PDA

View Full Version : I love the Tax Free Tips slim jims!

McDermit
12-06-2007, 05:27 PM
We just got a few packs of them on Tuesday. (Waited FOREVER!) I left them in the few restaurants we've been in since, but I hadn't really put much effort into it. But I don't cook, so I hit at least one restaurant a day, usually two... lol.

Today, I stopped by the post office to get some stamps.. and there is a pizza place in the same strip mall the PO is in. So, I ran into the pizza place first. There was a girl wiping down tables in the front of the restaurant, so I handed her 3 of the TFT slim jims, and a mosaic flyer. Intro'd myself quickly, and said that RP was a 10 term congressman running for pres, who has intro'd legislation to eliminate taxes on tips. I asked her to give them a read, then added "oh, and here are some pens for you" and handed her about a dozen RP pens. She goes, "Oh, awesome! Thank you so much, these guys are always taking my pens!" and laughs. I wished her a nice day, and walked out. As I was walking out, she yelled to someone back in the kitchen, "Yo, this guy wants to stop taxing our tips!!" :D

I'll definitely be setting some time aside to hit all the local restaurants and hair salons over the next week or two!