PDA

View Full Version : This accusation has been made...

Federalist
12-06-2007, 06:46 PM
and I feel like it needs to be cleared up.

Did the blimp people make a deal with XM radio to put advertising for XM radio on the blimp? This is what a few posts suggest and if they did that doesn't seem right to me.

But after reading the XM wants on the blimp thread, it seemed to me that XM radio merely wants to do a show on the blimp and that seems like good publicity.

which one is it?

Federalist

slantedview
12-06-2007, 06:53 PM
this should probably be in the questions subforum, for the blimp people specifically.

InRonWeTrust
12-06-2007, 06:54 PM
No offense, but I'm pretty sure Federalist IS one of the blimp people. ;)

kutibah
12-06-2007, 07:08 PM
No, XM wants to report ON (in) the blimp, not advertise on the blimp.

Mckarnin
12-06-2007, 07:25 PM

Did the blimp people make a deal with XM radio to put advertising for XM radio on the blimp? This is what a few posts suggest and if they did that doesn't seem right to me.

But after reading the XM wants on the blimp thread, it seemed to me that XM radio merely wants to do a show on the blimp and that seems like good publicity.

which one is it?

Federalist

To the best of my understanding they want to ride. I'll check with Trevor later.

NewEnd
12-06-2007, 11:11 PM

which one is it?

Federalist

Why not? If XM radio wants to sponsor the Ron Paul blimp... why not?
I mean if they spend 20,000 - 50,000 a month for a tail fin piece... go for it! We cna fill up the other tail fins too!

It would be AWESOME to get this blimp to be self reliant... meaning needing NO money from the grassroots.... imagine! that is what we are hoping for!

slantedview
12-06-2007, 11:15 PM
the subject of this thread reminds me of the stupid soledad interview.

MozoVote
12-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Elijah said on RP radio tonight that the XM people just want to ride the blimp. Right now all income has to be "individual expenditures". I don't see any corporate sponsorships yet.

Maybe later on, one side of the blimp can be RP and the other side can be a corporate ad ... sort of like a two sided billboard ... who knows. This is all an untested realm.

xexkxex
12-06-2007, 11:28 PM

LOL +1

tremendoustie
12-07-2007, 12:12 AM

People have said, or they will have said once I am finished speaking ....

Eventually I see them becoming more forthright about creating the news. "Reports from CNN today that reporter Soledad is blasting Ron Paul supporters, she is currently saying that they are all "flakes". She has occasionally, but consistantly been saying this, and indeed is saying so right now as you may be aware since you are watching the program. I will continue to update you with status reports on my opinion as they become available. Back to you, Ted."