PDA

View Full Version : Fake drugz........12 years!

tod evans
12-18-2015, 07:01 PM
From Drudge;

Woman allegedly sold dog food as heroin

http://www.sheboyganpress.com/story/news/local/2015/12/17/woman-nabbed-selling-dog-food-heroin/77505654/

Dog food and aspirin may not be controlled substances, but one Plymouth woman's alleged attempt to pass them off as such have landed her behind bars.

Megan M. Meyer, 22, was charged with two counts of imitation of a controlled substance and one felony bail jumping count. With enhancers attached for repeat behavior, she could face a maximum of 12 years in prison.

While the fake drug deal occurred in November, she was initially picked up Monday for a probation hold relating to an overdose in Plymouth on Dec. 13, during which she garnered two other charges: one misdemeanor for drug paraphernalia possession and a felony bail jumping charge.

The bail jumping charges were the result of a deferred conviction agreement on two forgery charges approved in October.

According to the criminal complaints:

The Sheboygan County MEG unit set up a buy with Meyer through a confidential informant on Nov. 18. The informant told officers that Meyer had contacted the informant offering to sell a pill of Percocet for $35. After arranging the buy, Meyer increased the price of the pill to $50 and also offered to sell him some "boy," which is slang for heroin.

When the informant made contact with Meyer, she said that the heroin was a "dose and a half" and that she had to get the items out of her apartment before her probation officer arrived in 15 minutes. The transaction was made and the items were turned over to police. However, they were unable to identify the drugs as Percocet or heroin.

Meyer was later arrested along with Jerome Brost on a probation hold related to an overdose in Plymouth. After she was placed in a squad car, she asked another officer to retrieve her keys, phone and wallet from the center console of the car she was in.

While the officer did this, another officer noted needle caps on the floor of the car. The officer retrieving the phone found cotton balls associated with injections on top of Meyer's cell phone. A full search of the car then revealed elastic tie-offs used as torniquets in drug use and drug bindles -- one of which contained a white powdery substance -- apparently made out of ripped up pieces of the car's driver manual.

An interview with Brost confirmed that the two had gone to Milwaukee to buy heroin earlier in the day but that upon turning the corner to try and use the drugs, Meyer bumped Brost's hand, causing him to accidentally dump the drugs out, rendering them useless. Meyer confirmed that Brost had dropped the drugs, but said since he had organized the deal she should not get in trouble.

After the arrest, investigators also interviewed her about the November buy. Meyer said she sold the informant fake drugs -- namely dog food crushed up to look like heroin and aspirin in place of Percocet. She did so, she said, because the informant had stolen a car seat from her and Meyer wanted to get back at that person.

Chester Copperpot
12-18-2015, 07:03 PM
are the police going to be arrested for conspiring to buy and sell drugs?

phill4paul
12-18-2015, 07:03 PM
http://media0.giphy.com/media/2QPeIDB4myULK/giphy.gif

phill4paul
12-18-2015, 07:09 PM
are the police going to be arrested for conspiring to buy and sell drugs?

Are pharmacuetical companies? All comes down on who has an license to ill.

Anti Federalist
12-18-2015, 07:20 PM

http://i.imgur.com/zcjic.gif

Dr.3D
12-18-2015, 07:26 PM
Guess they don't want some nark to shoot up with dog food.

dannno
12-18-2015, 07:35 PM
Guess they don't want some nark to shoot up with dog food.

The worst part is he had to take her baby's car seat before she would sell him the fake drugs to get back at him for stealing the car seat...

phill4paul
12-18-2015, 07:42 PM

http://i.imgur.com/zcjic.gif

About every 5th or 6th time these gifs synch and I LMAO. I need to lay off the pipe.

Isaac Bickerstaff
12-19-2015, 11:19 AM
If street slime spend money on dog food, they aren't spending that money on CIA heroin. Naughty for capturing money earmarked for CIA.

tod evans
12-19-2015, 11:51 AM
If street slime spend money on dog food, they aren't spending that money on CIA heroin. Naughty for capturing money earmarked for CIA.

The "street slime" in question gets paid out of the same coffers as the CIA...

The only victim here was some poor girl who liked to get high...

Schifference
12-19-2015, 12:11 PM
Would you support a person that liked getting high fraudulently selling aspirin as Percocet or dog food as heroin if drugs were legal?

tod evans
12-19-2015, 12:19 PM
Would you support a person that liked getting high fraudulently selling aspirin as Percocet or dog food as heroin if drugs were legal?

If you're speaking to me I'm not supporting selling fake drugs now.

Neither am I supporting prosecuting those selling the fakes.

Government created this problem, government agents profit from it while the citizenry gets stuck picking up the tab......

Schifference
12-19-2015, 12:22 PM
Would you support someone that held up a corner store because they needed money because they liked to get high? Would you support prosecuting the person that held up the corner store?

tod evans
12-19-2015, 12:32 PM
Would you support someone that held up a corner store because they needed money because they liked to get high? Would you support prosecuting the person that held up the corner store?

Fraud and robbery are two completely different crimes.

Are you supporting governments actions?

Schifference
12-19-2015, 12:39 PM
I don't think this is a poster child for liberty.

Should fraud not be a crime?

If drugs were legal and you bought 10,000 hits of what you believed to be Percocet that turned out to be aspirin, would you want the seller prosecuted and your money returned?

tod evans
12-19-2015, 01:03 PM

If drugs were legal and you bought 10,000 hits of what you believed to be Percocet that turned out to be aspirin, would you want the seller prosecuted and your money returned?

Who in the world claimed that this story was a poster child for liberty?

This is another example of how government creates a crime and then punishes one citizen and charges the other citizens to view the headlines.

If I were going to buy 10,000 of anything I'd assure myself that what I paid for was what I received without government courts or their functionaries getting involved..

Caveat emptor...

libertyjam
12-19-2015, 01:38 PM

Sounds like a civil matter to me not criminal one.