PDA

View Full Version : Glen Beck just said "Huckabee is my guy"

Matthew Zak
12-06-2007, 06:03 PM
And the lead up to that statement was, "Huckabee says he's the only true republican running for president, and he's the only one who can beat Hillary."

What does this mean?

Midnight77
12-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Beck is doing this because Paul won't go on his show.

transistor
12-06-2007, 06:04 PM
he's trolling ron paul supporters

Richandler
12-06-2007, 06:04 PM
It means Glenn Beck is worthless and we should not be concerned nor should we be talking about him at all.

RevolutionSD
12-06-2007, 06:05 PM
And the lead up to that statement was, "Huckabee says he's the only true republican running for president, and he's the only one who can beat Hillary."

What does this mean?

Beck is incorrect and should be called on it.

Huckabee will unquestionably lose to Hillary.
70% of the country wants us out of Iraq, and rightly or wrongly the democrats are the party associated with anti-war, so it's an automatic win for Hillary vs. any pro-war repub.

sarbruis
12-06-2007, 06:08 PM
2char

rory096
12-06-2007, 06:09 PM
This is not going to be a one-issue election.
Republicans have also just been proved to be fiscally irresponsible, and while it's usually the Republicans that people vote in when there are problems with the economy, this time it's a Republican's fault.

RevolutionSD
12-06-2007, 06:10 PM

The Iraq War is the #1 issue for the majority of independent voters and also most dems & repubs.

Are you saying Huckabee would somehow beat Hillary?

Andrew-Austin
12-06-2007, 06:11 PM
So what. He can suck on a rail road spike.

robskicks
12-06-2007, 06:12 PM
He stole alot of Ron Paul's positions...

McDermit
12-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Why are we still paying attention to Beck?

PathIveMade
12-06-2007, 06:13 PM
Beck just donated 1325.00 to Ron Paul.... :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320187793042&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=011

jake
12-06-2007, 06:13 PM
No WAY would Huckabee beat Hillary

1000-points-of-fright
12-06-2007, 06:16 PM
It's a rerun. This interview is about a month old. I think.

dfalken
12-06-2007, 06:16 PM

Not a chance....I might consider voting for Hitlery if Huckabee gets the nomination and I know my business partner already said he will although he is a staunch conservative. Huckabee is retarded and consequently scary.

knappz
12-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Glen Beck is like that girl you dumped in highschool...

RP doesn't need to go this route he's got the real support.

rich34
12-06-2007, 06:19 PM
To any and all trolls on this board I'm going to tell you right now. Huckabee has NO chance at beating Hillary because I could see a lot of Paul supporters voting for Hillary just for spite! Huckabee is no republican, he's a liberal! His record on taxation is worse than Bill Clintons. Hillary would be more fiscally conservative than Huckabee. Huckabee would continue the cut and spend methods that the Bush Administration has been doing over the last 8 years. I'm getting tired of this $hit about who's the real republican. Either these people are idiots, or just simply bought and paid for by the establishment. I'd say both!

rightobeleftalone
12-06-2007, 06:21 PM
Why won't our hero Dr. Ron go on glenn beck's show?

Matthew Zak
12-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Why was this thread moved to the Ron Paul blimp area? It has a lot more to do with grassroots discussion than it does with a blimp.

PatriotOne
12-06-2007, 06:25 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320187793042&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=011

Holy smokes :eek:! Aren't you guys and gals clever :cool:

CurtisLow
12-06-2007, 06:27 PM
It means Glenn Beck is worthless and we shouldn't not be concerned nor should we be talking about him at all.

Right on!

Visual
12-06-2007, 07:20 PM
If I had to choose upon pain of death of huckabee or clinton, i'd choose clinton because I'd rather choose communism over theocracy.

mpython77
12-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Glen Beck is just another political pawn. He says Huckabee is "his guy" but I see no evidence to support why he thinks this. I mean it is no difference than Chuck Norris coming out and endorsing him, it means nothing other than ratings. Glen Beck is such a tool.

noztnac
12-06-2007, 09:29 PM
When he heard the Huckster released a rapist Glenn Beck couldn't resist anymore.

Madison
12-06-2007, 09:30 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Glenn Beck is now dealing with the consequences of eating three bean burritos for dinner a few hours ago. Stay tuned for more details.

peruvianRP
12-06-2007, 09:38 PM
Beck can suck my ****

mpython77
12-06-2007, 09:40 PM
Beck can suck my ****

hhmmmm.......... there are sooo many things you could put in for ****......lol

DirtMcGirt
12-06-2007, 09:47 PM
So you still want to go on the Glenn Beck show???

DirtMcGirt
12-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Chuck Norris strolling around with Huck makes him look fake and desperate, characteristics i don't look for in a President... Stand by what you say huckster not by the total gym guy...

InRonWeTrust
12-06-2007, 10:03 PM
I have said it a million times: BECK IS A DOUCHE.

Patronus
12-06-2007, 10:10 PM
http://photos-886.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v161/220/26/12800886/n12800886_33093016_921.jpg

sharedvoice
12-06-2007, 10:50 PM

Think again.

Republicans are ridiculously outnumbered this general election cycle. People are tired of the evangelical “I speak to God” types in government anyway... That's used to have a lot of appeal back in the day, but not today. Especially, after what the country has endured from the Bush administration.

Huckabee will not be able to muster enough independent vote to even become the nominee, much less win the general election. He would get ripped a new asshole by Hillary for the simple fact her husband was a former President, but also Governor of Arkansas who can easily put the Huckster in check on his lies and miserable record as Governor. The problem is, they are very much alike....

The Huckster is “Clintonian” Both love raising taxes, benefits for illegals, pardoning/commuting criminals (including rapists), bigger government, welfare/warfare, unethical conduct, CFR, UN, NAFTA, WTO, NAU.. and the list goes on... and... on

While Huckabee maybe running for president this time around, it still doesn't mean that Bill Clinton can't dig up a few more skeletons out of Hucky's closet. Do you honestly think the GOP would be willing to take that risk, while having a solid Republican Candidate like Dr. Ron Paul, who can attract big numbers from all sides of the aisle? Hell no!!

Nevertheless, it would be interesting to see what Bill Clinton has to say about the developing Huckabee rapist scandal. After all, one of the victims was a Clinton relative and Huckabee has been trying to cover it up and lie trying to blame Bill Clinton!

Also, the mother of another victim is now campaigning vigorously against him. “Mothers against Huckabee”. Not good press at all.

Daily skeletons are commin' out of the closet! It will be DOOMSDAY soon for the Huckster!

PS - Glen Beck is a Turdsnorkler

Paulitician
12-06-2007, 11:48 PM

What does this mean?
It means he's a moron. Huckabee himself has said he is a "different kind of Republican." He's the only one who can beat Hillary? Yeah right.

Gimpster
12-07-2007, 10:35 AM
I registered to post last night, sorry for coming into this thread late to the punch.

Two weeks ago I was listening to Beck in my co-workers car, and Tancredo was his guy. At least he sure made it sound like it.

Does Beck even know who he supports?

steph3n
12-07-2007, 10:37 AM
I registered to post last night, sorry for coming into this thread late to the punch.

Two weeks ago I was listening to Beck in my co-workers car, and Tancredo was his guy. At least he sure made it sound like it.

Does Beck even know who he supports?

it depends on who he is that day.

jumpyg1258
12-07-2007, 10:42 AM
I see this and continue to say what I have always said. Glenn Beck is a douche and I never understood why so many people on these boards are dissapointed about RP not going on his show. It would just be an hour long hit job and pointless for the campaign.

thisisgiparti
12-07-2007, 10:48 AM
if Huckabee could beat Hillary then Billary would withhold his shillery.

(In other words, Bill Clinton endorsing Huckabee makes me think he found a Republican his wife could beat in the election.)

kill the banks
12-07-2007, 10:54 AM
huckwantabee will burn out ... if he is their pick look up desperate !

kill the banks

Gimpster
12-07-2007, 11:04 AM
Well, I'll agree that Beck often annoys me. As I said, my co-worker was listening to him and is a huge fan of Beck. My co-worker isn't an idiot by any stretch of the imagination, and I respect him quite a bit.

During lunch last week we got into a discussion on who we support for POTUS, and after I said RP his reply; "I could never support an isolationist." I spent the next 20 minutes explaning how that's untrue. I also explained how historically inaccurate John McCain was at the last debate. It was plain to me that he'd listened to Beck call RP an isolationist and whatever else, and he took it for fact.

I'm preaching to the choir here.

Long story short, after lunch I think he had a much better idea of what RP is about, but I don't think he'd vote for him. That's fine, but I think it's important to at least educate people so they won't spout Beck's (and others) BS. He also admitted that he wasn't planning on attending the caucus.

So that's a good thing for us :)

Paulitician
12-07-2007, 12:08 PM
It makes sense: they're both demagogues.

jmdrake
12-07-2007, 12:39 PM

Think again. The war was the main issue that cost the Republicans the house and senate in 2006. If everybody that voted democratic in 2006 votes that way in 2008 the republicans are sunk.

Beyond that Huck sucks (hey that rhymes!) on multiple fronts. He has a horrible record of raising taxes so he won't be able to attack Hillary on that. His position on illegal immigrants is at least as weak as Hillary's. If he tries to attack her for (temporarily) supporting drivers licenses for illegal immigrants she can counter with "You support scholarships for them. How do you expect them to drive to school?" The rape case makes him weak on crime and punishment. About the only thing he can push is his abortion stance. He can't win.

Regards,

John M. Drake

Cleaner44
12-07-2007, 12:41 PM
It means Glenn Beck is worthless and we should not be concerned nor should we be talking about him at all.

I agree!

Goldwater Conservative
12-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Beck is part of the leftist takeover of the Republican party. Huckabee is only being challenged by Giuliani for the honor of leading that movement.

Cleaner44
12-07-2007, 12:42 PM

SWEET!

Cleaner44
12-07-2007, 12:47 PM
Glenn Beck is a waste of time. Beck is part of the problem with pro-tax Republicans.

We need productive actions to grow our campaign. We are doing great but we still need more people.