PDA

View Full Version : CNN Exposes Mike Huckabee's Real Record

qwerty
12-06-2007, 03:23 PM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/CNN_Exposes_Mike_Huckabee_s_Real_Record

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OrE6IusJ1U&feature=related

Thatīs what i call a HIT-PIECE (but itīs true)!!

:D

ItsTime
12-06-2007, 03:24 PM
Does anyone feel like they pumped Huckabee before the election to just bring him down?

BillyBeer
12-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Does anyone feel like they pumped Huckabee before the election to just bring him down?

No. They were hoping he was the "safe" alternative to Giuliani, Romney, McCain, and Thompson.

JMann
12-06-2007, 03:30 PM
If you let the media create you they can destroy you. Real leaders, lead and the media follows. See Ron Paul.

mosquitobite
12-06-2007, 03:30 PM
No. They were hoping he was the "safe" alternative to Giuliani, Romney, McCain, and Thompson.

Yup!

tonyTheBest
12-06-2007, 03:31 PM

No, They pimp him to be Rudy's vice president thus counter-balance Ron Paul.

Paulitician
12-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Wow, I hope not, that would be extremely evil of them. Like a sadist abusing someone for his own pleasure. I don't know the media's motive but I'll be glad if after everything is said and done Huckabee does not come out to be successful. If he turns out to just be a "curiousity" I'll be fine with it.

ItsTime
12-06-2007, 03:36 PM
All of this was common knowledge about Huckabee. I can not see the media blindly following Huckabee then go "oh crap he did all this??"

tmg19103
12-06-2007, 03:37 PM
If Huck raised taxes nationwide in all fifty states as much as he raised taxes in Ark., taxes would go up by $2.5 trillion!

This guy is a preacher as he talks about how he CUT taxes in Ark. when the overall tax tab when he left office was PLUS $505,000,000.

This snake oil salesman makes the clergy look like used car salesmen.

schmeisser
12-06-2007, 03:41 PM
They only wanted to boost him enough to make him the VP apparent. I think they were all legitimately surprised when his numbers bounced so high. This reflects on how little support Mitt and Rudy have. They now need to take him down a notch.

It sets up well for us, since he will now hang in longer and split the vote more in our favor. The bigger the field, the longer the race, the better for us. Turn out percentage at the polls can really WIN this thing. Perfect storm...

I'm excited!

kotetu
12-06-2007, 03:43 PM
time to cut off his head! XD

curtisag
12-06-2007, 03:45 PM
They only wanted to boost him enough to make him the VP apparent. I think they were all legitimately surprised when his numbers bounced so high. This reflects on how little support Mitt and Rudy have. They now need to take him down a notch.

It sets up well for us, since he will now hang in longer and split the vote more in our favor. The bigger the field, the longer the race, the better for us. Turn out percentage at the polls can really WIN this thing. Perfect storm...

I'm excited!

DING DING DING!

We have a winner ladies and gentlemen!

This is how the media industrial complex operates. They wanted to balance Rudy's liberalness on social issues with Huckabee's conservativeness on social issues. Huckabee was setup to be VP by the powers-that-be.

NerveShocker
12-06-2007, 03:46 PM

I don't think your off by much at all. They have definitely been up to something, and they've known all along he was a joke... they didn't just get his record or anything.

MsDoodahs
12-06-2007, 03:49 PM
This snake oil salesman makes the clergy look like used car salesmen.

He is a disgrace, and I wish more could see through him. I think they will, as time goes on.