PDA

View Full Version : Will Ron Paul raise more than any other Republican during Q4?

terlinguatx
12-06-2007, 05:51 PM

Richandler
12-06-2007, 05:52 PM
Well that is what we are shooting for. And yes if we raise most they have no choice but to mention Ron Paul anytime they talk about fundraising and anything else being that he would be the leader.

TechnoGuyRob
12-06-2007, 05:54 PM
No, and no.

(ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer)

Midnight77
12-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Yes, we will raise more than any other GOP this quarter, and we've already surpassed everyone else's 3rd Quarter numbers. As far as a big publicity boost, we'll get a boost, but I'm not sure how big it we'll be. What can we do about it, though? We just have to put our faith in them that they will come around and do the right thing.

rational thinker
12-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Yes, we will have the most money out of the Republicans and possibly Democrats if we don't count the money Romney sends to himself.

azminuteman
12-06-2007, 06:02 PM
I bet that the CCM (Formerly MSM) will say that Huckabee met his December goal in 10 days or something asinine like that.

jrich4rpaul
12-06-2007, 06:15 PM
Yes

shepburn
12-06-2007, 06:20 PM
No, and no.

(ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer)

Wrong and wrong.

(answer question with a stupid answer and you look ... well stupid).

Ron will out raise the GOP field in the 4th Q. Just wait until he brings in $8M to $10M on Dec 16th alone. This will ensure a $20M Q.

The publicity will be huge. Just look at the results of the Nov 5th money bomb.

So again ... what's with the negativity?

slantedview
12-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Well that is what we are shooting for. And yes if we raise most they have no choice but to mention Ron Paul anytime they talk about fundraising and anything else being that he would be the leader.
you'd think so, but this is the MSM we're talking about. they write their own rules.

i'm reminded of the iowa straw poll coverage by fox news, where they COMPLETELY LEFT RON PAUL OFF their breakdown of the results.

risiusj
12-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Romney will right himself a check worth double what we raise on the 16th.

Hook
12-06-2007, 06:29 PM
He will outraise the rest of the Repubs, but the MSM won't give him much more attention than when he got 4.3 million last quarter. They will just ask "What is he possibly planning on doing with all that money, when he knows he can't win?"

TheNewYorker
12-06-2007, 06:36 PM
No, we won't, because Romney will write his campaign a check, and the rest of the candidates will file for matching funds.

If you count the actual amount raised from donations, then yes, he will be number one. But the MSM won't count it like that, they will count total amount raised, which includes any checks Mitt "half a billion" Romney writes to his campaign out of his own pocket.

hvac ak47
12-06-2007, 06:39 PM
yes

no

crasster
12-06-2007, 06:42 PM
If Ron outraises, they'll have to bring him up. No way they can deny that. Before he tied McCain. But they could still say Guiliani, Romney, Thompson made more...

I bet ya though, if Ron makes 20 million Romney could dig deep into his pockets to beat Ron Paul. Dunno though, he's already loaned himself a lot and his numbers are not going up. Sure Romney has 250 million but he has loaned himself 9 million already that I know of. He'd probably have to loan himself another 10 million to beat Ron Paul.

WE ARE NOT INCLUDING THE LAST QUARTER PUSH EITHER. If I get any Christmas money, I'm donating it to Ron Paul too.

Patriot
12-06-2007, 06:43 PM
We can help with both. Send Money and send our own 'press releases' to Drudge, Fox , CNN, etc.

fletcher
12-06-2007, 06:44 PM
Romney will right himself a check worth double what we raise on the 16th.

Yep, and then he'll declare it to be the largest moneybomb every, and the press will eat it up.

Hook
12-06-2007, 09:31 PM
If Ron outraises, they'll have to bring him up. No way they can deny that. Before he tied McCain. But they could still say Guiliani, Romney, Thompson made more...

I bet ya though, if Ron makes 20 million Romney could dig deep into his pockets to beat Ron Paul. Dunno though, he's already loaned himself a lot and his numbers are not going up. Sure Romney has 250 million but he has loaned himself 9 million already that I know of. He'd probably have to loan himself another 10 million to beat Ron Paul.

WE ARE NOT INCLUDING THE LAST QUARTER PUSH EITHER. If I get any Christmas money, I'm donating it to Ron Paul too.

I don't think you have seen the slimey things the MSM has done so far. They have outright stripped Dr. Paul from his line in a poll lineup.
Trust me, they will just say that he isn't "top tier" so it doesn't matter.

wgadget
12-06-2007, 09:32 PM
That's exactly what I heard on the Michael Reagan talk show last night...That Ron Paul has more money this quarter than anyone else. Not sure how he knows that fact...?

wgadget
12-06-2007, 09:33 PM

LOL. Romney in second place in Iowa after spending $7 million!!! Bet he's slightly peeved.