PDA

View Full Version : [website] www.ronpaulok.com

nayjevin
06-29-2007, 05:37 AM
The purpose of this website is initially for a radio campaign during the farm report in Oklahoma. That is why Animal I.D. is the featured topic.

The website aims to provide very simple content and a easy to remember address to advertise to, and be functional for, people who are not very web savvy.

The main purpose is to get people into the main RP channels, such as the HQ website, but we can funnel them in through this site, and control the content to cater to those we are reaching.

In this case, 'the gov't wants you to tag every animal on your farm -- this violates your rights. Ron Paul, presidential candidate in 2008, has spoken out against this extreme violation of your rights, and will stop this unconstitutional drive to control your lives and livestock. www.ronpaulok.com". or sumpin like that.

If anyone has ideas for the site, it is welcome. The first campaign will be during the farm report in Oklahoma, so how could the site be better for this audience?

what videos would you include on the main page to cater to this audience?

hroos
06-29-2007, 07:00 AM
Check out www.dailypaul.com they have several articles with youtube videos that introduce Dr. Paul very well. I recommend you use some of this material to help people answer the question: Who is Ron Paul?

Also, go to the Ron Paul library and look up pertinent information about the matter you wish to address on your website (i.e. Animal ID). The campaign staff themselves can take your questions and direct you to resources, too.

nayjevin
06-29-2007, 07:04 AM
Check out www.dailypaul.com they have several articles with youtube videos that introduce Dr. Paul very well. I recommend you use some of this material to help people answer the question: Who is Ron Paul?

Also, go to the Ron Paul library and look up pertinent information about the matter you wish to address on your website (i.e. Animal ID). The campaign staff themselves can take your questions and direct you to resources, too.

Are there any videos there that you think are better than what's already included on the site?

Is there any information at the library you think is more pertinent than what is already linked to at the site?

meanwhile i will scour for better information myself in the two places you suggested.

thanks