PDA

View Full Version : Isn't this all too convenient?

timosman
11-15-2015, 09:18 PM
The attack in Paris as liberty started getting traction after the last debate?:confused:

The Gold Standard
11-15-2015, 09:24 PM
Isn't it always?

Zippyjuan
11-15-2015, 09:28 PM
Why didn't they attack somebody after any of the other debates? Why Paris and not someplace in the US if the intent was to impact the US elections?

timosman
11-15-2015, 09:31 PM
Why didn't they attack somebody after any of the other debates? Why Paris and not someplace in the US if the intent was to impact the US elections?

Zippy, why don't you take a break for a while?

Zippyjuan
11-15-2015, 09:33 PM
Yes, I am an addict.

Uriel999
11-15-2015, 09:43 PM
Oh ffs....

Bad shit happens.

Oh btw, liberty is the antithesis of Islam.

In fact, anything that isn't Islam is bad to Islam. Hell differing sects of Islam are bad in Islam.

France just let in a shit ton of military fighting age males that practice...wait for it...Islam!

Well no fucking shit bad things happen when you let child molesting camel fuckers into your country.

timosman
11-15-2015, 09:49 PM
Oh ffs....

Hello, welcome back.

Bad shit happens.

I know, they hate us for our freedoms.

In fact, anything that isn't Islam is bad to Islam. Hell differing sects of Islam are bad in Islam.

So why single France out?

France just let in a shit ton of military fighting age males that practice...wait for it...Islam!
They have been doing it for a while, so why now?

Well no fucking shit bad things happen when you let child molesting camel fuckers into your country.

No news here.

Uriel999
11-15-2015, 10:07 PM
Hello, welcome back.

I know, they hate us for our freedoms.

So why single France out?

They have been doing it for a while, so why now?

No news here.

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2iBZkODgxA

If you are not suscribed to this dude...you should be!

One thing he points out is that France has had recent...wait for it! interventionism in Syria that ISIS warned them to not do.

A lot of Muslims DO hate you for your freedoms. Western values and radical Islam are vastly different. The reality of the world is that there are bad people with evil idealogies out there. There are people that want to kill you because they have different views. Hell look at it here. How many people want to carpet bomb Iran? How many people want to genocide ALL Muslims?

The problem with a lot of people in that supported Ron Paul is they were/are niave idealistics. The reality is that they/we should work towards a libertarian world, but the problem with libertarians is that they assume people are naturally good. Humans are naturally both good, evil, and inbetween.

Also, not everybody was raised into the western world so they have completely different world views. The Middle East is culturally different and quite frankly way behind the modern world with some a few exceptions.

timosman
11-15-2015, 10:12 PM

One thing he points out is that France has had recent...wait for it! interventionism in Syria that ISIS warned them to not do.

A lot of Muslims DO hate you for your freedoms. Western values and radical Islam are vastly different. The reality of the world is that there are bad people with evil idealogies out there. There are people that want to kill you because they have different views. Hell look at it here. How many people want to carpet bomb Iran? How many people want to genocide ALL Muslims?

The problem with a lot of people in that supported Ron Paul is they were/are niave idealistics. The reality is that they/we should work towards a libertarian world, but the problem with libertarians is that they assume people are naturally good. Humans are naturally both good, evil, and inbetween.

Also, not everybody was raised into the western world so they have completely different world views. The Middle East is culturally different and quite frankly way behind the modern world with some a few exceptions.

You are paranoid. You think being a naive hawk is better than non-intervention? How much bad intel did we swallow over the years with disastrous results?

Uriel999
11-15-2015, 10:21 PM
You are paranoid. You think being a naive hawk is better than non-intervention? How much bad intel did we swallow over the years with disastrous results?

How the hell did you gather that?

I believe in non-interventionism. That works with reasonable people, however, not all people are reasonable. We need to avoid situations that would justify blowback, but we can't always avoid situations that would make blowback regardless.

As far as paranoid? How much exposure to Islam do you have? I've read the Quran and Hadith...when I did...I looked at it earnestly to see if it was the true faith...instead I found a primative violent, dangerous philosophy that degrades the rights of everyone that does not conform to Islam.

Here is an interesting video by a dude with a goofy tie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Weston White
11-15-2015, 10:34 PM

Because Rand is making a comeback, Cruz has been delivering reality checks, and Trump has been consistently favored. The globalist's agenda has not yet moved the U.S. backed/funded/conscripted ISIS into America yet. An attack on France is an attack on America--say you are not one of those "isolationists" are you?

twomp
11-15-2015, 10:36 PM
Oh ffs....

Bad shit happens.

Paranoid sheep stumbles into RPF... ISIS is soooo scary..... more civilians are killed by cops than terrorists but Muslisms are boogity boogity boo... Time for you to change your pants. It looks like you just shit in them. Your ignorance is astounding though.

Uriel999
11-15-2015, 10:53 PM
Paranoid sheep stumbles into RPF... ISIS is soooo scary..... more civilians are killed by cops than terrorists but Muslisms are boogity boogity boo... Time for you to change your pants. It looks like you just shit in them. Your ignorance is astounding though.

Actually it is quite the opposite, you are astoundingly ignorant. Have you ever even left the country?

Uriel999
11-15-2015, 11:31 PM

I want to apologize it was actually this video I meant to post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjvPj7WAX7A

DevilsAdvocate
11-15-2015, 11:34 PM
More convenience. This happened:
-right before the Dem debate
-right after Donald Trump went nuts at a rally (story dropped)

The Free Hornet
11-16-2015, 02:05 AM
You're so vain, you probably think this deadly terrorist attack is about you, don't you, don't you, don't you?

Origanalist
11-16-2015, 02:10 AM
You're so vain, you probably think this deadly terrorist attack is about you, don't you, don't you, don't you?

You sir, win the internets tonight,

luctor-et-emergo
11-16-2015, 02:15 AM

Iran: Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif expressed condolence to France and its people following the attacks and said that he condemns "terrorist operations at any forms" saying that Iran as a victim of terrorist attacks has been against all forms activities related to terrorism. He also added that Iran believes that terrorism and extremism is a threat not just limited in the Middle East region and urged anti-terrorism efforts not to be restricted to the region.[92] President Hassan Rouhani has also postponed his visit to Italy and France due to the attacks and also strongly condemned the incident describing the attacks as crimes against humanity and expressed condolence to the French people and government.[93] In Tehran, Iranians held a candlelight vigil and laid flowers in front of the French Embassy to mourn the victims of the attacks. Some of those gathered had posted hand-written messages of condolence on nearby walls.[94]

Would we hold candlelight vigils and lay flowers if something similar happened in Iran ?

Ronin Truth
11-16-2015, 06:30 AM
Absolutely!

jmdrake
11-16-2015, 07:13 AM
Iran: Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif expressed condolence to France and its people following the attacks and said that he condemns "terrorist operations at any forms" saying that Iran as a victim of terrorist attacks has been against all forms activities related to terrorism. He also added that Iran believes that terrorism and extremism is a threat not just limited in the Middle East region and urged anti-terrorism efforts not to be restricted to the region.[92] President Hassan Rouhani has also postponed his visit to Italy and France due to the attacks and also strongly condemned the incident describing the attacks as crimes against humanity and expressed condolence to the French people and government.[93] In Tehran, Iranians held a candlelight vigil and laid flowers in front of the French Embassy to mourn the victims of the attacks. Some of those gathered had posted hand-written messages of condolence on nearby walls.[94]

Would we hold candlelight vigils and lay flowers if something similar happened in Iran ?

Shhhhhh....you're facts are inconvenient for Uriel's rantings.

thoughtomator
11-16-2015, 07:40 AM
Either/or thinking on false flag vs. Islamic violence is erroneous.

False flags are standard M.O. for the Deep State, sure - but this kind of wanton violence is also standard M.O. for Muslims.

Neither one is liberty's friend. It's not a one-or-the-other situation.

ghengis86
11-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Either/or thinking on false flag vs. Islamic violence is erroneous.

False flags are standard M.O. for the Deep State, sure - but this kind of wanton violence is also standard M.O. for Muslims.

Neither one is liberty's friend. It's not a one-or-the-other situation.

Agreed. Religious fanatics from a shit hole sandbox where Western powers have meddled for decades (centuries) can be pretty motivated on their own. Sprinkle in a little CIS/Mossad influence and puppetry and it's not difficult to fathom that just maybe there are some useful idiots who don't really care if they're being used, so long as the weapons, training and cash continues to flow and fund their jihad.

Contumacious
11-16-2015, 08:14 AM
Oh ffs....

Bad shit happens.

Shalom.

How is the weather in TelAviv?

How many shekels does Bibi give you for posting Israhell propaganda?

What is Israhell going to do now that the Russkies are propiing up Assad?

osan
11-16-2015, 08:58 AM

Non-intervention where it makes sense. In case you are not aware, the Muslims have been on a virtually continual jihad with the rest of the world since the days of Muhammed the child-rapist. These people are serious as a heart attack in their intentions to dominate the world. Being non-interventionist in affairs that are not ours is wise. Adhering to the doctrine to the point of being passive in the face of a clear and present danger is raving insanity. It is good to know the difference.

I should also point out that "these people" can become a very tricky term. Muslims are slaughtering other Muslims for not being "Muslim enough" - so who can target with perfection here? Very big problem, but some make identification easy. All those assholes in France, for example, who cheer the events of Friday the 13th... I'd have them out of the land yesterday.

jonhowe
11-16-2015, 09:37 AM
The attack in Paris as liberty started getting traction after the last debate?:confused:

4%

Traction.

Ok.

timosman
11-16-2015, 11:48 AM
4%

Traction.

Ok.

Dude, we finally started applying logic to the situation. Even liberals like Bill Maher were expressing support for Rand's position - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?485227-Maher-%91US-Should-Get-Out-of-Muslim-Lands%92-%91Good-For-Rand-Paul%92

To counter this they took us on a trip on an emotional yo-yo.

twomp
11-16-2015, 01:08 PM
Actually it is quite the opposite, you are astoundingly ignorant. Have you ever even left the country?

What does leaving the country have to do with anything? I've left more times than you've claimed to have read the Quran. I have a hard time believing you read anything at all.

Uriel999
11-16-2015, 06:40 PM

Shhhhhh....you're facts are inconvenient for Uriel's rantings.

I think you all missed the point where I was saying there are many Americans whom would love to kill all the Iranians and all the muslims. It isn't a rant when you simply saying, hey Islamic jihad actually exists, it isn't rational, so you can't rationalize with it. By bringing up many Americans desire to turn Iran into glass I simply showed how there are unreasonable irrrational Americans as well.

Shalom.

How is the weather in TelAviv?

How many shekels does Bibi give you for posting Israhell propaganda?

What is Israhell going to do now that the Russkies are propiing up Assad?

So because I don't accept your groupthink opinion I work for Israel? LOL, Hey Zippy looks like I'm getting an office down the hall from you! :rolleyes:

What does leaving the country have to do with anything? I've left more times than you've claimed to have read the Quran. I have a hard time believing you read anything at all.

Leaving the country exposes one to more world views and cultures. I've been to 5 Islamic nations. I've seen good and bad.

And it isn't a claim that I read the Quran, it is fact. It happened, perhaps you should try reading it instead of implying I am lying.

Contumacious
11-16-2015, 06:45 PM
I think you all missed the point where I was saying there are many Americans whom would love to kill all the Iranians and all the muslims. It isn't a rant when you simply saying, hey Islamic jihad actually exists, it isn't rational, so you can't rationalize with it. By bringing up many Americans desire to turn Iran into glass I simply showed how there are unreasonable irrrational Americans as well.

So because I don't accept your groupthink opinion I work for Israel? LOL, Hey Zippy looks like I'm getting an office down the hall from you! :rolleyes:

Leaving the country exposes one to more world views and cultures. I've been to 5 Islamic nations. I've seen good and bad.

And it isn't a claim that I read the Quran, it is fact. It happened, perhaps you should try reading it instead of implying I am lying.

Yep.

Listen Ding Dong , if the FACTS supported your position you would have tried to rebut or refute mine. You didn't , so you are one of Bibi's internet boys.

Uriel999
11-16-2015, 06:53 PM
Yep.

Listen Ding Dong , if the FACTS supported your position you would have tried to rebut or refute mine. You didn't , so you are one of Bibi's internet boys.

lol, you are a child. If I worked for Bibi I would probably get paid better.

P3ter_Griffin
11-16-2015, 07:28 PM
How the hell did you gather that?

I believe in non-interventionism. That works with reasonable people, however, not all people are reasonable. We need to avoid situations that would justify blowback, but we can't always avoid situations that would make blowback regardless.

As far as paranoid? How much exposure to Islam do you have? I've read the Quran and Hadith...when I did...I looked at it earnestly to see if it was the true faith...instead I found a primative violent, dangerous philosophy that degrades the rights of everyone that does not conform to Islam.

Here is an interesting video by a dude with a goofy tie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

As described by Malcolm X:

There is nothing in our book, the Koran, that teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. That's a good religion. In fact, that's that old time religion. That's the one Ma and Pa used to talk about: an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth, and a head for a head, and a life for a life. That's a good religion. And nobody resents that kind of religion being taught but a wolf, who intends to make you his meal.

There are so many Islamic individuals and comparatively few that practice Islam violently such that I'm compelled to agree with X's view. +rep though for attacking Islam through its scripture (even if it wasn't compelling nor substantiated) versus attacking it through history books like so many here are doing, and as atheist often attack Christianity. From the outside for people who don't know that muslims are 'child molesting camel fuckers' it sometimes appears as an Islamophobic circle jerk.

Uriel999
11-16-2015, 08:18 PM
As described by Malcolm X:

There are so many Islamic individuals and comparatively few that practice Islam violently such that I'm compelled to agree with X's view. +rep though for attacking Islam through its scripture (even if it wasn't compelling nor substantiated) versus attacking it through history books like so many here are doing, and as atheist often attack Christianity. From the outside for people who don't know that muslims are 'child molesting camel fuckers' it sometimes appears as an Islamophobic circle jerk.

It is well known Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6 and consumated the marriage at 9. In many areas of the Middle East boys are for pleasure and women are for babies. I wasn't on post the particular day...but on my last deployment several posts saw a dude raping a camel and called it up on the radio asking if they could send vehicles over to help the camel from being raped. The guys that operated the Gboss's and Aerostats (antennas with cameras, and blimps with cameras) verified watching it happen to me...Even the officers and Staff NCO's joked about it to us after the fact.

In threads long ago I have provided qoutes in detail on the topic but people don't listen. I could provide qoute after qoute, but people won't listen unless they are willing to be receptive.

Indy Vidual
11-16-2015, 08:33 PM

...the problem with libertarians is that they assume people are naturally good...

What?
That line is classic cable TV propaganda BS.
Libertarians do not allow 'evil people' access to a centralized system which enables the worst evil deeds.