PDA

View Full Version : 60 second Ron Paul TV commercial

atilla
12-06-2007, 12:57 PM
60 second Ron Paul TV commercial :

I'm Ron Paul and I'm the only presidential candidate who endorsed Ronald Reagan in 1976. after the Israeli invasion of Lebanon in 1982 a multinational force was placed there to help bring peace. in October of 83, in a devastating terrorist attack, 241 American servicemen were killed. within four months president Reagan had withdrawn all U.S. troops. as he recalled in his memoirs, (graphic with Ronald Reagan underneath, Ron Paul voice over) “I said I would never turn tail and run.”,“But I never realized the irrationality of Middle Eastern politics,” Today we need the courage of Ronald Reagan, I'm the only candidate for president who will put America and our people first. we must stop sacrificing our young men for the interests of foreign nations.

I'm Ron Paul and I approve this message.

Ron LOL
12-06-2007, 01:02 PM
Copy could use a bit of fine tuning, but I agree that this message needs to be put out there yesterday.

Arklatex
12-06-2007, 01:24 PM
I'd donate to that commercial.

tonyr1988
12-06-2007, 01:26 PM
Rudy's new commercial ties himself to Reagan and the Iranian hostage situation (ironic, since that entire problem was caused by interventionism). Ron needs to show how he's the true Reagan-esque one.