PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Dems. Introduce Semi-Auto Confiscation Bill

Noob
11-10-2015, 10:56 AM
A new bill introduced by four democratic Wisconsin representatives is for all practical purposes a semi-auto confiscation bill, with no grandfathering language included in it.

Madison area democratic Rep. Lisa Subeck stated, “No Wisconsin community should ever have to face such a tragedy at the hands of someone armed with a semiautomatic assault weapon. I can conceive of no legitimate reason that any citizen should need to own or use a semiautomatic assault weapon.”

http://buzzpo.com/wisconsin-dems-introduce-semi-auto-confiscation-bill/?utm_content=buffer6e6b5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=positivelyrepublican

http://www.guns.com/2015/11/09/wisconsin-dems-move-to-ban-most-semi-auto-firearms-in-a-big-way/

Root
11-10-2015, 11:22 AM
Fuck off Lisa Subeck.

helmuth_hubener
11-10-2015, 11:22 AM
Good news: the bill will go nowhere.

But this is a good window into the minds of the r-selected. "I can conceive of no legitimate reason that any citizen should need to own or use a semiautomatic assault weapon." And they literally can't. They cannot. Rs do not defend themselves. Self-defense is foreign to them. This is an alien concept. They are wandering in an alien world, completely befuddled by the Ks who are willing and able to train and arm themselves to protect their families.

They're just Rs. Think of them as rabbits -- they basically are. Rabbits would very willingly give up their teeth if it meant the wolves gave up their teeth, too. Of course they would love to de-tooth everyone. Of course they would love the wolves to have no teeth. And they weren't ever going to defend themselves anyway, so no loss -- they can just gum the grass.

Self-defense is just not even a real thing to these people. And that's biology. It's all biology. Once you understand it, you can deal with it.

Weston White
11-10-2015, 11:28 AM
1. Neither government nor law enforcement are under any legal obligation to provide protection or aid to any specific individual.
2. The right and duty of self-preservation that is enshrined within our National Charter and Bill of Rights.
3. The competing personal ideologies of others matters none, because America is a constitutional republic.

tod evans
11-10-2015, 12:01 PM
I can conceive of no legitimate reason that any citizen should need to own or use a semiautomatic assault weapon.”

Kops are citizens there toots.

Disarm them first, that's something you can actually accomplish with your soapbox..............Maybe.

ZENemy
11-10-2015, 12:08 PM
1. Neither government nor law enforcement are under any legal obligation to provide protection or aid to any specific individual.
2. The right and duty of self-preservation that is enshrined within our National Charter and Bill of Rights.
3. The competing personal ideologies of others matters none, because America is a constitutional republic.

I agree but, those are just words, they have and use guns; guns > words.

jllundqu
11-10-2015, 12:11 PM
I'd love to see what her definition of "Semi Auto Assault Weapon" is. That is literally every weapon that isn't a revolver, bolt action, or other single-action weapon. Loosely defined, everything I own is a 'semi auto assault weapon"

tod evans
11-10-2015, 12:13 PM
Loosely defined, everything I own is a 'semi auto assault weapon"

Terrorist! :eek:

Ronin Truth
11-11-2015, 09:18 AM
Sharpen your aim and learn to make do with six, or use speedloaders quickly.

TheTexan
11-11-2015, 09:24 AM
Sharpen you aim and learn to make do with six, or use speedloaders quickly.

Do you really need a weapon with six bullets? Seems high capacity to me

Ronin Truth
11-11-2015, 09:48 AM

How about if a malevolent gang of six wishes you ill and/or really wants your stuff? ;) :)

bunklocoempire
11-11-2015, 12:57 PM
I can conceive of no legitimate reason that any citizen should need to own or use a semiautomatic assault weapon

The L.A. riots are inconceivable.

http://s6.postimg.org/uxt4geohd/rioting_1.jpg

Ronin Truth
11-11-2015, 01:08 PM
It's often best to not confuse need with want.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

puppetmaster
11-11-2015, 01:16 PM
Sharpen your aim and learn to make do with six, or use speedloaders quickly. will the revolution begin in Wisconsin?

Ronin Truth
11-11-2015, 01:29 PM
will the revolution begin in Wisconsin?

I really doubt it. My SWAG, FWIW Texas or Alaska. <shrug>

What states have the largest population percentages of secessionists?

unknown
11-11-2015, 02:49 PM
I'd love to see what her definition of "Semi Auto Assault Weapon" is. That is literally every weapon that isn't a revolver, bolt action, or other single-action weapon. Loosely defined, everything I own is a 'semi auto assault weapon"

Under the fine points of the Bill, I believe that using your boot in an "offensive manner" may also be deemed illegal...

pcosmar
11-11-2015, 02:52 PM

In the right hands,,a Black powder revolver is an automatic weapon.

pcosmar
11-11-2015, 02:54 PM

I only carried 5,, back when I carried.

But that is hardly the point.

Noob
11-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Here is the bill..

http://legis.wisconsin.gov/assembly/78/subeck/media/1149/15-3635_1-002.pdf

Cabal
11-11-2015, 06:00 PM

Better to have more bullets than you need than not enough.

sparebulb
11-11-2015, 06:23 PM
http://s6.postimg.org/uxt4geohd/rioting_1.jpg

I would be proud to have immigrant neighbors like these.

AmericanSpartan
11-11-2015, 06:38 PM
http://buzzpo.com/wisconsin-dems-introduce-semi-auto-confiscation-bill/?utm_content=buffer6e6b5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=positivelyrepublican

http://www.guns.com/2015/11/09/wisconsin-dems-move-to-ban-most-semi-auto-firearms-in-a-big-way/

Any time leftist get any power they always work to disarm the citizenry.

Now what will American look like when they are in power perpetually due to demographics via mass immigration?

pcosmar
11-11-2015, 07:46 PM
Any time leftist get any power they always work to disarm the citizenry.

Now what will American look like when they are in power perpetually due to demographics via mass immigration?

Right wing authoritarians ban guns too.

Uriel999
11-11-2015, 10:48 PM
Okay seriously...the government is doing its best to keep me broke...

Dr. Dog
11-11-2015, 10:50 PM
Right wing authoritarians ban guns too.
There is no such thing as right or left wing. Authoritarians are all the same.

helmuth_hubener
11-12-2015, 10:08 AM
There is no such thing as right or left wing. Authoritarians are all the same.

There is such a thing as left and right, it is a split that exists in every country and people that have developed a political system of any kind, and it is deeply rooted in biology.

I know that as libertarians we love to think that we are totally superior to everyone, above the fray, and that everyone else's foolish paradigms are idiotic delusions. We love, love, LOVE it! Who wouldn't? And in many, many cases, their paradigms are delusional. But this is not one of those cases. You can do biological research and find actual physiological differences between people who are leftists, and people who are on the right.

Ronin Truth
11-12-2015, 10:49 AM
There is such a thing as left and right, it is a split that exists in every country and people that have developed a political system of any kind, and it is deeply rooted in biology.

I know that as libertarians we love to think that we are totally superior to everyone, above the fray, and that everyone else's foolish paradigms are idiotic delusions. We love, love, LOVE it! Who wouldn't? And in many, many cases, their paradigms are delusional. But this is not one of those cases. You can do biological research and find actual physiological differences between people who are leftists, and people who are on the right.

I can do biological research? :cool: I couldn't do it before. Thanks!

TheTexan
11-12-2015, 12:08 PM
I can do biological research? :cool: I couldn't do it before. Thanks!

Just be sure to get the proper permits.

morfeeis
11-12-2015, 12:09 PM
will the revolution begin in Wisconsin?

If the safe act didn't do it this won't either. Now CA's ammo ban might...

Ronin Truth
11-12-2015, 12:12 PM
Just be sure to get the proper permits. Then just forget it. :p

helmuth_hubener
11-12-2015, 05:10 PM
I will let you do it without any permits.

Pericles
11-12-2015, 07:57 PM
I saw a movie about a county in which all of the firearms owned by private citizens were confiscated, and only the military and police had weapons. The film was called "Schindler's List".