PDA

View Full Version : A Timeline of Hate on Campus

Ronin Truth
11-14-2015, 11:06 AM
A Timeline of Hate on Campus

by Gavin McInnes

November 13, 2015

Finally, after at least a decade of white supremacy on campus, students of all colors are breaking free and screaming, “WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT OUR CHAINS!” It took a lot of racism to ignite the unwashed masses of Ivy League students yearning to breathe free, but this is the week “Racial Discrimination Protests Ignite at Colleges Across the U.S.”

This revolution was born after innumerable attacks on visible minorities and everyone around them. A University of Missouri professor claimed on CNN that she’d been called the N-word “too many times to talk about.” I assume the context is the dean yelling something like “Hey, ******, what are you doing in the snack room? Go teach your fucking class!” Maybe he has a whip, I don’t know.

As far as documented cases go, there aren’t that many. This is likely because—as it is with rape—we’re told most cases go unreported. Two African-American women of color at the Huffington Post have diligently gone through the cases, and at the University of Missouri alone we have: a student in 2004 accusing black students of vandalism; a cotton-ball incident in 2010; an insensitive flyer in 2012; and “just this year” alone, we have two—count them, two—incidents of swastika graffiti. One of them was even made of poo-poo! That’s almost a case every single two years! It sounds like being black on campus is almost as bad as being short, having a harelip, or having once accidentally farted very loudly in class.

Wait a minute, what the hell am I talking about? When did black people become such incredible pussies? I went through more oppression being a punk rocker. Nazi skinheads used to hospitalize us for wearing the wrong shoes. Someone is rude to people who look like you every 800 days? Those are chains? Let’s go over this timeline of hate and try to understand the unprecedented fragility of the kids today.
“On a Hate Monday that would make Garfield blush, the UM controversy exploded.”

Sept. 11, 2014

In a shocking example seemingly missed by the intrepid reporters at the Huffington Post, Payton Head, president of the Missouri Students Association and White House guest, claimed on Facebook that some rednecks in the back of a pickup yelled “******” at him. His claim turned into a diatribe about prejudice in which he explained that white students “are so privileged that you’ll never know what it feels like to be a hijab-wearing Muslim woman and be called a terrorist or a towel head.” It’s worth noting that MSA head Payton Head has never had a hijab on his head nor has he ever been called a towel head.

Oct. 5, 2015

A drunk person at MU said “*******.” He was apprehended and “moved from campus.”

Oct. 10, 2015

Frustrated by the lack of action from Missouri University president Tim Wolfe, black student activists calling themselves Concerned Student 1950 (a reference to the first black students at the school) blocked his car and demanded he address their suffering (presumably to the backs of their heads). The group included Fresh Prince of Missouri Jonathan L. Butler, who is reportedly worth $20m.

Oct. 24, 2015

This is the day the poop swastika (or “scheisstika,” as John Derbyshire called it) was discovered.

Oct. 27, 2015

In a message apparently backed by Jonathan Holloway, Yale’s first black dean, the school’s Intercultural Affairs Committee sent out an email telling students it’s cultural appropriation to dress as anyone but themselves, even though Halloween is a 2,000-year-old white tradition where people dress up as anyone but themselves. This incident appears to be the spark that set off the campus hate fire across America.

Oct. 28, 2015

University of Louisville president James R. Ramsey had a Mexican-themed Halloween party that prompted outrage because people had sombreros on. He apologized for what the school paper described as “a completely wrongfully depicted culture,” and insisted, “We did not intend to cause harm or to be insensitive.” What a maricón.

This Halloween reached new levels of political correctness with “helpful” org charts telling white people what they can and can’t wear.

Oct. 30, 2015

The day before Halloween, Yale professor Nicholas Christakis and his early-education-expert wife, Erika, dared to question Holloway’s email and suggested we “reflect” on this “implied control.” She saw a lot of parallels with adult reactions and the way children behave. This did not go down well with the college kids.

Nov. 2, 2015

Jonathan L. Butler began a hunger strike designed to force Wolfe’s resignation, and things really started to take off.

Nov. 5, 2015

Nicholas Christakis, who also manages student housing, was attacked on campus by Jerelyn Luther, a black student who screamed, “Why the fuck did you accept the position?” and demanded, “You should step down!” Her home is worth $760,000.

Nov. 6, 2015

Greg Lukianoff literally wrote the book on free speech on campus. He was one of the people who filmed Christakis’ confrontation and soon after held a talk at Yale to openly discuss the whole thing. Within minutes, an irate student tried to shut it down by screaming, “You people speak like you don’t know the history of the country that you pretend to love and you talk about burning Indian villages, which gets a lot of laughs.” The last part of this hysterical tirade was drowned out by uproarious laughter because it was a perfect example of a sentence being taken out of context. Lukianoff had said the reaction to Erika’s email was so intense, it was as though “she had actually wiped out an Indian village.” As the attendees left the talk, students spat on them.

Nov. 7, 2015

At a potential cost to the school of $1m, the Missouri football team threatened to boycott their next game if the president didn’t resign. We’re not sure how you prevent scheisstikas, but we live in an era where corporations are sued for allowing an environment where sexual harassment could possibly happen, so the football players seem rational by comparison.

Nov. 8, 2015

Concerned Student 1950 issued a list of demands including: a “commitment to fulfilling [their] demands,” a demand that the school “meets the Legion of Black Collegians’ demands” from 1969, and plans and curriculums and training and outreach and programming and boosting awareness and visibility. It was quite a to-do list for Wolfe, but resigning was at the top of it so he decided to take care of that one first.

Nov. 9, 2015

On a Hate Monday that would make Garfield blush, the UM controversy exploded. As Rush Limbaugh was telling his listeners that these schools were “getting exactly what they deserve,” the journalism department of UM was defending a “media-free safe space” designed to prevent journalism. Professor Melissa Click called for “some muscle” to keep photographer Tim Tai out and became an Internet celebrity overnight.

As this mess tumbled on outside, the UM president delivered a rambling resignation speech that he claimed “comes from love” and should be used “to heal.” The only thing that was clear about the speech was that he had no idea what he had done wrong. Nobody does. The chancellor also resigned. He didn’t provide a speech, but I’m assuming it would have included the words “Fuck this.”

Soon after the resignations, Jonathan L. Butler ended his hunger strike. It is not clear whether his first meal included foie gras, but he would be remiss not to include a sweet wine such as Sauternes as it rarely affects the next course.

Nov. 10, 2015

A kid on the Internet said, “I’m going to stand my ground tomorrow and shoot every black person I see.” He was immediately arrested. Black Lives Matter signs were simultaneously defaced with data about black crime and rape. Pranksters Million Dollar Extreme (starring Sam Hyde) were blamed.

While MU’s ROTC were told not to wear their uniforms to school lest they become targets, students were told to call the police if they “witness hateful and/or hurtful speech.” This is all happening while the rest of us go to work and try to make a dent in our mortgage payments.

Nov. 11, 2015

Professor Click resigned during an investigation by the school’s journalism department. Then, a month after telling us about racists driving around in pickup trucks, Payton Head insisted the KKK were on campus and students should “stay away from the windows.” The hashtag #prayformizzou was born (and prevails), but Head was forced to apologize when the police discovered he was lying.

A kid on the Internet said, “I’m going to shoot any black people tomorrow.” He was immediately arrested.

Students in upstate N.Y.’s Ithaca College staged a walkout, demanding the president resign and the school recognize “both covert and overt racism in all places of education and empowerment.” They then chanted, “Power is ours!” in Zulu and collapsed to the floor in a “die-in.” I repeat: They then chanted, “Power is ours!” in Zulu and collapsed to the floor in a “die-in.”

While everyone even remotely funny laughed their heads off at the Ithaca students, Keisha Bentley-Edwards, a professor at the University of Texas, announced, “The University of Missouri is a signal for other universities to take notice that it’s no longer business as usual as far as the handling diversity [sic].” This is beginning to sound more like a hostile takeover than an egalitarian movement devoted to “love” and “healing.”

Look, dummies, racial tensions on campuses across the country have become exacerbated by all this capitulation, and this is only the beginning. MU’s resignations and apologies didn’t stop the outrage, they fueled it. That’s what happens when you hand a savage your scalp; you make him a warrior. How many times does this have to happen before the Pussy Community stops spoiling these brats? These kids couldn’t be luckier, yet their outrage over oppression is inversely proportional to how oppressed they are. Academic institutions were designed to teach our kids about the real world, but the tables have turned and today the teachers are learning the hard way how disconnected from reality our kids have become.

http://takimag.com/article/a_timeline_of_hate_on_campus_gavin_mcinnes/print#ixzz3rUBI63n4

TheTexan
11-14-2015, 11:18 AM
I think kids need to start using the school for these grievous assaults. Someone used the n-word and it made you feel uncomfortable? Sue the school.

Schools have an obligation to give every student a safe place, free from words they don't like.

jkr
11-14-2015, 11:42 AM
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=kent+state&view=detailv2&&id=CA6AC443003916868924893B7D884929E6A9C430&selectedIndex=32&ccid=%2flkh4SmC&simid=608034689769669663&thid=OIP.Mfe5921e129822afc3949af365695f3b2H0&ajaxhist=0

i got yer h8 right heer...

GUESS NOT

THE INTERNET WONT LET ME POST KENT STATE PICS???

FUCK YOU

Ronin Truth
11-15-2015, 12:22 PM
The article cracked me up.

timosman
11-15-2015, 12:26 PM
http://www.sparrowmedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/kent-state.jpg
i got yer h8 right heer...

GUESS NOT

THE INTERNET WONT LET ME POST KENT STATE PICS???

FUCK YOU

FTFY :toady:

timosman
11-15-2015, 12:30 PM
Poop swastika? Are you shitting me? :rolleyes: Am I supposed to be outraged about this?

tod evans
11-15-2015, 12:31 PM
Poop swastika? Are you shitting me? :rolleyes: Am I supposed to be outraged about this?

Only if you're the janitor...

timosman
11-15-2015, 12:32 PM
Only if you're the janitor...

Why nobody posted any photos on social media?

Valli6
11-15-2015, 01:33 PM
Why nobody posted any photos on social media?
There is a picture out now that's supposedly it. It looks almost the same at the other picture that's been floating around for some months and said NOT to be it. Can't remember where I saw it. But some pig drew it on one square of bathroom tile in a dormitory bathroom on an upperfloor. Seems to me, it shouldn't be too hard to narrow down who did it, if they wanted to, especially with a DNA test. ( I realize that's ridiculous) There's also a police report floating around. It's not very enlightening either.

Honestly, people who play with fecal matter are seriously disturbed, possibly psychotic. I'd move the hell out.

Anti Federalist
04-08-2016, 02:15 PM
Profile of an Oppressed “BlackLivesMatter” Protester

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/profile-oppressed-blacklivesmatter-protester/

Thomas DiLorenzo

It has now long since been proven that the brouhaha at the University of Missouri last year that caused the university president to resign (with demands that he apologize for being a white man) were based on two 100% bogus “incidents”: A “white redneck in a pickup truck” off campus who supposedly insulted a black student while driving through town, which never happened; and writing a swastika on a bathroom wall in feces, which also never happened. (I suppose we were supposed to believe that there are a lot of black Jews in Missouri who would have been deeply offended by this if it happened, which it did not).

One of the “campus leaders” of this latest in a very long line of lies designed to promote the cultural Marxist agenda on college campuses (i.e., the Duke lacrosse team rape hoax; the UVA fraternity/Rolling Stone magazine rape hoax, etc., etc.) is one Jonathan Butler, who claims to be so very, very oppressed by the White Devils at UM that he went on a hunger strike. Here’s how the March 21 issue of The New American magazine (page 11) describes this victim of white oppression:

“An interesting side note to the story is the background of Butler, who has matriculated at the UM campus for the last seven years, and who comes from a family of great wealth. His father, an executive for Union Pacific Railroad, made $8.4 million in compensation in 2014, and the family’s estimated worth is $20 million, a portfolio that enables young Butler to enjoy a lifestyle well beyond that of most of the white UM students whose privilege he seeks to expose.”

This spoiled little privileged punk is a vile racist. He is also the role model of cultural Marxist university administrators everywhere.

Ronin Truth
04-09-2016, 10:37 AM
Profile of an Oppressed “BlackLivesMatter” Protester

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/profile-oppressed-blacklivesmatter-protester/

Thomas DiLorenzo

It has now long since been proven that the brouhaha at the University of Missouri last year that caused the university president to resign (with demands that he apologize for being a white man) were based on two 100% bogus “incidents”: A “white redneck in a pickup truck” off campus who supposedly insulted a black student while driving through town, which never happened; and writing a swastika on a bathroom wall in feces, which also never happened. (I suppose we were supposed to believe that there are a lot of black Jews in Missouri who would have been deeply offended by this if it happened, which it did not).

One of the “campus leaders” of this latest in a very long line of lies designed to promote the cultural Marxist agenda on college campuses (i.e., the Duke lacrosse team rape hoax; the UVA fraternity/Rolling Stone magazine rape hoax, etc., etc.) is one Jonathan Butler, who claims to be so very, very oppressed by the White Devils at UM that he went on a hunger strike. Here’s how the March 21 issue of The New American magazine (page 11) describes this victim of white oppression:

“An interesting side note to the story is the background of Butler, who has matriculated at the UM campus for the last seven years, and who comes from a family of great wealth. His father, an executive for Union Pacific Railroad, made $8.4 million in compensation in 2014, and the family’s estimated worth is $20 million, a portfolio that enables young Butler to enjoy a lifestyle well beyond that of most of the white UM students whose privilege he seeks to expose.”

This spoiled little privileged punk is a vile racist. He is also the role model of cultural Marxist university administrators everywhere.

A look of non-surprise. :p :mad: :rolleyes:

Chomp
04-09-2016, 11:48 AM
We all sick with censorship crap.