PDA

View Full Version : FBI Director Can’t Recall How You Get Guns from the Internet

timosman
12-14-2015, 12:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0Yt94unQ4

TheTexan
12-14-2015, 03:49 AM
Like, from Amazon?

timosman
12-14-2015, 02:00 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/08/05/is-it-really-so-easy-to-buy-a-gun-over-the-internet/

1) First, if you try to buy a firearm over the Internet from one of the nation's 130,000 or so* federal firearms license holders, then you have to go through a background check, period. They'll ship the gun to your nearest licensed dealer. There's no loophole there.

2) Likewise, if you want to buy a gun online from any seller in another state, they can't just mail the gun to your doorstep. The Gun Control Act of 1968 strictly regulates direct mail of virtually all firearms across state lines, save for antiques. Again, the seller has to ship the gun to a federally licensed dealer. The buyer would then have to go to that dealer, fill out paperwork, and undergo a background check before picking up the gun.

jbauer
12-14-2015, 03:14 PM
Except that sounds like the one and only gubber Lindsey Graham.

Danke
12-14-2015, 03:22 PM
Like, from Amazon?

I bet Alibaba is cheaper.

fisharmor
12-14-2015, 03:23 PM
Sounds like they finally found out what a barrel shroud is used for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo

ZENemy
12-14-2015, 03:25 PM
You guys get it yet? These folks have NO idea what they are doing. They are just men and women with a job, the higher you go the stupider they get just like any good ol office job.

These are men and women with opinions and ideas, the only thing that separates them from you and I is the ability to use a gun to FORCE his opinion down your throat. He doesn't have to know how to get guns on the internet for his ideas are not based on logic of research, he just wants control, over you and he will lie, cheat and steal to get it.

robertwerden
12-14-2015, 03:31 PM
I bought a gun on the internet. They shipped it to a gun dealer down the street from me. I paid the gun dealer $15 for the transfer and he ran a background check on me.

Dr.3D
12-14-2015, 03:35 PM
I bought a gun on the internet. They shipped it to a gun dealer down the street from me. I paid the gun dealer $15 for the transfer and he ran a background check on me.
Exactly and you usually have to pay the FFL dealer an extra fee to cover his labor.

nobody's_hero
12-15-2015, 02:06 AM
This guy is a retard.

As most liberals know, you just reach through your computer screen and grab the gun you see on the webpage, and pull it back out. It is a serious wormhole —I mean, loophole that should be closed.

phill4paul
12-15-2015, 06:04 AM
I usually just order them from a Sears catalog and have them delivered to Ike Godsey's store. Then when I come down off the mountain once a month to pick up my mail I just load it onto the wagon.

XNavyNuke
12-15-2015, 06:57 AM
You can get a CMP rifle delivered to your door without an FFL transfer (except in NY, NJ, and WA), however you are prescreened and send them more documentation than is required by a straight-up FFL transaction. In no way does that account for the FBI Director's deer-in-the-headlights moment.

XNN