PDA

View Full Version : what if we lose in NH -.- I'm worried....

Wingman
12-06-2007, 12:40 PM
Sorry i dont know where to post this.
They should have a crying worried section on forums.

what if Dr Ron loses in NH?? what can we do -.-

i mean im even worried for"dirty" politics. what if the clinton or romney camp strategically buy up all the available air time in a key slot ahead of us or...
have in place a change in campaign styrategy to hit our weakest spot..

have we all thought about that?

is Dr Ron's team up to taking on the big guns???

im so worried -.-

jamesmadison
12-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Troll else where.

Ron Paul and, perhaps, Huckabee are the only candidates gaining momentum. I know for a fact that a RP voter will not switch because his support is based on concepts of liberty. But a Huckabee, Gouliani, Romney, whoever supporter does not have the foundation of logic that creates the impossibility of a switch.

RP will win, whether or not we win NH or IOWA.

mwkaufman
12-06-2007, 12:44 PM
It's possible for Paul to lose NH and win the nomination but it's much more achievable through winning NH.

The scenario is we finish top 3 in Iowa, top 3 in Wyoming, top 3 in NH, win Michigan with Democrats and use the Michigan momentum to win South Carolina. Obviously, another candidate can't win two of Iowa and New Hampshire.

micahnelson
12-06-2007, 12:45 PM
American power is not in Washington DC. It is in the hearts and minds of the people who call this nation home.

No President can save America. No president can destroy America. If Ron Paul wins, we will have to continue to support personal freedom and liberty in our daily lives. If Ron Paul loses, we will have to continue to support personal freedom and liberty in our daily lives.

The principles of liberty were not born with Ron Paul, and they won't die with him. I hope everyone who opposes him in DC and in the GOP understands this. They will have to do much more than defeat a candidate in an election to stem the growing rebellion against their unconstitutional authority.

Wingman
12-06-2007, 12:45 PM
ah thats a good point.

thanks -- i dont mean to be a troll but these are valid questions. surely we can uphold freedom of speech since ron paul subscribes to it.

and thanks also to micah and mwkaufman. its quite right that the concepts of liberty and fredom live on. and its really nice to think about the win by coming 3rd in subsequent primaries and so on.

i guess its just me not wanting to wait for another 4 years but ya if those primaries can work out. great :P

thanks all

Chester Copperpot
12-06-2007, 12:46 PM

i mean im even worried for"dirty" politics. what if the clinton or romney camp strategically buy up all the available air time in a key slot ahead of us or...

im so worried -.-

Ron Pauls army has the biggest guns of ANYBODY.. including Romney.. hes a phony... Youll see.

Original_Intent
12-06-2007, 12:50 PM
RP will win because he must win.

RP supporters do not have a "can win" attitude, they have a MUST WIN attitude and I believe that is why he will win. It is why we keep doing what we do while the rest of the world telss us we are fighting for a lost cause.

When your back is against a wall and you are fighting to protect your family and your own life and liberty, there is no longer a "what if we lose?" scenario.

There is no other candidate that sees things in this light, it is why Ron Paul is immune from a Howard Dean moment. He could let lose with the biggest "YEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" ever heard and it would nto derail the campaign because the campaign, the movement is not about a man it is about a message.

therealjjj77
12-06-2007, 06:02 PM
RP will win because he must win.

RP supporters do not have a "can win" attitude, they have a MUST WIN attitude and I believe that is why he will win. It is why we keep doing what we do while the rest of the world telss us we are fighting for a lost cause.

When your back is against a wall and you are fighting to protect your family and your own life and liberty, there is no longer a "what if we lose?" scenario.

There is no other candidate that sees things in this light, it is why Ron Paul is immune from a Howard Dean moment. He could let lose with the biggest "YEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" ever heard and it would nto derail the campaign because the campaign, the movement is not about a man it is about a message.

The fact that he is in black and white leading the delegates in W. Virginia is more than proof that the mass media is in denial. This kind of winning will result in a sweeping influence nationwide as America wakes up. We got to the first marker, so many more yet to make but we are accelerating up hill. An amazing feat that only the desire for true liberty can drive.

RickNHouston
12-06-2007, 08:06 PM

im so worried -.-

Take a pill and get some sleep! We don't need this negativity!

MozoVote
12-06-2007, 08:51 PM
It is irrelevant how many states Ron "loses" if he can wake up a large segment of the party and bring in fresh voices from outside. It would actually be a victory of ideas in my opinion, if Ron Paul had 40% of the delegates, all the other candidiates 60%, and they banded together to block him in Minneapolis. It would expose the rot and hypocracy of the party for all to see. Then we take it over in 2010.