PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Boston Tea Party Freedom Rally

Green Mountain Boy
12-06-2007, 09:48 AM
If you are coming to the Boston Tea Party Freedom Rally for Ron Paul on the 16th from across the country or just down the street, please take note.

The venue of Faneuil Hall only seats 800, and this number will be strictly controlled by staff. 800 tickets will be given out. They are free, but no one will be able to get in without a ticket. The day will start with a rally on the State House steps at 1:00 with a subsequent march down to Faneuil Hall. Tickets will be distributed to supporters at the rally beforehand as well as at Faneuil Hall, hopefully to "new" supporters.

If you are planning on attending this event and want to rerserve tickets please send an email to Bob Dwyer at jukelsa3 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Please include the Name, County and State of residence of each person requesting a ticket.

We are working on a contingency plan if the number of people greatly exceeds 800. Outside, we are hoping to have a live feed on projectors showing what is happening inside Faneuil Hall.

To learn more, the event website is here>> http://www.freedomrally12-16.org/

Thank you, and we will see you in Boston!!

Green Mountain Boy
12-06-2007, 11:58 AM
bump

tonyTheBest
12-06-2007, 01:21 PM
I have a question:
If we get there, how can we donate money on that day?
and the same as other gathering groups?
Do we need to scale thing down so people can donate?

micahnelson
12-06-2007, 01:24 PM
I live in RI and would like to know what I can do to help. I have a technical background, and my dad has been on the radio before in his early days and now is now a paster itching to do a radio spot.

Thanks

Green Mountain Boy
12-06-2007, 01:33 PM
I have a question:
If we get there, how can we donate money on that day?
and the same as other gathering groups?
Do we need to scale thing down so people can donate?

People from the NH HQ office are coming down and are bringing forms and such for donations. We are also hoping to have a computer kiosk for online donations.

I live in RI and would like to know what I can do to help. I have a technical background, and my dad has been on the radio before in his early days and now is now a paster itching to do a radio spot.

Thanks

What type of technical background? We are looking for people with the know-how to correctly set up a live video feed and live web streaming.

TechnoGuyRob
12-06-2007, 05:03 PM
People from the NH HQ office are coming down and are bringing forms and such for donations. We are also hoping to have a computer kiosk for online donations.

What type of technical background? We are looking for people with the know-how to correctly set up a live video feed and live web streaming.

Just tell JustIn.TV to be there, hook up a projector to your laptop, and project the JustIn.TV feed. Easy.

Green Mountain Boy
12-07-2007, 10:48 AM
Just tell JustIn.TV to be there, hook up a projector to your laptop, and project the JustIn.TV feed. Easy.

Isn't it Justine Lam from the campaign who usually operates the JustIn.tv cam?

We are having another planning meeting tonight so hopefully we will have something in the works soon.

Green Mountain Boy
12-07-2007, 10:17 PM
bump

Chester Copperpot
12-07-2007, 10:29 PM
I say we set up an overflow site on Bunker Hill... complete with internet wifi

Lucid American
12-07-2007, 10:31 PM
Hey, why not have a row ("President Paul Row") of internet kiosks with dividers between them simulating voting booths where people can donate?

piotr1
12-07-2007, 10:38 PM
Is Ron Paul going to be there?

Green Mountain Boy
12-07-2007, 10:43 PM

Nobody knows yet, probably not even the campaign.

But don't count on it

OferNave
12-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Everyone bring your laptops so people can give donations. I have a laptop and a Sprint EVDO USB modem, so I'm connected anywhere.

Green Mountain Boy
12-09-2007, 09:47 PM
bump

jrich4rpaul
12-09-2007, 10:34 PM
EVERYONE who plans on donating that day, donate BEFORE or AFTER the event, ONLINE! (or there, but online!) Filling out paper forms does NOT go to the one day total!

kennygrimm
12-10-2007, 07:09 PM

As cool as it would be, doesn't it seem like a bad idea to associate the campaign with this drive? A major attraction to the movement is showing what the people want and how much they are willing to work to make it happen, right?

Green Mountain Boy
12-12-2007, 04:42 PM
bump...reserved seats are going fast

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
12-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Are the meetup group respondents guaranteed a seat or we need to email too?