrifices.

And the real sign of significant progress? It's not in polls or pundits' speeches. It's in the gradual awakening that the establishment is turning attention toward us in ways from buying straw polls out from under us, to outright cancelling straw polls, to blacklisting our candidate.

This, folks, is a defining third stage in what Ghandi called the stages of success in nonviolent activism: "first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Winning's the next stage, but the current stage is just getting under way. Keep steadfast and focused everyone -- you're doing a great, truly revolutionary work that the can truly in its own right win us back the favor of the world.

theantirobot
12-06-2007, 10:14 PM
I think we have more to win then most people realize.