PDA

View Full Version : Over 130 Top Law Enforcement Officials Form Coalition Against Mass Incarceration

BarryDonegan
10-21-2015, 02:58 PM
http://truthinmedia.com/top-law-enforcement-coalition-mass-incarceration/

Law Enforcement Leaders to Reduce Crime and Incarceration, a coalition of over 130 sheriffs, police chiefs, and prosecutors, says that "too many people are behind bars that don’t belong there."

tod evans
10-21-2015, 03:21 PM
I don't know what to make of this...

Could be some of these folks see the writing on the wall and this is their push to remain relevant and on the tit..

Could be a few of them actually believe that the "Just-Us" system can be repaired....

Or it could be a bunch of hot air.....

Schifference
10-21-2015, 03:32 PM
This is an indoctrination process. The citizens need to get used to different level of security and less threatening people will be allowed more privileges. The prison exceeds far beyond the prison walls and razor wire fence. Everyone just needs to understand and know their place and abide and be compliant and obey. Maybe one day people of higher security risk will have numbered tattoos or be living in open style fenced communities. Some might have a fence and armed guard or two. Once individuals learn to adapt they can be allowed to keep moving up to the next level and associate with the general population of that level. Any transgressions will be met with being downgraded accordingly.

ARealConservative
10-21-2015, 03:40 PM
I don't know what to make of this...

It isn't rocket science. Good cops do exist.

phill4paul
10-21-2015, 03:49 PM

And fairies, and unicorns and Santa Claus.

tod evans
10-21-2015, 03:50 PM

Gosh!

Whatever would I do without you following me around imparting your idea of wisdom and compliance? :rolleyes:

Danke
10-21-2015, 03:52 PM
And fairies, and unicorns and Santa Claus.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/FGG3I5c8yGI/maxresdefault.jpg

morfeeis
10-23-2015, 12:37 AM
I'll listen to them when they leave their criminal gang, until then they are supporters of violence against non violent people...