PDA

View Full Version : Go to Walmart/Shopping Center with Signs?

DeafPalmdale
12-06-2007, 09:24 AM
I want to know if some people can be gathering with "Ron Paul" signs in front of the parking lot/sidewalk at Walmart/Shopping Center? I thought this is where a lot of people/customers will take notice about Ron Paul? This would get their attention.

What about puting Slim Jim on the windshield at the shopping center/parking lot?

Thanks.

sirachman
12-06-2007, 09:30 AM
I have done this, its a pretty good idea. Another idea is going to a large apartment building or complex and putting slim-jims in doors. Just set the slim jim on top of the door handle and stick the top of it slightly into the crack to its side to keep it from falling. Hope that helps:) You can use a rubber band to hand it from the door handle too, but this is easier!

ItsTime
12-06-2007, 09:33 AM
Operation Front Door! Face to face is more effective than leaving it on the windshield as long as you are polite and non-confrontational. :D

Support Operation Front Door (http://www.myspace.com/operationfrontdoor)!

Operation Front Door: Basically the plan is to get meetups all across the country to have a big canvassing push the week after the 16th. This will coincide with the December 16th tea party-

Picture this; You're sitting at home watching the evening news and you're seeing "Ron Paul makes another fund raising record" then 'knock-knock'- it's Ron Paul supporters at your door. That's kind of the idea. While the media is pushing the fund raising we're knocking on doors showing how strong this grassroots campaign is and offering information about Ron Paul....