PDA

View Full Version : Romney's speech was excellent

rfbz
12-06-2007, 04:09 PM
That's what a few of my family members have told me. I think he pulled this off well and it's a tactic Ron Paul could use. Mitt Romney basically just got hours and hours of free air time. First when he gave the speech which everyone covered, and afterward with all the commentators talking about it.

He first sent out press releases and notified all media that he would be holding a huge press conference. He did this a few days in advance to get everyone notified and in anticipation. Then we he spoke everyone listened.

I think this would be a great thing for Ron Paul to do. Issue a press release that in 5 days he will be giving a very important press conference that is of utmost importance to the American people. Have it in a huge auditorium with a thousand supporters. Instead of a typical rally speech, he would speak to all of the American people about the importance of his positions and he'd have more time to explain some of these ideas people don't understand.

rodent
12-06-2007, 04:12 PM
The media would ignore Ron and focus on Natalee Holloway instead.

Andrew-Austin
12-06-2007, 04:14 PM
The speech was pointless to begin with.

If Ron Paul did this sort of thing, then it would be about how Washington DC has gotten so wildly off track and his message of restoring the constitution is the only way to heal America. MSM probably would not give him such air time though.

azminuteman
12-06-2007, 04:18 PM
Did you catch the "Constitutional" phrase being used?

News commentators are now saying he is the defender of the Constitution.