PDA

View Full Version : POLL--need data to predict Teaparty total

colecrowe
12-06-2007, 05:26 PM
I gave 250 on November 5th. I'll give 500 on December 16th. I did pledge both times. My Father, Father in Law, and Grandpa will give on the 16th (at least 100 each)--they did not pledge.

colecrowe
12-12-2007, 01:10 AM
bump

C'mon--nobody convinced people to donate on the sixteenth? That's what the last three options are about. I kind of worded them weird.

fireinme
12-12-2007, 06:20 AM
excellent poll

Shak
12-12-2007, 09:18 PM
I'm a college student and gave $100 on Nov 5th as a chance to see if it'll get anywhere.

Through this whole time, I kept thinking "is my donation really necessary?". Surely $100 isn't going to be 'missed' -- rather.. no one will even notice that amount. And then I thought that there has to be hundreds or thousands of people thinking just like me.. and what if they decided not to donate either? Then we wouldn't have raise so much. So it was a personal struggle to make a decision and hopefully others facing the same issue will see my donation and also donate to this excellent cause.

I'm going to be donating another $100 on December 16th and I see it as an investment. What's a week or twos' paycheck when I can live in freedom and have no taxes to deal with in the future.

Hopefully this inspires other people to also pledge and help Ron Paul secure the nomination. This is a phenomena like no other and I really believe we can do it!

Cap'n Crunk
12-13-2007, 08:51 AM
I'm a college student and gave $100 on Nov 5th as a chance to see if it'll get anywhere.

Through this whole time, I kept thinking "is my donation really necessary?". Surely $100 isn't going to be 'missed' -- rather.. no one will even notice that amount. And then I thought that there has to be hundreds or thousands of people thinking just like me.. and what if they decided not to donate either? Then we wouldn't have raise so much. So it was a personal struggle to make a decision and hopefully others facing the same issue will see my donation and also donate to this excellent cause.

I'm going to be donating another $100 on December 16th and I see it as an investment. What's a week or twos' paycheck when I can live in freedom and have no taxes to deal with in the future.

Hopefully this inspires other people to also pledge and help Ron Paul secure the nomination. This is a phenomena like no other and I really believe we can do it!

I donated $100 dollars on the fifth and got my brother who did not know about the fund raiser to also donate on the 5th. I will be donating at least $200 on the 16th. I have also already gotten my brother, a cousin and an aunt to promise to donate $100 dollars on the 16th. Neither I nor any of them have signed up at the teaparty site. I'm sure I will get my mom to donate as well. Let's make this as big as possible.

austin356
12-13-2007, 12:19 PM
hope we can get a sample of several hundred then get one of our geeks to do some statistical analysis

ConstitutionGal
12-13-2007, 12:22 PM
I gave $125 on the 5th and will be giving, at least, another $100 on the 16th AND my son is now also planning to give $100 on the 16th. We have both gotten pledges from others at work (who we'll be reminding) to donate on the 16th although none of them have actually pledged.

constitutionallyspeaking
12-13-2007, 12:34 PM
It's great to see college students getting involved in taking back America. My goal is to give more money to Ron Paul this year than I give to the IRS because ultimately I want Ron Paul to be stronger than the IRS. I've given $300 already and I plan to give several hundred more in the 16th.