PDA

View Full Version : Towery Video. WATCH!!!!!!

Sandra
12-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Yeah! You'll need a cigarette after watching this video (at the end). Oh it DOES have to do with Ron Paul.

.... What a disturbing combination of statements I've just made.

http://insideradvantage.com/free/2007/September/9-27-07/Inside_The_Numbers092719632.php

Sandra
12-06-2007, 10:28 PM
He claims Ron Paul supporters will be out IN FORCE in Iowa!

RPinSEAZ
12-06-2007, 10:30 PM
I can't see the video, but this was posted at least two other times on the forums.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-06-2007, 10:30 PM
He claims Ron Paul supporters will be out IN FORCE in Iowa!

he says he guarantees it ;)

Sandra
12-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Then how do you know it was posted if you didn't see it?

nist7
12-06-2007, 10:37 PM
Wow, Towery seems to one of the few pundits that are actually....smart. lol

RPinSEAZ
12-06-2007, 10:45 PM
You're right, I just allowed scripts for that site and it's a different video than the one I saw. I was looking at the article on the left side about Ron Paul It's been posted a couple of times.

Paulitician
12-06-2007, 10:46 PM
I agree... however, we aren't going to do as well as we can if Ron Paul isn't on the ground trying to get the anti-Iraq War republicans, as well as run excellent ads. He must do those things! In fact, sometimes I wonder what the heck he is thinking. Huckabee and other candidates have been campaigning almost day in and day out in those early states. Yet Ron Paul not so much. I know all the hardcore supporters are going to show up, but why not try to get new people who'd be willing to vote for you too?

xexkxex
12-06-2007, 10:56 PM
".....I guarantee it!"

You bet your ass....hehehehe :D

JosephTheLibertarian
12-06-2007, 10:57 PM
I agree... however, we aren't going to do as well as can if Ron Paul isn't on the ground trying to get the anti-Iraq War republicans, as well as run excellent ads. He must do those things! In fact, sometimes I wonder what the heck he is thinking. Huckabee and other candidates have been campaigning almost day in and day out in those early states. Yet Ron Paul not so much. I know all the hardcore supporters are going to show up, but why not try to get new people who'd be willing to vote for you too?

I know. Why isn't he campaigning hard? Pisses me off

Mark
12-06-2007, 11:02 PM
nice.. I'm really starting to like this guy..

Matt Towery's Webcast for 12-05-07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcuwjj1MFJ8

francisco
12-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Towery is 100% correct in my book. I also foresaw the Huckabee rise and for exactly the reason cited. I also agree with RP Iowa leader Drew Ivers that Huckabee is probably peaking too soon, and that is good for us. Huckabee is in fact very folksy / likable / humorous, and that is why he has been able to rise so fast on almost no money. (Contrast that with Romney who is pouring huge amounts of cash into his efforts and basically spinning his wheels).

However, there is little substance behind Huckabee's facade, and what there is may not be the right formula. He is a class-oriented populist like an Edwards in clerical neo-con garb. He certainly doesn't have the right prescription for our nation's ills in my opinion.

Huckabee will draw the combined fire of 4 other candidates whose policy positions are not very different from his own. They are going to use a lot of firepower going negative on him. Thompson at the CNN debate with his video clip was only the first shot.

Meanwhile, we are still flying a little under the radar (but less so to observant analysts like this commentator) and have what is called in the marketing business a unique selling proposition. We have got a clearly distinguishable message from any other candidate. What we need to do now is implement the forces and passion of our grassroots--something that is truly different from anything ever seen before--and sell that message to the mainstream American voters.

The only way I disagree with this commentator is that while I think we will do better than expectations in Iowa, and our force will become apparent, I think New Hampshire will be the breakout. We better be ready, because we're then going to have the combined firepower of FIVE opponents leveled at us.

francisco
12-06-2007, 11:17 PM
Yeah! You'll need a cigarette after watching this video (at the end).

You're right! And I quit smoking 20 years ago.

McLane2007
12-06-2007, 11:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHNHXert9T0&feature=related

This one is even better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUVfvqLn9AI&feature=related

Mandrik
12-06-2007, 11:42 PM
Someone tell Towery to please SHUT UP! Ron Paul has no support, please go back to your business. Don't bother voting in the primaries, because we all already know that Rudmit McHuckson is going to win. So why waste your time at the polls when we can be watching that cool informercial about that bullet blender thingy? It's so awesome!

Sandra
12-06-2007, 11:58 PM
I'll treat myself with a menthol!