PDA

View Full Version : LISTEN: Levin Asks Neo-Cons - When Don't We Send Troops?

TaftFan
12-16-2015, 07:15 PM
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2015/12/levin-december-16-2015-goes-after-neocons

As the attacks from Marco Rubio's neo-con allies on Ted Cruz pile up, calling Ted Cruz an isolationist, Conservative Review Editor-in-Chief Mark Levin has had enough. He went on offense, and went through the absurdity of the neo-con position on foreign policy as espoused by Bill Kristol, Stephen Hayes, and Marco Rubio. He simply asked, "when don't we send troops?" He added, "I just need to know." Levin gave a history lesson on what the difference between a Reaganesque foreign policy and the interventionist policies of the neo-cons. He showed how the neo-cons favorite philosopher Edmund Burke, was against the very foreign policy they are espousing in his name. Levin reminded the Kristol, Hayes, and Rubio that Burke was pro-American revolution but anti-French revolution.

Audio at link.

enhanced_deficit
12-16-2015, 07:19 PM
Mark Levin is a major league neocon himself who supported Iraq invasion and then called for Iran invasion.

Mark Levin: We Should Have Attacked Iran Instead of Iraq
www.realclearpolitics.com/.../mark_levin_we_should_h...RealClearPolitics
Feb 24, 2015 - MARK LEVIN: I'm going to tell you something that I've only told ... had men and women in the theater fighting in Iraq I believe they should have ...

liveandletlive
12-17-2015, 05:23 PM
maybe he is a reformed neocon. levin is a blowhard like hannity who hated Ron Paul with a passion.

Chester Copperpot
12-17-2015, 06:07 PM
seems like the ideas are finally hitting mainstream... very good

TaftFan
12-17-2015, 06:32 PM
seems like the ideas are finally hitting mainstream... very good

In the debate, Rand, Cruz, Trump, and Carson all came out against neoconservatism.

ThePaleoLibertarian
12-17-2015, 06:33 PM
The guy who said that neocon was antisemitic codeword for "Jew" is questioning neocons? Better late than never, I guess.

anaconda
12-17-2015, 06:34 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?339354-Take-The-No-Levin-Challenge

Sola_Fide
12-17-2015, 06:43 PM
This is just a ploy that Levin is using to defend his candidate Cruz. Levin hasn't become a non-interventionist.