PDA

View Full Version : Ahmed’s Sister Admits School Suspension for Alleged Bomb Threat 3 Years Earlier

kahless
09-23-2015, 09:32 PM
Ahmed’s Sister Admits School Suspension for Alleged Bomb Threat 3 Years Earlier
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/23/ahmeds-sister-admits-school-suspension-alleged-bomb-threat-3-years-earlier/

The sister of the boy who brought a suspected hoax-bomb to his Texas high school said she was suspended from a school in a prior bomb scare. Her suspension occurred in 2009 while she was attending middle school in the same district.

Lesley Weaver, a spokeswoman for the district, said school officials can’t release any information about the 18-year-old sister’s episode because the Sudanese parents won’t sign the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, The school has already sent the form to the immigrant Sudanese parents, but they won’t sign it, she said.

dannno
09-23-2015, 09:38 PM
The sister claimed after the arrest that she had been suspended from a school for several days. “I got suspended from school for three days from this stupid same district, from this girl saying I wanted to blow up the school, something I had nothing to do with,” she said, without providing evidence or proof...

kahless
09-23-2015, 09:57 PM
Ahmed’s Parents Still Won’t Sign Waiver Allowing School to Share Their Side of Story
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/23/parents-irving-clock-hoax-boy-hide-school-information-public/

The Muslim parents of the boy who detonated an international hate-claim controversy by bringing a suspected hoax-bomb to his Texas school, still have not signed documents to release basic information which could corroborate — or undermine — their claims of school racism.

The school can’t release additional information because the Sudanese parents of the boy have not signed the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, either for the boy or his older sister, said Lesley Weaver, a spokeswoman for the district.

The school has sent a copy of the document to the parents, but they won’t sign it, she told Breitbart. “I wish we could…. provide more information to the media,” said Weaver, whose school district and local police force are now facing worldwide claims that they unfairly targeted the boy because of his Islamic background.

twomp
09-23-2015, 10:18 PM
So you created this thread to show us that this school district (that you support) has a history of doing idiotic things without proof?

morfeeis
09-23-2015, 10:20 PM

Thje headline is very different from the text of the story...

Danke
09-23-2015, 10:36 PM
Ahmed’s Parents Still Won’t Sign Waiver Allowing School to Share Their Side of Story
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/23/parents-irving-clock-hoax-boy-hide-school-information-public/

Of course the parents won't cooperated in their premeditated hoax, they are looking for payday.

William R
09-23-2015, 10:39 PM
So you created this thread to show us that this school district (that you support) has a history of doing idiotic things without proof

So the parents don't want the facts to be disclosed.

twomp
09-23-2015, 10:41 PM

So the parents don't want the facts to be disclosed.

You are a supporter of authoritarians aren't you? You sound like the NSA, if you don't have anything to hide, then you don't have to worry about us reading your emails. The school district has a history of doing idiotic things but it's up to the parents to present evidence of their innocence right?

puppetmaster
09-23-2015, 11:42 PM
Looks like it is a he said she said story but only the one side can be heard.....so yeah I call BS

And I can't stand public schools.

idiom
09-24-2015, 04:54 AM
Sometimes this forum.... man...

kcchiefs6465
09-24-2015, 11:24 AM
I wouldn't sign the shit either.

You mean if you had a daughter in the same position you'd sign to allow the school to give her personal information to the press?

And if she's eighteen she is the one not signing it. And good for her.

twomp
09-24-2015, 04:05 PM

You mean if you had a daughter in the same position you'd sign to allow the school to give her personal information to the press?

Yes, they obviously would sign it because despite the school's history, they have undying faith in the school and the government to be fair and impartial.

OReich
09-24-2015, 04:35 PM

Its f'n true. The kid's dad was an anti-"Islamophobia" activist on the news before this, they brought in CAIR for a press conference INSTEAD OF MEETING WITH THE SCHOOL. For a wk now, the cops have been allowing then to pick up the 'clock,' and instead they hire an attorney to complain that the cops won't let them have the clock back. This is a disgusting fraud, and the media is too afraid of being called Islamophobic to deal with it properly.

OReich
09-24-2015, 04:38 PM

What personal info? She will not allow the school to release their own records on why they suspended her for a bomb hoax. She will not allow the info to be released. That's her choice. If she wants us to believe that there was no basis for her suspension, all she has to do is let the school release the record. Same goes for Ahmed; the school is saying they want to release the records on what happened with Ahmed last wk, and the family refuses to let them. The family wants this whole media scandal, they claim the facts are on their side, and now they purposely suppress the actual facts.

Ahmed's dad, a Sudanese presidential candidate who was all over news five yrs ago during the scandal over a Florida pastor burning a Quran, says Ahmed was tortured. We f'n deserve Sharia law if we can't call this out for what it is. http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/16/homemade-clock-ahmed-mohamed-texas-officials-we-were-right

In case ppl need this to be explained to them, I'm not advocating any discrimination against Muslims. I'm pissed that the majority of the world's Muslims want to persecute ME.

Ender
09-24-2015, 06:24 PM
What personal info? She will not allow the school to release their own records on why they suspended her for a bomb hoax. She will not allow the info to be released. That's her choice. If she wants us to believe that there was no basis for her suspension, all she has to do is let the school release the record. Same goes for Ahmed; the school is saying they want to release the records on what happened with Ahmed last wk, and the family refuses to let them. The family wants this whole media scandal, they claim the facts are on their side, and now they purposely suppress the actual facts.

Ahmed's dad, a Sudanese presidential candidate who was all over news five yrs ago during the scandal over a Florida pastor burning a Quran, says Ahmed was tortured. We f'n deserve Sharia law if we can't call this out for what it is. http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/16/homemade-clock-ahmed-mohamed-texas-officials-we-were-right

In case ppl need this to be explained to them, I'm not advocating any discrimination against Muslims. I'm pissed that the majority of the world's Muslims want to persecute ME.

Riiiight.

So, when was the last time a Muslim persecuted you?

William Tell
09-24-2015, 06:51 PM
Remarkable coincidence.

ThePaleoLibertarian
09-24-2015, 07:06 PM
I'm sure it's a sheer coincidence that two children of an "anti-Islamophobia" activist's two kids were both involved in fake-bomb related fiascoes :rolleyes:

ThePaleoLibertarian
09-24-2015, 07:07 PM
Riiiight.

So, when was the last time a Muslim persecuted you?
They're fine until they become about five percent of the population... Then the shit hits the fan. Just look throughout the UK, France, Sweden, and throughout the rest of the EU for proof.

OReich
09-24-2015, 09:53 PM
They're NOT talking about releasing actual personal records, they mean the basic facts about what he said to teachers and law enforcement. Privacy laws state that juvenile law enforcement matters cannot be disclosed to the public. But here, the family is actually purposely starting a media firestorm over it, with both kids, just like the dad appeared on TV repeatedly over the Quran burning controversy in Florida. So the only reason to not allow the records to be released is because they want to silence the school and law enforcement A SECOND TIME. This is a joke. A ticking suitcase with wires and computer chips is the equivalent of a toy gun. The family repeatedly called this thing a science project when it wasn't assigned by the school, its outrageous. The family is also lying that the police won't let them pick up the clock.

Back during the 2nd Intifada, when Palestinian suicide bombers murdered 700 Israelis from 2000-2005, Israel had their own clock boy controversy. A dark-skinned individual tried to come onto a bus while holding a massive suitcase-shaped clock. The clock had wires coming out of it, going inside of the guy's jacket. The bus driver was a racist, Islamophobic bastard who was paranoid that the clock might be a bomb, so he tackled the innocent boy before he got on the bus. He then wrestled the kid to grab the clock out of his hands, then threw the clock over a fence, breaking it. It exploded in a massive ball of fire. That poor boy's clock was destroyed, and the Israeli court refused to compensate him for the lost science project. In fact, they arrested and convicted him and he's probably still in prison right now. Those damn Jew bastards stealing and destroying his clock!

ThePaleoLibertarian
09-24-2015, 10:06 PM
Back during the 2nd Intifada, when Palestinian suicide bombers murdered 700 Israelis from 2000-2005, Israel had their own clock boy controversy. A dark-skinned individual tried to come onto a bus while holding a massive suitcase-shaped clock. The clock had wires coming out of it, going inside of the guy's jacket. The bus driver was a racist, Islamophobic bastard who was paranoid that the clock might be a bomb, so he tackled the innocent boy before he got on the bus. He then wrestled the kid to grab the clock out of his hands, then threw the clock over a fence, breaking it. It exploded in a massive ball of fire. That poor boy's clock was destroyed, and the Israeli court refused to compensate him for the lost science project. In fact, they arrested and convicted him and he's probably still in prison right now. Those damn Jew bastards stealing and destroying his clock!
Those damned Zionazi racists! Who are the real monsters, huh? WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!??!!?!1/1!?

twomp
09-24-2015, 11:14 PM
Those damned Zionazi racists! Who are the real monsters, huh? WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!??!!?!1/1!?

Nice to see the Israeli troll has gotten the morons of our forums to agree with him.

twomp
09-24-2015, 11:15 PM
Remarkable coincidence.

I know right? Two muslims accused of having bombs without any proof! AND its their fault for it too! How dare they get accused!!

ThePaleoLibertarian
09-24-2015, 11:23 PM
Nice to see the Israeli troll has gotten the morons of our forums to agree with him.
I guarantee I have a higher IQ than you, little cuck.

I know right? Two muslims accused of having bombs without any proof! AND its their fault for it too! How dare they get accused!!
If there was really no proof, then they have every reason to let the facts come to light. It's almost like the family of an "anti-Islamophobia" activists have an incentive to portray themselves as victims of Islamophobia.... Hmmm

Valli6
09-25-2015, 08:26 AM
Breitbart reports that the family has hired a publicity firm.
(I'm not finding any other source making this claim edit: I have found other sources now.)

...The family also picked up a noted publicity firm — Universal Media Group — but still, no one picked up the clock. The clock is now called the “science project,” despite the fact that it was never a school assignment...

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/09/24/police-say-ahmed-wont-pick-clock-ahmed-cries-media-police-keeping/

Universal Media Group

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PI03FEbtFc

Update: Appears to be true.

At this time the family asks that all questions be directed to the lawyers and all interviews will be scheduled by Universal Media Group (UMG).

Please contact UMG for interviews by calling 214.347.7803 or by email at Diane@umgad.com or Patricia@umgad.com.

For more information, contact:

Diane Frazier, Universal Media Group
diane@umgad.com

Patricia Almand, Universal Media Group
patricia@umgad.com

SOURCE Universal Media Group

JK/SEA
09-25-2015, 08:56 AM
They're fine until they become about five percent of the population... Then the shit hits the fan. Just look throughout the UK, France, Sweden, and throughout the rest of the EU for proof.

i'll protect you. I'm not afraid of anything. You can hide behind me.

cajuncocoa
09-25-2015, 09:02 AM
i'll protect you. I'm not afraid of anything. You can hide behind me.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JK/SEA again.

JK/SEA
09-25-2015, 09:04 AM

yeah...too bad we don't all think the same, life would be perfect then right?

moostraks
09-25-2015, 09:05 AM
They're NOT talking about releasing actual personal records, they mean the basic facts about what he said to teachers and law enforcement. Privacy laws state that juvenile law enforcement matters cannot be disclosed to the public. But here, the family is actually purposely starting a media firestorm over it, with both kids, just like the dad appeared on TV repeatedly over the Quran burning controversy in Florida. So the only reason to not allow the records to be released is because they want to silence the school and law enforcement A SECOND TIME. This is a joke. A ticking suitcase with wires and computer chips is the equivalent of a toy gun. The family repeatedly called this thing a science project when it wasn't assigned by the school, its outrageous. The family is also lying that the police won't let them pick up the clock.

So it is only acceptable to call something a project if and only when it has been assigned to a citizen by the properly licensed government agents?

JK/SEA
09-25-2015, 09:08 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JK/SEA again.

:)

cajuncocoa
09-25-2015, 09:11 AM

http://dannytaylor.net/images/certified-genius.jpg

(Just ask him, he'll tell you.)

Ender
09-25-2015, 09:18 AM

[/COLOR]If there was really no proof, then they have every reason to let the facts come to light. It's almost like the family of an "anti-Islamophobia" activists have an incentive to portray themselves as victims of Islamophobia.... Hmmm

And I guarantee you do not have a higher IQ than me. ;)

This whole story is BS.

The kid did nothing but play around with some tech stuff and show it to his engineering teacher. The teacher did NOT report it, so it couldn't have been that big a deal. And apparently the kid spends a lot of his spare time fiddling with tech stuff and fixing things, so it was probably no surprise to his teacher.

It doesn't matter if so-called experts thinks he didn't "invent" a clock, it doesn't matter if the kid isn't a genius. All the haters like to focus on this trivia because it makes them feel justified.

What matters is how overboard the reaction was, how the police tried to make him confess and then took this 14 yr old handcuffed to jail, illegally, with NO notification to the parents.

If this were YOUR kid, what would YOU do? Just snivel and say "Yes, massah, I be good for you"?

Danke
09-25-2015, 01:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=2R5peL26L-U

twomp
09-25-2015, 01:53 PM

[/COLOR]If there was really no proof, then they have every reason to let the facts come to light. It's almost like the family of an "anti-Islamophobia" activists have an incentive to portray themselves as victims of Islamophobia.... Hmmm

Yeah Mr. NSA, if you have nothing to hide, let us read your email. You have the IQ of a peanut.

OReich
09-25-2015, 04:22 PM
Yeah Mr. NSA, if you have nothing to hide, let us read your email. You have the IQ of a peanut.

This has nothing to do with actual private records. You're saying it would violate Ahmed's privacy to allow law enforcement and school officials to describe what happened when he brought the clock to school? To simply say "This is what we said, this is what Ahmed said," etc.? You think this would be some grave injustice? The family is hiring a PR firm and starting a whole media thing over what THEY SAY happened when Ahmed brought the clock to school, but you think it would be some horrible invasion of privacy for the school and law enforcement to say what happened?

OReich
09-25-2015, 04:27 PM
So it is only acceptable to call something a project if and only when it has been assigned to a citizen by the properly licensed government agents?

When people use the word "science project," they're referring to a school assignment. If a child told you "This is my science project," you would immediately assume it was for school. Stop acting like this is about whether science projects have to be school-assigned or not, you know damn well that in reality the term "science project" is a school assignment. Especially when someone brings it to school, and when asked why, says "Its a science project." You want to invent your own dialect so you can deliberately misinterpret things to fit your personal belief system, that's on you. Both Ahmed and his sister have now been involved in bomb hoaxes in which they refuse to allow the school or law enforcement to give their side of the story.

Ender
09-25-2015, 06:48 PM
When people use the word "science project," they're referring to a school assignment. If a child told you "This is my science project," you would immediately assume it was for school. Stop acting like this is about whether science projects have to be school-assigned or not, you know damn well that in reality the term "science project" is a school assignment. Especially when someone brings it to school, and when asked why, says "Its a science project." You want to invent your own dialect so you can deliberately misinterpret things to fit your personal belief system, that's on you. Both Ahmed and his sister have now been involved in bomb hoaxes in which they refuse to allow the school or law enforcement to give their side of the story.

That's a crock.

I've done tons of science projects and none of them were school assignments.

And, the kid showed to his engineering teacher first, who didn't seem to need a "why?".

twomp
09-25-2015, 08:20 PM
This has nothing to do with actual private records. You're saying it would violate Ahmed's privacy to allow law enforcement and school officials to describe what happened when he brought the clock to school? To simply say "This is what we said, this is what Ahmed said," etc.? You think this would be some grave injustice? The family is hiring a PR firm and starting a whole media thing over what THEY SAY happened when Ahmed brought the clock to school, but you think it would be some horrible invasion of privacy for the school and law enforcement to say what happened?

You're not from the United States so you wouldn't know. This isn't Israel. We don't convict people based on the fact that they are Muslim. It's hard for you to understand I know.

OReich
09-25-2015, 08:36 PM
You're not from the United States so you wouldn't know. This isn't Israel. We don't convict people based on the fact that they are Muslim. It's hard for you to understand I know.

Nope, YOU don't understand this topic. Israel doesn't prosecute ppl for their religion, you're confusing it with Palestine (and every other Muslim country ever) again. In this case, both Ahmed and his older sister love to talk and talk about how they were investigated for bomb hoaxes, but refuse to allow law enforcement and the schools to tell their side of the story. And now you fall for their BS, and pretend that the records are private matters that shouldn't be disclosed. Why is it that you're so opposed to hearing what the school and law enforcement have to say? You're just going to mechanically respond that its lies and conspiracy, so what's the harm in hearing what the cops say about the day Ahmed brought the clock? Really, what's the harm in hearing both sides of the story? You're the one who favors silencing the cops and the school, just like the Muhammad family, what are you afraid of?

That's a crock.

I've done tons of science projects and none of them were school assignments.

And, the kid showed to his engineering teacher first, who didn't seem to need a "why?".

Wait wait wait. How do you know this is what happened? You're right now stating what happened the day Ahmed bought the clock, but you're basing this solely on what Ahmed and his family said. Not only do you NOT KNOW the cops or the school's side of the story, you support silencing the school and the cops, so you don't have to know the other side of the story. You're playing the same game the Muhammad family is playing: You're saying "This is what happened the day Ahmed bought the clock," you're condemning and vilifying cops and teachers, but you think that it should be against the law for cops and teachers to tell their side of the story.

You're simultaneously claiming to know what happened when Ahmed bought the clock and want the state of Texas to use its violence to prevent teachers and cops from telling their side of the story. Why are you against knowing what cops and teachers have to say?

enhanced_deficit
09-25-2015, 08:51 PM
In this case, both Ahmed and his older sister love to talk and talk about how they were investigated for bomb hoaxes, but refuse to allow law enforcement and the schools to tell their side of the story.

You raise a wise point, this kid and his sister should not be allowed to disallow law enforcement tell their side of the story. Is it because of powerful black muslim lobby in America?
In contrast, when an unarmed black christian mother Miriam Carey was shot in the back of her head with her baby daughter sitting besides her after cops suspected her car to be a national security threat when she took wrong turn in the upper class neighborhood, only law enforcement was allowed to tell their side of the story and lawyer for her family was arrested promptly when her he tried to get their side of the story out.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/R2mMn8tPwUA/hqdefault.jpg

TheTexan
09-25-2015, 09:00 PM
I guess it makes sense that Ahmed's sister would also be involved in a bomb scare, as I'm assuming she is also Muslim

twomp
09-25-2015, 09:24 PM
Nope, YOU don't understand this topic. Israel doesn't prosecute ppl for their religion, you're confusing it with Palestine (and every other Muslim country ever) again. In this case, both Ahmed and his older sister love to talk and talk about how they were investigated for bomb hoaxes, but refuse to allow law enforcement and the schools to tell their side of the story. And now you fall for their BS, and pretend that the records are private matters that shouldn't be disclosed. Why is it that you're so opposed to hearing what the school and law enforcement have to say? You're just going to mechanically respond that its lies and conspiracy, so what's the harm in hearing what the cops say about the day Ahmed brought the clock? Really, what's the harm in hearing both sides of the story? You're the one who favors silencing the cops and the school, just like the Muhammad family, what are you afraid of?

Wait wait wait. How do you know this is what happened? You're right now stating what happened the day Ahmed bought the clock, but you're basing this solely on what Ahmed and his family said. Not only do you NOT KNOW the cops or the school's side of the story, you support silencing the school and the cops, so you don't have to know the other side of the story. You're playing the same game the Muhammad family is playing: You're saying "This is what happened the day Ahmed bought the clock," you're condemning and vilifying cops and teachers, but you think that it should be against the law for cops and teachers to tell their side of the story.

You're simultaneously claiming to know what happened when Ahmed bought the clock and want the state of Texas to use its violence to prevent teachers and cops from telling their side of the story. Why are you against knowing what cops and teachers have to say?

The cops and the school are the ones who screwed up here. They are the ones who failed to provide any evidence to back up their actions. This is the UNITED STATES! I know it's hard for you to understand because your country likes to bomb civilians and kill them for fun then claim that they are Hamas. In our country, you need PROOF to convict. Sorry, I know that's hard for you to understand.

cajuncocoa
09-25-2015, 09:33 PM
Not yet, anyway. But it seems a lot of people would support moving in that direction, sadly.

OReich
09-25-2015, 11:29 PM
The cops and the school are the ones who screwed up here. They are the ones who failed to provide any evidence to back up their actions. This is the UNITED STATES! I know it's hard for you to understand because your country likes to bomb civilians and kill them for fun then claim that they are Hamas. In our country, you need PROOF to convict. Sorry, I know that's hard for you to understand.

The school is not ALLOWED to provide any evidence to back up their actions, and that's because Ahmed Muhammad's father won't waive the privacy act law that forbids them from talking about this incident. The Muhammad family has TWICE made publicity stunts out of their children being suspected of bomb hoaxes, and now TWICE they prevent the school and law enforcement from telling their side of the story. Further, no one is trying to convict the boy of anything, they just want to explain why they arrested and questioned him. You people keep insisting you know what was said in that school, what Ahmed said, what he told police or teachers, what teachers or police said, but all we know is what the Muhammad family is saying, because cops and teachers are forbidden from saying anything.

The US kills more civilians in Muslim countries than Israel, and we're not being attacked on a constant basis either. Just today Gaza fired Iranian rockets into Israel. We literally fund Jihadist groups that slaughter Christians in Syria and Iraq everyday.

Danke
09-26-2015, 12:55 AM
The school is not ALLOWED to provide any evidence to back up their actions, and that's because Ahmed Muhammad's father won't waive the privacy act law that forbids them from talking about this incident. The Muhammad family has TWICE made publicity stunts out of their children being suspected of bomb hoaxes, and now TWICE they prevent the school and law enforcement from telling their side of the story. Further, no one is trying to convict the boy of anything, they just want to explain why they arrested and questioned him. You people keep insisting you know what was said in that school, what Ahmed said, what he told police or teachers, what teachers or police said, but all we know is what the Muhammad family is saying, because cops and teachers are forbidden from saying anything.

The US kills more civilians in Muslim countries than Israel, and we're not being attacked on a constant basis either. Just today Gaza fired Iranian rockets into Israel. We literally fund Jihadist groups that slaughter Christians in Syria and Iraq everyday.

Thought you may appreciate this:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/israels-soaring-population-promised-land-running-room-115832401--business.html

Und:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ztp2GWOrck&ebc=ANyPxKptYpi81yMa5MqfR-4l1FccurxHc3yL7CxW4z5p4vhDx-4ywT4cBWSGN-hUkqMSuteu_ZRHIL_MCb5r2MUa6hQyijzg6A

moostraks
09-26-2015, 07:07 AM

No, your arrogant, bossy, rude individual, I will not invent my own dialect because you are a statist who thinks only government agents are authorized to commission a project for the term to be used.

When I work on art, it is an art project.

When I work on a craft, it is a craft project.

When I am remodeling a room, it is a remodeling project.

When I am sewing something, it is a sewing project.

When I am fiddling with something of a scientific nature, it is a science project.

Only a fool would automatically assume that a government licensed agent has assigned me any of the aforementioned projects, but like calling a pencil case a suitcase to fit the narrative of moah government, one makes hay over the fact that a science project is only such if it has been commissioned by a licensed government agent.

kahless
09-26-2015, 07:23 AM
Even Ahmed knew it looked like a bomb.

“I didn’t want to unlock it to make it seem like a threat, so I just used a simple cable, so it won’t look that much suspicious.” - Ahmed

Muslim Teen Ahmed Assembles Expert Media Stunt, Not Merely a Clock
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/25/muslim-teen-ahmed-assembles-expert-media-stunt-not-merely-a-clock/

The same chain of events would have happened in a Libertarian society. The private school would have called the private police force to investigate to cover themsleves from liability issues.

Police Report Blocked by Possible Ahmed’s ‘Clock’ Lawsuit
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/24/police-report-blocked-muslims-clock-case-lawsuit/

Department officials want to keep the information from the public because they’re facing a possible lawsuit by two lawyers working with the boy’s father and his political advisors at the jihad-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations, a source told Breitbart News.

The information could include details about the boy’s answers to police when they asked him if his bizarre and hazardous device was a hoax-bomb, rather than a uselessly dismantled clock, as he claimed.

Under normal circumstances, the police department releases information to the media no later than 10 days after a request for it. But the police department is asking Texas’ Attorney General for an exemption because of the expected lawsuit.
The family is scheduled to meet with Muslim foreign leaders at the United Nations on Sept. 24, and then proceed to Saudi Arabia, where they will be welcomed by Muslim leaders.

Maher Again Trashes Ahmed Mohamed: ‘He Did Not Invent Anything!’
http://www.mediaite.com/uncategorized/maher-trashes-ahmed-mohamed-he-did-not-invent-anything/

twomp
09-26-2015, 08:00 AM
Even Ahmed knew it looked like a bomb.

Muslim Teen Ahmed Assembles Expert Media Stunt, Not Merely a Clock
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/25/muslim-teen-ahmed-assembles-expert-media-stunt-not-merely-a-clock/

The same chain of events would have happened in a Libertarian society. The private school would have called the private police force to investigate to cover themsleves from liability issues.

Police Report Blocked by Possible Ahmed’s ‘Clock’ Lawsuit
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/24/police-report-blocked-muslims-clock-case-lawsuit/

Maher Again Trashes Ahmed Mohamed: ‘He Did Not Invent Anything!’
http://www.mediaite.com/uncategorized/maher-trashes-ahmed-mohamed-he-did-not-invent-anything/

Authoritarian and cop sucker still grasping at straws to justify government over reach. This time he uses his progressive heroes to defend his progressive beliefs. Trust the governmemt.

kahless
09-26-2015, 08:48 AM
Fixed that for you.

I am a pro-jihadist authoritarian and a cop hater still grasping at straws to justify my support for CAIR, Obama and Progressive ideology. This time he used my progressive hero so I may just give up trusting in government propaganda.

twomp
09-26-2015, 01:29 PM
Fixed that for you.

Arguing the same point as Sarah Palin, Bill Maher, and a RPF Israeli troll. You are putting together a bi-partisan who's who of idiots and it looks like you are vying to be the leader of that group. HAHAH idiot!

Having to use your hero Bill Maher to defend your statements. How embarrassing.

OReich
09-26-2015, 01:42 PM
Arguing the same point as Sarah Palin, Bill Maher, and a RPF Israeli troll. You are putting together a bi-partisan who's who of idiots and it looks like you are vying to be the leader of that group. HAHAH idiot!

Having to use your hero Bill Maher to defend your statements. How embarrassing.

And you argue the same point as Islamists, leftists and communists. So which one are you?

twomp
09-26-2015, 01:55 PM
And you argue the same point as Islamists, leftists and communists. So which one are you?

You are once again mistaken. The Israeli government must be short on money to hire low IQ trolls like you. You see, the side I am on doesn't trust the government to do anything and doesn't force people to sign over their privacy in order to prove their innocence. That is what leftist, communist governments like the Israeli governments do. You know, the government that bombs children playing on a beach then claims they are Hamas?

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1913294/images/o-GAZA-BEACH-KIDS-KILLED-facebook.jpg

OReich
09-26-2015, 02:47 PM
You are once again mistaken. The Israeli government must be short on money to hire low IQ trolls like you. You see, the side I am on doesn't trust the government to do anything and doesn't force people to sign over their privacy in order to prove their innocence. That is what leftist, communist governments like the Israeli governments do. You know, the government that bombs children playing on a beach then claims they are Hamas?

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1913294/images/o-GAZA-BEACH-KIDS-KILLED-facebook.jpg

BS. Everytime you open your mouth, you repeat the same lies. This is not about Ahmed's or his sister's personal records, and you know this is true but lie through your teeth regardless. This is about letting the cops and teachers open their mouths and giving their side of the story. The only things you know, and the only things reported in the media, are the story of the Muhammad family, which is lying that 1. this was a "science project," 2. that he built the clock (he took the parts of a clock and stuck it in a suitcase, this has been proven already), 3. that the police won't let him pick up his clock, when they've already said he can pick it up whenever he pleases. You currently take the position that cops and teachers should not be allowed to speak about this incident, you lie that this is about personal records when its not, then peddle the Muhammad family's lies about the incident. If you really gave a damn about what happened at the school last week, why don't you think cops and teachers should be allowed to talk about it?

You literally claim to know what happened last week, you claim to know what was said to whom and by whom, but you do not think cops and teachers should be allowed to give their side of the story.

Again, you demonize Israel as genocidal and evil whenever civilians are killed during a never-ending war against Islamic extremists promising to kill or expel all of them, while lying that they're not even under attack. Even today Gaza has been firing rockets into Israel. But Israel is the only country on Earth that you demonize over civilian casualties. Meanwhile, you don't say a word about Hamas promising to kill every Jew, or Hezbollah promising to kill every Jew, or Iran funding and arming Hamas and Hezbollah, you simply lie that Israel is attacking people over nothing. You claim to oppose government, but you refuse to condemn Sharia law fanatics promising to kill every Jew in Israel. What gives?

I oppose all tyrannical government, not just the US or Israeli governments. When people promise to kill me, I don't just lie that they're not making death threats. That's all you ever do: lie that Islamic extremists aren't committing any crimes, then demonizing Israel for being attacked every day. Can you name one war in history where civilians weren't killed? Why is Israel evil for civilians getting killed but no other country? Are you just saying Israel is evil because civilians are dying during a war?

OReich
09-26-2015, 10:19 PM
Everyone thinks it looks like a bomb. But not Ron Reagan apparently, he insists it looks like a clock. Oh yeah, and Mark Cuban says bomb hoax girl (older sister) was telling him what to say when talking to him over the phone. I'm so happy he's visiting Obama and Zuckerberg, it forces the media to continue talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4KOW92fbSM

specsaregood
09-26-2015, 10:55 PM
//

twomp
09-26-2015, 10:56 PM
BS. Everytime you open your mouth, you repeat the same lies. This is not about Ahmed's or his sister's personal records, and you know this is true but lie through your teeth regardless. This is about letting the cops and teachers open their mouths and giving their side of the story. The only things you know, and the only things reported in the media, are the story of the Muhammad family, which is lying that 1. this was a "science project," 2. that he built the clock (he took the parts of a clock and stuck it in a suitcase, this has been proven already), 3. that the police won't let him pick up his clock, when they've already said he can pick it up whenever he pleases. You currently take the position that cops and teachers should not be allowed to speak about this incident, you lie that this is about personal records when its not, then peddle the Muhammad family's lies about the incident. If you really gave a damn about what happened at the school last week, why don't you think cops and teachers should be allowed to talk about it?

You literally claim to know what happened last week, you claim to know what was said to whom and by whom, but you do not think cops and teachers should be allowed to give their side of the story.

Again, you demonize Israel as genocidal and evil whenever civilians are killed during a never-ending war against Islamic extremists promising to kill or expel all of them, while lying that they're not even under attack. Even today Gaza has been firing rockets into Israel. But Israel is the only country on Earth that you demonize over civilian casualties. Meanwhile, you don't say a word about Hamas promising to kill every Jew, or Hezbollah promising to kill every Jew, or Iran funding and arming Hamas and Hezbollah, you simply lie that Israel is attacking people over nothing. You claim to oppose government, but you refuse to condemn Sharia law fanatics promising to kill every Jew in Israel. What gives?

I oppose all tyrannical government, not just the US or Israeli governments. When people promise to kill me, I don't just lie that they're not making death threats. That's all you ever do: lie that Islamic extremists aren't committing any crimes, then demonizing Israel for being attacked every day. Can you name one war in history where civilians weren't killed? Why is Israel evil for civilians getting killed but no other country? Are you just saying Israel is evil because civilians are dying during a war?

Obviously the Israeli school system has failed you. I wouldn't care what Israel does if it weren't for the fact that the government is a bottom feeder which feeds off the hard working American people. Israel wouldn't even be in existence without the United States. Israel would learn to be nicer to its neighbors without the United States. Israel gets away with slaughtering civilians because of the United States.

As for this kid and his sister, you are obviously too stupid to understand our ways. It is up to the state to provide evidence of their guilt. PERIOD. I know I've said this several times now but you are too stupid to understand. This isn't Israel. The fact that they are Muslim does not make them guilty. Understand that? Probably not.

Danke
09-26-2015, 11:59 PM
You must have grown up in a house that did not encourage learning, exploration and invention. If you did; I doubt you would have made that comment. I did "science projects" with my dad for fun. And yeah, I brought some of them to school even though they were extra-curricular. Why? Because I'm a show off.

I tore shit apart as a kid too. And some clocks. Never occurred to me to bring it to school and call it a science project.