PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre behavior by congressman Bob Brady

Feeding the Abscess
09-26-2015, 04:21 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3249286/Holy-water-Congressman-steals-Pope-Francis-glass-White-House-address-sip-remaining-liquid-wife-saves-sprinkle-grandchildren.html?ito=social-facebook

Representative Bob Brady, a devout Catholic and Democrat from Pennsylvania immediately made his way to the podium after Pope Francis finished speaking and grabbed the glass that was still filled with water.

He then drank the water, gave some of the water to his wife Debra, and saved the rest for his grandchildren.

Full article with a number of creepy photos at the link.

RonPaulIsGreat
09-26-2015, 04:29 AM
You'd think if he really thought it was holy water, he'd take it down to the local terminal cancer ward. Ah, but it's about his "power". What a piece of shit, any which way you look at it.
Options:
1. He's a delusional fucktard
2. He's self-important dickhead.

vita3
09-26-2015, 04:58 AM
Who cares?

What a lame action to talk about, let alone write in a "news" article

Slave Mentality
09-26-2015, 06:02 AM
Well, I think he's doing just what a believer of magical waters would do. What bums me out is that the Pope could probably get $500/gallon for his piss because of idiots like this. It's weird.

specsaregood
09-26-2015, 07:22 AM
I thought this part was worth quoting as well:

He did the same thing at President Obama's inauguration with his water glass

Suzanimal
09-26-2015, 07:34 AM

Weirdo.

CPUd
09-26-2015, 08:18 AM
Wait till tonight, check ebay.

specsaregood
09-26-2015, 08:29 AM
Weirdo.

Totally. Its this kind of thing that makes one consider if the conspiracy nutters are correct and all these people are part of some weirdo psycho-sexual-luciferian death cult.
Either that, or reptilians. I mean who does that?

JK/SEA
09-26-2015, 08:44 AM
pope needs to start selling his bodily fluids. Free markets for the win.

Sola_Fide
09-26-2015, 08:52 AM
Ooooh! The Pope gave me special powers!

Are people that damn delusional?

JK/SEA
09-26-2015, 09:23 AM
Ooooh! The Pope gave me special powers!

Are people that damn delusional?

the big reason i don't subscribe to organized religion, and stay at least 50 yards away from any church.

sparebulb
09-26-2015, 10:46 AM
Why doesn't he drink the drooly backwash from his real political handlers.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UkOV5wDPGqw/UED3PMgAF-I/AAAAAAAAD8Y/NjRX0Y_PxVg/s1600/alien_teeth.jpg

erowe1
09-26-2015, 10:57 AM
Who cares?

If someone like that were on a ballot where i was voting, I sure would want that information about them to be publicized. Voters should know if someone on their ballot has these traits.

timosman
09-26-2015, 11:07 AM
Who cares?

Nothing to see here, move along. Your representative is a nutcase but that's ok.

timosman
09-26-2015, 11:09 AM

Isn't this taking an unfair advantage of the position he was elected to ?

Lindsey
09-26-2015, 11:23 AM
If someone like that were on a ballot where i was voting, I sure would want that information about them to be publicized. Voters should know if someone on their ballot has these traits.

He is my congressman. His seat is 100% safe. Unless he has a democratic challenger primary him, there is very little he could do that would cost him his job.

AZJoe
11-22-2017, 10:25 PM
Bob Brady is is under FBI investigation for false statements, conspiracy and campaign fraud (http://www.newsweek.com/house-fraud-fbi-bob-brady-sexual-harassment-718954?utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social), documents showed Tuesday.

oyarde
11-22-2017, 10:31 PM
Totally. Its this kind of thing that makes one consider if the conspiracy nutters are correct and all these people are part of some weirdo psycho-sexual-luciferian death cult.

I do not really even think of them as nutters anymore .

twomp
11-22-2017, 10:48 PM
Typical Democrat. Taking what isn't his and handing it out to other people.

Weston White
11-22-2017, 11:55 PM
Holy water, ah yes, one of the first money making schemes of the modern church. ...Require everybody to attend church or face penalty and humiliation, then require those attending church to first clean their hands, and conveniently make holy water available to fulfill this purpose for a nominal fee.

CT4Liberty
11-23-2017, 06:01 AM
Typical Democrat. Taking what isn't his and handing it out to other people.

I’d phrase it more like...

Typical Democrat. Taking what isn’t his and divvying it up to other people after he takes a cut off the top.

Brian4Liberty
11-23-2017, 12:35 PM

My cat. Never leave a glass of water (or any other liquid) unattended. If the cat can't get it's head far enough into the glass to drink, it will put it's paw in there to get a taste. Apparently water from a human's glass is better.

Swordsmyth
11-23-2017, 04:51 PM
My cat. Never leave a glass of water (or any other liquid) unattended. If the cat can't get it's head far enough into the glass to drink, it will put it's paw in there to get a taste. Apparently water from a human's glass is better.

The grass is always greener......

Brady however is supposed to be more intelligent than a dumb animal so his behavior must be caused by more serious psychiatric issues or occult beliefs.

Working Poor
11-24-2017, 08:39 PM
LOL:rolleyes: