PDA

View Full Version : Found another supporter! :) :) :)

Matthew Zak
12-06-2007, 09:17 PM
I have a Ron Paul bumper sticker on my car.

As you may or may not know, I drive a school bus for a living. Well, because our lot is too small to fit both buses and cars, we have to park at the local theater and get shuttled to base by a designated shuttle bus driver.

The shuttle bus driver saw me getting out of my car today and when I got in the bus he said, "So YOU'RE the one with the Ron Paul sticker?" to which I replied, "Yep!" as I sat down. At first I wasn't sure if he was saying that to give me props, or to ridicule me (I don't know him very well), but it became apparent a moment later when I sat down.

I looked at the rear view mirror and we made eye contact. We both gave a slow nod, as if acknowledging eachother as members of a secret club. Immediately I had to hold back laughter, and I could see through the mirror that he was doing the same thing.

As I walked off the bus I told him "He's gonna win!!!" to which he replied, "You know I think you're right! He's going to surprise a lot of people!"

So that means I have met two Ron Paul supporters at work. I've never heard anyone else talking about any of the other candidates, either.

Cowlesy
12-06-2007, 09:18 PM
Awesome!!!

ClayTrainor
12-06-2007, 09:24 PM
awesome man, I agree he is going to win. The Neo-Cons just cant compete with the momentum we've got.