PDA

View Full Version : FreedomWorks Iowa Summit, Rand turns out tons of student support

eleganz
12-06-2015, 11:20 PM
Students for Rand is a serious organization. Low polling support = work harder on the ground and thats what the campaign is doing.

Check out the video on their fb page : https://www.facebook.com/studentsforrand/

Not only do we have the campaign but we have CAV working on a million dollar ground game as well.

So get on the phones if you want to win. Contact iowa@randpaul2016.com to get registered today and receive instructions on how to win from home.

That or start digging a hole if you've already given up.

devil21
12-07-2015, 04:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWJ34YANTYU

groverblue
12-07-2015, 07:36 AM
Is randpaul2016.com a valid domain? I though that it was randpaul.com.

65fastback2+2
12-07-2015, 08:13 AM

they both point to the same site...just different url's to increase being able to easily find them in google.

eleganz
12-07-2015, 03:50 PM

Its valid because thats the email I communicate with and the same email that registered me for phone from home.

Send them an email, they are excited to sign you up!

cjm
12-07-2015, 10:22 PM
Good videos, thanks for posting. I signed up for phone from home earlier this year but spent what little free time I had on Virginia ballot access instead. Now that Rand is on the ballot, I guess it's time to dig up the phone from home login info and make a few calls!

eleganz
12-07-2015, 10:25 PM
Good videos, thanks for posting. I signed up for phone from home earlier this year but spent what little free time I had on Virginia ballot access instead. Now that Rand is on the ballot, I guess it's time to dig up the phone from home login info and make a few calls!

Don't worry, nobody is holding your feet to the fire, you did important work and succeeded.

Like I said in another thread, 2% of the movement does 98% of the work.