PDA

View Full Version : Efficient way to gain support- Please Read

hellsingfan
12-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Okay,

Here's my idea about spreading the word through public bus systems. Well I'm in Seattle (major city) but I live in Everett about 20 miles aways. I take a bus to UW (university) in Seattle.

So the point is ALOT of PEOPLE travel on buses to Seattle, just go to downtown Seattle and you'll see packed buses.

So go in groups of 2 or 3 buy a monthly bus pass, like here we have $45 monthly to buses. Go on busy buses which have long routes like mine is 1 hour.

So the 3 of you can split up, one sits in the front, one in the middle, and one in the back. Start a discussion with your surrounding folks and start talking politics and introduce Ron Paul and his views.

I believe after 1 HOUR of COMMON SENSE Ron Paul they will start saying "Yeah, he's right".

By starting a discussion you'll pretty much have the whole bus talking or at least thinking. You don't have to talk to everyone, others will just eavesdrop :D So you'll end up having the WHOLE bus usually more than 30 people exposed to Ron Paul.

This is VERY Efficient, and cost effective way, and I think it is better than door-to-door, although i would still encourage door-to-door canvassing. I think its better than door-to-door because personally I don't like to stand on my porch just so someone can finish their speech.

If you're on the bus, they're pretty much stuck there and they'll WANT to eavesdrop :D
You'll get a good deal of discussion and points clearified.

If meetups did this in every state our "viewership" "listenership" (is that a word) would be reach MILLIONS!!!!

I hope folks in NH and IA do this, this can be used by the Live Free of Die Operation and I think it would be VERY effective, more so than sign waving.

But of course everything counts: sign waving, door-to-door.

Just my 2 cent.

Spread the Word

"We can be fee and alive" --- Ron Paul