PDA

View Full Version : RP rider needs driver for "chuck wagon"

squandertime
12-06-2007, 01:37 PM
is there anyone who can drive a regular truck hitched with a small rv

would you please consider driving a part of the way (or the whole way) to DC.........

michael's point man is donating his truck/rv to the journey, but he and his fiance would like to be free to ride beside michael all the way to D.C.

therefore the need for the driver.

the rv will of course have BIG ron paul signs!!

i think this set-up will lend a huge credibility factor to Michael's journey.
instead of seeing just some lone rider pedaling through town, people will now see a team supporting michael!

so if you would like to help out please private message me asap and lets make it happen!!!

:o)

i will keep yall updated -

for liber-tea!!

><> robin

devil21
12-06-2007, 04:34 PM
It looks like this has been taken care of, accordingly to the 12/6 blog on ronpaulriders.com? Or am I misunderstanding?

squandertime
12-06-2007, 05:14 PM
this really great guy who is routing michael was going to drive his truck and rv-
but now the idea is to have someone else drive his truck and rv so he and his fiance can ride with michael.......
so, 3 riders and a driver (if we can find one)

and the rv will have big ron paul signs on it..........

should be pretty good.........

><> robin

steph3n
12-06-2007, 05:24 PM
this really great guy who is routing michael was going to drive his truck and rv-
but now the idea is to have someone else drive his truck and rv so he and his fiance can ride with michael.......
so, 3 riders and a driver (if we can find one)

and the rv will have big ron paul signs on it..........

should be pretty good.........

><> robin

I want to say thanks for all your work!

It is cool being a part of this, I won't forget Michael and some of our discussions and I KNOW he won't forget you and the aid you have been.

devil21
12-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Hopefully he will include this in his next blog entry so people can see it and contact him. Ill update my charlotte meetup post and see if anyone is available. Im curious how someone would get back home though? Are they following the same route back home?

steph3n
12-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Hopefully he will include this in his next blog entry so people can see it and contact him. Ill update my charlotte meetup post and see if anyone is available.

feel free to contact Robin, she is his coordinator right now.

I spoke to Michael last week and he said she was doing great keeping all the meetups organized along the way.

squandertime
12-06-2007, 08:01 PM
well after DC i think michael said he wanted to visit his mother...

and i suppose his point man and whoever steps up to be the driver will all go back together- or have someone pick up the driver and bring him back to his home......

we will see- i have been surprised so many times these past days on how synergetic things flow around this journey.....

yes, i am sure michael will discuss this..... i just wanted to jump on this as quickly as possible.
atlanta is where michael and his point man will meet with the truck and rv. perhaps there will be a driver by that time who can drive for a little time or all the way to D.C. or perhaps someone from charlotte can step up and drive the "chuck wagon" for them to D.C.

this is a fluid faithful journey........ we will see what unfolds

it is very exciting.

><> robin

squandertime
12-06-2007, 11:10 PM
just bumping

:) rob

squandertime
12-07-2007, 07:43 AM
bumper