PDA

View Full Version : CNN and Other Western MSM Outlets Defend Saudi Arabia! After the shooting in San Bernadino

AngryCanadian
12-03-2015, 11:39 AM
CNN today brought up a few former military and CIA experts which both some of them attacked and criticized Saudi Arabia for the shooting in San Bernadino, While CNN.

"Now you have to be cautious because on one hand on the CIA if you were the CIA you would hear the CIA that the Saudis are our allies and are trying their best to prevent the radicals in their country"

CNN and few others defended the Saudis. Isnt this ironic?

enhanced_deficit
12-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Much of MSM coverage is by default very defective and untrustworthy on many issues and especially those related to foreign policy/interventions.
Based on CNN's 360/Anderson Cooper's coverage of RM 1.0, won't be surprised if some employees of CNN owners are in bed with some of these agencies or even foreign masters.

puppetmaster
12-03-2015, 12:09 PM
Doesn't a Saudi own some news networks here in the us?

Zippyjuan
12-03-2015, 01:54 PM
CNN today brought up a few former military and CIA experts which both some of them attacked and criticized Saudi Arabia for the shooting in San Bernadino, While CNN.

"Now you have to be cautious because on one hand on the CIA if you were the CIA you would hear the CIA that the Saudis are our allies and are trying their best to prevent the radicals in their country"

CNN and few others defended the Saudis. Isnt this ironic?

The guy was American and the woman had a Pakistani- not Saudi passport. Even so- if she had been Saudi is the Saudi government responsible for all of their citizens? Is the US government responsible for all the stupid things our citizens do?

wizardwatson
12-03-2015, 01:59 PM
He went to Saudi Arabia for the Hajj pilgrimage. No story there.

He's Pakistani though, and perhaps his wife was more radical than he was. Suspicious to me that the weapons were purchased 4 years ago. Sounds like Mr. health inspector nerd was leading a double life and perhaps he was mated with a woman more radical than he was. A lot of civilian deaths from Obama's drone war over the years in Pakistan, not hard to imagine family connections to unjust deaths.

EDIT: his parents were Pakistani, I'm aware he was born here.

dannno
12-03-2015, 02:13 PM
Is the US government responsible for all the stupid things our citizens do?

In the sense that they support and subsidize big pharma psych drugs, yes.

Zippyjuan
12-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Ah- the "drugs kill people- people don't kill people" theory. Or was that "guns don't kill people- people kill people". Is that why everybody who takes a prescription drug is out killing somebody?

Contumacious
12-03-2015, 03:06 PM
He went to Saudi Arabia for the Hajj pilgrimage. No story there.

He's Pakistani though, and perhaps his wife was more radical than he was. Suspicious to me that the weapons were purchased 4 years ago. Sounds like Mr. health inspector nerd was leading a double life and perhaps he was mated with a woman more radical than he was. A lot of civilian deaths from Obama's drone war over the years in Pakistan, not hard to imagine family connections to unjust deaths.

EDIT: his parents were Pakistani, I'm aware he was born here.

Gee, I wonder what would radicalize Pakistanis?

Bush threatened to bomb Pakistan, says Musharraf (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/sep/22/pakistan.usa)

The Bush administration threatened to bomb Pakistan "back to the stone age" after the September 11 attacks if the country did not cooperate with America's war on Afghanistan, it emerged yesterday.
In an interview to be aired on CBS television this weekend Pakistan's president, General Pervez Musharraf, said the threat was delivered by the assistant secretary of state, Richard Armitage, in conversations with Pakistan's intelligence director.

"The intelligence director told me that (Mr Armitage) said, 'Be prepared to be bombed. Be prepared to go back to the stone age'," Gen Musharraf was quoted as saying. The revelation that the US used extreme pressure to secure Pakistan's cooperation in the war on terror arrived at a time of renewed unease in the US about its frontline ally.