PDA

View Full Version : Response from Rasmussen - Getting Paul in the tables

greves
12-06-2007, 07:34 PM
For everyone who checks the daily update on Rasmussen, good news - Dr. Paul will be added to the table as soon as he pulls double digits! Here's my email and the (very friendly) response:

---

Greetings,

I have been following your tracking updates for the past month or so, and am curious as to why Congressman Paul is not listed in the Recent Daily Numbers section? He has now polled significant numbers consistently for some time, and ought to be added to the chart for comparative purposes. I would like to see his numbers compared with the other candidates over the past few months, for instance. I'm sure you would make all of us Paul fans quite happy - we're already quite happy to see that he is consistently polling higher and higher!

Thank you,
E. Greve

---

Dear Mr. Greve:

Thank you for taking the time to write.

Congressman Paul is included in our presidential tracking poll every single night. His totals are mentioned in each day's presidential tracking poll article. If he ever reaches double-digit support on a consistent basis he will be included in the back-up tables as well.

Thank you for your interest in our work. We hope you visit www.rasmussenreports.com often during election 2008.

Sincerely,

Rasmussen Reports

Cowlesy
12-06-2007, 07:36 PM
Let's get Dr. Paul to double-digits!!

skinzterpswizfan
12-06-2007, 07:37 PM
Sounds fair enough to me. Let's get on that table!