PDA

View Full Version : Grassfire Poll

JC StyLEE
12-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Hey everyone. Take this poll. Grassfire gets press....once your done, look at the results from the past 2 polls taken within the last year.

Just imagine what the write-up will be for this one, if we rock the poll!

h ttp://www.grassfire.org/94/survey.asp?PID=14457920&NID=1

Stay positive. Love your life.

Dorfsmith
12-06-2007, 10:39 AM
Hey everyone. Take this poll. Grassfire gets press....once your done, look at the results from the past 2 polls taken within the last year.

Just imagine what the write-up will be for this one, if we rock the poll!

http://www.grassfire.org/94/survey.asp?PID=14457920&NID=1

Stay positive. Love your life.

What I like about Grassfire is that they tell you to shamelessly promote the poll to your friends. :D My meetup leader sent it out last night and I posted it on my messageboard too.

firebirdnation
12-06-2007, 10:51 AM
We need a delete button.....

Danny Molina
12-06-2007, 10:55 AM
BREAK THE LINK!

It's honestly not that hard people.

JC StyLEE
12-06-2007, 11:36 AM
I deleted that post. If it was a mistake, cool. I got fired up.

stay POSITIVE!!!

:)

hillertexas
12-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Thanks, JC!

tnvoter
12-06-2007, 12:06 PM
Why do we "Need a delete button"? Maybe some of us missed it when it was posted before. A double post isn't a big deal. If it bothers you, don't click on my post.

A little comment like that infuriates me, firebirdnation, even moreso than the msm corruption.
Aren't we fighting the same fight?

Because you need to break links to polls. Meaning if you don't put it into text form, like putting a space after the h ttp:// etc. they will track each vote from your link back to your thread/this site and claim the votes irrelevant. Please edit your post and do so! Thnx!
<3

firebirdnation
12-06-2007, 12:08 PM
Why do we "Need a delete button"? Maybe some of us missed it when it was posted before. A double post isn't a big deal. If it bothers you, don't click on my post.

A little comment like that infuriates me, firebirdnation, even moreso than the msm corruption.
Aren't we fighting the same fight?

Wow, I made a mistake of a post and would like to delete it and I am greeted with a post like this? Relax buddy, it has nothing to do with you or your thread. So much for staying positive eh? :confused:

JC StyLEE
12-06-2007, 12:39 PM
I fixed somethings on here...take a look.

Much love.

AtomiC
12-06-2007, 12:45 PM
The page cannot be found, I'm not sure how to rearrange the link.

JC StyLEE
12-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Close the space in between h and t in h ttp://

happy polling!

Danny Molina
12-06-2007, 02:00 PM
you still need to fix it since the ... made it in to make the link look shorter.

JC StyLEE
12-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Booyah! There we go....finally. All fixed. Let's hit this.

Misesian
12-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Remember guys, FireSociety.com REDSTATED us. Let's flood this poll with votes, and their forum as well with Ron Paul posts.

Their 2008 Election forum is rather lackluster. Their version of the REDSTATING was "supposedly" a one-time banning of all Ron Paul supporters. You know, ideological cleansing of the liberty-loving troublemakers who make the neocons hit walls in debates, and than everything was supposed to get better. Not sure if they're blocking RP supporters as they make themselves known though. So this is why it's important to break the link to this poll especially!

h*tp://www.firesociety.com/forum/topic/4/2008-Election/