PDA

View Full Version : Video: Sen Rand Paul (R) Speaking Out Ahead Of Tonight's Presidential Debate

mello
12-15-2015, 02:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbSCFDaKdSg

derek4ever
12-15-2015, 02:16 PM
Rand, lay off the sedatives and jug down some Red Bull that way you can shine tonight! :D

SilentBull
12-15-2015, 02:40 PM
He's going after Rubio tonight and tying him to Hillary. I wouldn't go after Trump or Cruz if I were him, although it'll be hard not to engage Cruz if they bring up his latest ad.

He's using Rubio to show people that he is strong on national defense. The refugee issue is a winning issue for him. He's gonna drive that point home. Can't wait. Gotta go get the ingredients for the martinis tonight.

anaconda
12-15-2015, 03:56 PM
Rand, lay off the sedatives and jug down some Red Bull that way you can shine tonight! :D

Sounds like he definitely has a cold or the flu.

Jan2017
12-15-2015, 03:57 PM
He's going after Rubio tonight . . .
Marco Rubio Is All Over The Place On Syrian Refugees

In September, Rubio said he was “open” to the idea of accepting Syrian refugees
http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2015/11/24/3725311/rubio-refugees-welcome-maybe/

Rand can bring down the rest of the GOPe from Grassley to McCain to Rubio that voted with the Harry Reid Democrats
to block Rand's SECURE amendment to restrict refugees from

Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Eritrea, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Morocco, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somali, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen, and the Palestinian Territories.

He can point out the amendment also added the 38 nations in the student visas program that would get to be scrutinized above and beyond a USA citizen's liberty of travel, and the ffingerprints on the bomb fragment in Iraq that was already in the database - but who were missed by US law enforcement.

Valli6
12-15-2015, 04:30 PM
He's going after Rubio tonight and tying him to Hillary. I wouldn't go after Trump or Cruz if I were him, although it'll be hard not to engage Cruz if they bring up his latest ad.

He's using Rubio to show people that he is strong on national defense. The refugee issue is a winning issue for him. He's gonna drive that point home. Can't wait. Gotta go get the ingredients for the martinis tonight.

Yeah, but apparently this is Cruz's new thing to do and at least some of the media seems to be pretending that the idea originated with Cruz. There's an article on breitbart praising Cruz's stance against "neocons" and calling him "jacksonian" because of the carpet bombing comment. Headline is: A Stark Choice: Ted Cruz’s Jacksonian Americanism vs. Marco Rubio’s Wilsonian Internationalism :rolleyes:

In the video from earlier today, Rand sounds like he's sick.

adam220891
12-15-2015, 04:46 PM
Very confident at the end - I like it.