PDA

View Full Version : House Republicans choose Paul Ryan to be speaker

RandPaul4Prez
10-28-2015, 12:54 PM
WASHINGTON — Paul Ryan's election as House speaker was all but assured Wednesday as the GOP conference voted in a closed-door meeting to nominate the 45-year-old Wisconsin Republican as their top leader.

The nine-term congressman still must be elected Thursday in a public vote by the full House. But he cleared the biggest hurdle Wednesday when the fractious, 247-member Republican conference united behind him. If he is elected, Ryan will be one of the youngest speakers in history.

The only other candidate besides Ryan running for speaker Wednesday was Rep.Daniel Webster, R-Fla. Other potential candidates dropped out of the race after Ryan agreed to run.

More:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/10/28/house-republicans-choose-paul-ryan-speaker/74737170/

Ronin Truth
10-28-2015, 01:03 PM
I'm really shocked. What an unexpected surprise.

luctor-et-emergo
10-28-2015, 01:04 PM
Well as long as he feels intimidated by the vocal minority.. He might do a better job than Boehner. Probably not but we'll see.

RandPaul4Prez
10-28-2015, 01:04 PM
He's already backed the budget increase. Looks like Boehner 2.0

Brian4Liberty
10-28-2015, 01:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0V4TZAyd8I

Ronin Truth
10-28-2015, 01:15 PM
He's already backed the budget increase. Looks like Boehner 2.0 Just following the script and agenda.

jkob
10-28-2015, 01:26 PM
meet the new boss, same as the old boss

H. E. Panqui
10-28-2015, 01:52 PM
Well as long as he feels intimidated by the vocal minority.. He might do a better job than Boehner. Probably not but we'll see.

:confused:

....please understand 'the vocal [republican] minority' also are gd fool puppets, monetary ignoramuses, warmongers, etc. assorted peckerheads galore!

....let's face it, the stinking rotten republican party is DOMINATED...DOMINATED...by gd fool puppet$, monetary ignoramuses, warmongers, etc. assorted peckerheads galore...it should come as no surprise a popular election within a group of puppets, ignoramuse$, warmongers and peckerheads will always ALWAYS yield a f@cking piece of sh!t!!! :mad:

...i believe denny bugger boy hastert is the longest serving house speaker!!...gd peckerheads paul ryno, webster, and the rest of them come from a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooong line of scum...

...which begs the question, how could anyone not a naive peckerhead hold out ANY hope for ANY of these stinking rotten republicrats.... :confused:

timosman
10-28-2015, 01:59 PM
The truth people need to realize is - "Nobody gives a fuck"

rg17
10-28-2015, 03:38 PM
Same old, same old crap!

RandPaul4Prez
10-28-2015, 03:48 PM

....please understand 'the vocal [republican] minority' also are gd fool puppets, monetary ignoramuses, warmongers, etc. assorted peckerheads galore!

....let's face it, the stinking rotten republican party is DOMINATED...DOMINATED...by gd fool puppet$, monetary ignoramuses, warmongers, etc. assorted peckerheads galore...it should come as no surprise a popular election within a group of puppets, ignoramuse$, warmongers and peckerheads will always ALWAYS yield a f@cking piece of sh!t!!! :mad:

...i believe denny bugger boy hastert is the longest serving house speaker!!...gd peckerheads paul ryno, webster, and the rest of them come from a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooong line of scum...

...which begs the question, how could anyone not a naive peckerhead hold out ANY hope for ANY of these stinking rotten republicrats.... :confused:

You fergot pedifiles

eleganz
10-28-2015, 03:51 PM
Thats very odd, 200 GOP'ers voted for him today while 43 voted for Webster, TODAY.

Why is it automatically expected for 18 people to jump ship on Webster in a matter of one day?

georgiaboy
10-28-2015, 04:00 PM
I hope and pray that Rand capitalizes on this tonight during the debate.

Time for him to call out Mr. Paul Bailout Ryan and those of his ilk on that sick stage.

America is with you, Rand.

georgiaboy
10-28-2015, 04:01 PM
Thats very odd, 200 GOP'ers voted for him today while 43 voted for Webster, TODAY.

Why is it automatically expected for 18 people to jump ship on Webster in a matter of one day?

Does your calculation presume that no Democrats vote for Ryan?

timosman
10-28-2015, 04:02 PM
I hope and pray that Rand capitalizes on this tonight during the debate.

Time for him to call out Mr. Paul Bailout Ryan and those of his ilk on that sick stage.

America is with you, Rand.

This would be the first microphone malfunction during a live debate.

WE WILL RETURN BACK SHORTLY

devil21
10-28-2015, 04:15 PM
House still has to vote him in.

H. E. Panqui
10-29-2015, 06:55 AM
The truth people need to realize is - "Nobody gives a fuck"

...if nobody truly 'gives a fuck' why do a disturbingly large percentage of your/our friends and neighbors go out of their way to publicly 'vote for'/affirm these piece of sh!t republicans and democrats??!!...

...i believe they/we do 'give a fuck'...unfortunately a whole lot of us are ignorant fucks...(starting with the ignorant fucks who continue to support these stinking :mad:republicrats...IN ANY WAY!!

...correction of a rare panqui miscue.....i believe denny bugger boy hastert is the longest [self] serving [republican] house speaker!!..