PDA

View Full Version : US Allows Saudi Prince to Flee After He Beat and Raped 3 Women in Beverly Hills Mansion

timosman
09-29-2015, 11:27 PM
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/saudi-prince-sexually-assaults-3-women-u-s-flee

Los Angeles, CA — Arrested on suspicion of false imprisonment, sexual assault and battery, a Saudi prince has also recently been accused of attacking at least three women and holding them captive for several days. Immediately upon posting bail, the prince reportedly emptied his $37 million mansion and fled the country on a private jet to avoid civil litigation and criminal charges.

Police officers arrested Majed Abdulaziz Al-Saud at his Beverly Glen mansion on Wednesday after his neighbors reported seeing a woman covered in blood screaming for help while attempting to climb over the 8ft wall surrounding the prince’s property. According to Officer Drake Madison, Al-Saud was booked on suspicion of forcing one of his employees to engage in oral sex. The prince was briefly held on suspicion of false imprisonment, sexual assault and battery before posting $300,000 bail on Thursday afternoon.

Al-Saud’s neighbors reportedly saw numerous cars on Thursday emptying out of the prince’s mansion. One of his neighbors, Eric Stiskin speculated, “I am sure he has taken off on his private jet by now. I don’t think he even needs a passport to get out of here.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1CYyC-eL9o

On Friday, three women filed a civil lawsuit accusing Al-Saud of inflicting emotional distress, assault and battery, sexual discrimination, and retaliation against his domestic employees. The women claim Al-Saud attacked them inside his home for several days until his arrest on Wednesday. To avoid paying taxes and fair wages, many affluent residents of Beverly Hills and its surrounding communities often employ illegal immigrants because they are less inclined to report any form of abuse. Although the prince is a royal member of the House of Saud, the U.S. State Department eventually confirmed that Al-Saud does not have any diplomatic immunity.

After witnesses recorded videos of a Ferrari and a Porsche running Stop signs and recklessly speeding through Beverly Hills earlier this month, police arrived at the house of Sheik Khalid bin Hamad al Thani of Qatar’s ruling family. According to police, Al Thani denied that he was driving either car and invoked diplomatic immunity. By the time detectives discovered that Al Thani did not have any immunity, the sheik had already fled the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow4miZYj-9Y

Due to the fact that wealthy royal families spend exorbitant amounts of money in Beverly Hills, police are encouraged to take a hands-off approach instead of the aggressive tone set in lower income communities. While imperial brats break the laws of other countries with impunity, the despotic House of Saud executes its own populace, including juveniles and people with mental disabilities, after subjecting them to unfair trials in a corrupt judicial system.

Accused by the U.S. State Department of committing numerous human rights abuses every year, the Saudi royal family is currently preparing to decapitate and crucify Ali Mohammed al-Nimr for protesting against the repressive regime when he was 17 years old. Although the U.S. State Department routinely chastises the Saudi regime for committing torture, barbaric executions, and other human rights violations, the blatant hypocrisy of the Department became glaringly apparent when Deputy Spokesperson Mark Toner welcomed the appointment of Saudi Arabia to a leadership position on a U.N. Human Rights panel.

“We would welcome it,” stated Toner. “We’re close allies.”

JK/SEA
09-30-2015, 12:14 AM
meh...let it go. You have to let this go, and consider what this Saudi government does for the world, allowing the sale of all that oil that we all use to have the good life we enjoy.

Consider it ...collateral...

move on.

RonPaulIsGreat
09-30-2015, 07:59 AM
Tick Tock Tick Tock.

It's only a matter of time before Saudi Arabia Explodes. Current estimates are the gigafactory will reduce battery cost 30-50%. We are soooooooooooooo close to crossing the threshold to where we can economically transition to a mostly non-oil based society. Sure we'll need oil for quite some time, but as a percentage of our energy use it will do nothing but decline.

Patience. 10 years.

luctor-et-emergo
09-30-2015, 08:14 AM
Tick Tock Tick Tock.

It's only a matter of time before Saudi Arabia Explodes. Current estimates are the gigafactory will reduce battery cost 30-50%. We are soooooooooooooo close to crossing the threshold to where we can economically transition to a mostly non-oil based society. Sure we'll need oil for quite some time, but as a percentage of our energy use it will do nothing but decline.

Patience. 10 years.

When aircraft and shipping go electric, oil is no longer relevant.

Ronin Truth
09-30-2015, 08:17 AM
It's good to be a Saudi prince. ;) :p :rolleyes: :mad:

vita3
09-30-2015, 09:42 AM
Lethal weapon movie cops would have F'd that prince up. :)

RonPaulIsGreat
09-30-2015, 09:44 AM
Saudi Arabia requires high oil prices to maintain its welfare state. Air and Marine transport aren't going to offset losses in land based usage. Oil will be used for the foreseeable future, but it appears that it will decline.

https://people.hofstra.edu/geotrans/eng/ch8en/conc8en/ch8c2en.html

Land transportation accounts for the great majority of energy consumption. Road transportation alone is consuming on average 85% of the total energy used by the transport sector in developed countries. This trend is not however uniform within the land transportation sector itself, as road transportation is almost the sole mode responsible for additional energy demands over the last 25 years. Despite a falling market share, rail transport, on the basis of 1 kg of oil equivalent, remains four times more efficient for passenger and twice as efficient for freight movement as road transport. Rail transport accounts for 6% of global transport energy demand.
Maritime transportation accounts for 90% of cross-border world trade as measured by volume. The nature of water transport and its economies of scale make it the most energy efficient mode since it uses only 7% of all the energy consumed by transport activities, a figure way below its contribution to the mobility of goods. For terminal operations, figures varies, but a container terminal usually have 70% of its energy consumption provided by fossil fuels (e.g. yard equipment) and 30% by electricity (e.g. portainers).
Air transportation plays an integral part in the globalization of transportation networks. The aviation industry accounts for 8% of the energy consumed by transportation. Air transport has high energy consumption levels, linked to high speeds. Fuel is the second most important cost for the air transport industry accounting for 13-20% of total expenses. This accounts for about 1.2 million barrels per day. Technological innovations, such as more efficient engines and better aerodynamics, have led to a continuous improvement of the energy efficiency of each new generation of aircrafts.

Acala
09-30-2015, 10:51 AM

Electric aircraft? That's going to require more than a revolution in battery technology. I don't think electric motors have the necessary power to weight ratio to make them practical for commercial air tranport. Although zeppelins would be another story . . .

surf
09-30-2015, 11:16 AM
It's good to be a Saudi prince. ;) :p :rolleyes: :mad:on 9/11 I was at the Atlantis in the Bahamas. A "Saudi Prince" had rented out the penthouse. following 9/11 we spent our time trying to figure out how to get home w/flights grounded. there was one private jet allowed to leave Nassau on Thursday - and it didn't head for Miami.

as Ronin Truth said, it's good to be a Saudi prince.

morfeeis
09-30-2015, 11:21 AM
The segment about the cars is a bunch of bullshit, unless they hit someone or put someone's life in immediate danger shut your rich ass up and take your pussie kids and your fat private property trespassing ass home and shut the hell up. I was afraid to walk home cause a car was doing 80MPH, if i saw that as a kid i would have gotten a boner, just as most of the people did.

ps this post is filled with cognitive bias as i really, REALLY hate all things CA.

everything else has been addressed.

timosman
09-30-2015, 11:22 AM
Obviously the prince did not pose a flight risk so he was released and his bail was set appropriately.

enhanced_deficit
09-30-2015, 01:20 PM
No surprise, the so called FMPOTUS (First Muslim POTUS) and his grandma,other family seem pretty close to Saudi Arabia.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01381/obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Obama's grandmother visits Makkah
Al Arabiya
Apr 24, 2015 - Sara Omar, paternal grandmother of President Obama, attended an exhibition detailing the life of the Prophet Mohammad in Saudi Arabia.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/vari...n-Makkah-.html (http://english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2015/04/23/Obama-s-grandmother-performs-pilgrimage-in-Makkah-.html)

http://www.dhacdo.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Sara-Omar2.jpg

http://www.iroon.com/irtn/assets/darius_kadivar_1849/photo/2532/obama%20brother.jpg

alucard13mm
09-30-2015, 04:02 PM
I am puzzled how come neocons dont go after saudi arabia. It will stop funding to terrorists, stop the spread of wahhabism, and take their oil...

Most of the saudi royal family are disgusting people. Many of high positions of government are seated by royal family.

How come we dont free and bring democracy into saudi arabia? Hahaha.

kpitcher
09-30-2015, 11:06 PM
It's only a civil case?

Petar
09-30-2015, 11:15 PM
The segment about the cars is a bunch of bullshit, unless they hit someone or put someone's life in immediate danger shut your rich ass up and take your pussie kids and your fat private property trespassing ass home and shut the hell up. I was afraid to walk home cause a car was doing 80MPH, if i saw that as a kid i would have gotten a boner, just as most of the people did.

ps this post is filled with cognitive bias as i really, REALLY hate all things CA.

everything else has been addressed.

Speeding is illegal because someone could get hurt and that would be bad.

vita3
09-30-2015, 11:32 PM
Going that fast constantly in tight neighborhood is an a-*hole move.& very dangerous

Knock of the tough guy talk.

alucard13mm
09-30-2015, 11:57 PM
If Saudi Arabia and Israel was not around... world would be pretty peaceful place eh? Maybe one day the two countries will mutually destroy each other and we can finally have closure with all this jihadist crap.

Spikender
10-01-2015, 01:22 AM
Three strikes and he's out.

dannno
10-01-2015, 01:43 AM
I am puzzled how come neocons dont go after saudi arabia. It will stop funding to terrorists, stop the spread of wahhabism, and take their oil...

Most of the saudi royal family are disgusting people. Many of high positions of government are seated by royal family.

How come we dont free and bring democracy into saudi arabia? Hahaha.

They are business partners. The neocons led by Hendry Kissinger made an agreement with Saudi Arabia back in the 60s that they would protect the royal family, let them sell oil in our market and be a military ally against Iran and Iraq. They agreed to sell oil only in dollars and use a portion of those dollars to invest in US businesses through Wall St. We agreed not to drill our biggest oil field in northern Alaska to help keep prices higher.

vita3
10-01-2015, 05:55 AM
Fat man Michael Moore spelled out the tight business alignment between Saudi Arabia & Neo Cons w/ Farenheit 911. Most Republicans ignored the content because they hate Michael Moore. Ugh. I suggest people watch that again, if you don't know connection

morfeeis
10-01-2015, 02:05 PM
Speeding is illegal because someone could get hurt and that would be bad.

Going that fast constantly in tight neighborhood is an a-*hole move.& very dangerous

Knock of the tough guy talk.

If there is no victim then there is no crime. i agree it isn't the best move, but unless he hurts someone it's a non issue to me, now the second he causes harm throw the book at his ass and then pick it up and beat him in the nutts with it.

timosman
10-01-2015, 02:12 PM
If there is no victim then there is no crime. i agree it isn't the best move, but unless he hurts someone it's a non issue to me, now the second he causes harm throw the book at his ass and then pick it up and beat him in the nutts with it.

Did you see in the second video at 0:45, both cars ran through a stop sign intersection which a violation of VC 22450 ?