PDA

View Full Version : Audio: Beck Blitz: How to combat ISIS w/ 2016 hopeful Rand Paul 12/07/15

mello
12-08-2015, 12:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk7JN7xD_Qw

jmdrake
12-08-2015, 01:13 PM
That's a good interview. On the question of "Don't voters turn to interventionism at times like this" I wish Rand had said "I warned before we intervened in Syria that our intervention would likely lead to more terrorism. I was right. So why keep doing what's causing more terrorism? We need to deal with ISIS now that they exist, but we need to reject the idea of regime change in Syria is a good idea."

luctor-et-emergo
12-08-2015, 01:30 PM
That's a good interview. On the question of "Don't voters turn to interventionism at times like this" I wish Rand had said "I warned before we intervened in Syria that our intervention would likely lead to more terrorism. I was right. So why keep doing what's causing more terrorism? We need to deal with ISIS now that they exist, but we need to reject the idea of regime change in Syria is a good idea."

I'm starting to think I have to quickly learn video editing skills. With Ron there were lots of video's with a LOT of views that showed how he predicted things and was right. If that didn't change peoples minds at least it motivated the hell out of me and I suppose others as well. Not seeing a lot of those this time around. Even though Rand has been right a lot.