carlton
12-18-2015, 12:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGpkSZxcPNE

Very informative

eleganz
12-18-2015, 01:10 AM
I don't believe it, Rand should drop out and endorse Ted Cruz

:toady:

No but seriously, I see someone in that phone bank that I know, which is pretty nice. Also its super cool that a NH state rep is legislating in the day and phone banking for Rand at night.

If you feel inspired by people working hard on the phones, see my sig on how to lend a hand!

carlton
12-18-2015, 01:12 AM
I don't believe it, Rand should drop out and endorse Ted Cruz

:toady:

No but seriously, I see someone in that phone bank that I know, which is pretty nice. Also its super cool that a NH state rep is legislating in the day and phone banking for Rand at night.

I follow Victoria Sullivan on Twitter. She is plugging Rand at every turn.

CPUd
12-18-2015, 02:00 AM
Also relevant to the other thread about mailings. Note that they are first asking the people they call about the issues they care about, and then sending literature based on their responses. The stuff that goes out in bulk will (at most) have some bullet points that generate interest, but don't go into detail.

JeremyR
12-18-2015, 02:01 PM
Cool, thanks

I'm posting against YouTube trolls. Why do people think rand is a sellout. It's ridiculous, one tried to say he's owned by corporations and china. Some were Ron Paul supporters. It's a slap to rons face and pitifully ridiculous. The Paul Family has the highest integrity. You better belive Paul raised him right!!!

CPUd
12-18-2015, 02:30 PM
Cool, thanks

I'm posting against YouTube trolls. Why do people think rand is a sellout. It's ridiculous, one tried to say he's owned by corporations and china. Some were Ron Paul supporters. It's a slap to rons face and pitifully ridiculous. The Paul Family has the highest integrity. You better belive Paul raised him right!!!

Those are the ones who are always wanting him to go scorched earth, and get agitated when he doesn't.

specsaregood
12-18-2015, 02:40 PM
Those are the ones who are always wanting him to go scorched earth, and get agitated when he doesn't.

http://blogs.oregonstate.edu/kristensphilosophy/files/2011/04/nihilism.jpg