PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody even give a crap about Romney?

RonPaulFTFW
12-06-2007, 08:30 AM
Why is CNN airing his stupid speech on religion? Does anybody care or are they forcing it on us to keep their story going? I rarely hear anybody talking about romney or wanting to vote for him......it seems his entire run is based on the support of the MSM.

How can we get his votes when he crashes?

ashlux
12-06-2007, 09:17 AM
Why is CNN airing his stupid speech on religion? Does anybody care or are they forcing it on us to keep their story going? I rarely hear anybody talking about romney or wanting to vote for him......it seems his entire run is based on the support of the MSM.

How can we get his votes when he crashes?

npr kept talking about it too. Going on and on (multiple segments even!) trying to guess what he is going to say and comparing him to JFK.

Amazingly, npr wasn't going on and on about a dem for once.

ashlux
12-06-2007, 09:18 AM
Oh, and no. I don't really care about his speech :)

1913_to_2008
12-06-2007, 09:19 AM
I'm going to watch it to see him ruin his run for the white house!

ItsTime
12-06-2007, 09:22 AM
I couldnt care less that he is Mormon.

I would rather hear him give a speech about why he supports torture, secret prisons, illetal wire tapping and illegal 'wars'

Andrew-Austin
12-06-2007, 09:31 AM
You don't see Obama giving a speech about how he is black, or Clinton giving a speech about how she is a chic.

Why would this guy give a speech about how he is mormon, is he trying to appeal to the foolish Christians?

eloquensanity
12-06-2007, 10:25 AM
I couldnt care less that he is Mormon.

I would rather hear him give a speech about why he supports torture, secret prisons, illetal wire tapping and illegal 'wars'

Yes.

V-rod
12-06-2007, 10:37 AM
I think some of you are forgetting that Romney's Mormon issue is one of those things that is polled about, and monkeys like Romney center their entire campaign around polls, and every move they make is poll related.