PDA

View Full Version : some beliefs

JosephTheLibertarian
12-06-2007, 02:23 PM
I like the US Constitution, honestly, I would prefer a libertarian world society. Even though I prefer that, if I ever were to hold office, I would honor the US Constitution, I would also honor my state's Constitution (if it's a state office), it's just that I think that it would be more productive if we were to have a world society. From there, we could explore space and blah maybe colonize planets, maybe mine comets, you know, all that good stuff. Leave it to the free market :)

HOWEVER, with the right education, I believe that humans can live without government. TRUE ANARCISM, voluntaryism. Until then, however, we must be realists, I don't see us walking away from statism anytime soon, so we need to at least make it libertarian statism, that's just the best form of statism you can have. Government just acts as a referee, the challenge is to KEEP it that way lol that's the most difficult part, because governments' evolve, they all age and they begin to corrode with time.

I believe that we need to focus on certain things:

voluntary contributions; no taxation
a completely voluntary military
no military industrial complex
never a draft
private militia
the structure of government is not as important as the culture
free market currency
lots and lots of "peacekeepers"
a judicial system separate of the government
unpaid politicians
STRONG property rights

I think of libertarianism as "managed anarchism." These are just my thoughts, I do not support this NWO theory going on, I wouldn't like to live in any society like that!