PDA

View Full Version : I will be donating at least $100 to Rand before Sept. 30th. (End Of Quarter) Will You Join Me?

garyallen59
09-21-2015, 07:19 PM
I will be scraping together at least $100 to donate before the end of the quarter. I think it is extremely important that Rand gets a good influx of donations between now and then to give him momentum. With Scott Walker dropping out it's more important than ever that we give Rand every reason to continue. Rand's campaign is showing signs of resurgence however small it may seem. I have been especially energized ever since his debate performance. Rand has honed in his message better than ever since the beginning of the campaign and is showing his organizational prowess by winning big straw polls and accomplishing big steps in gathering students to vote in Iowa and other early states with Students For Rand.

Let's show Rand that we are behind him and encourage him by going all out during the End Of Quarter Push!

kbs021
09-21-2015, 07:22 PM
I will be scraping together at least $100 to donate before the end of the quarter. I think it is extremely important that Rand gets a good influx of donations between now and then to give him momentum. With Scott Walker dropping out it's more important than ever that we give Rand every reason to continue. Rand's campaign is showing signs of resurgence however small it may seem. I have been especially energized ever since his debate performance. Rand has honed in his message better than ever since the beginning of the campaign and is showing his organizational prowess by winning big straw polls and accomplishing big steps in gathering students to vote in Iowa and other early states with Students For Rand.

Let's show Rand that we are behind him and encourage him by going all out during the End Of Quarter Push!

I will be buying the winning bumper sticker for sure.

jurgs01
09-21-2015, 08:21 PM
I'll throw up another $100

garyallen59
09-21-2015, 08:48 PM
I will be buying the winning bumper sticker for sure.

I'll throw up another $100

Awesome!

garyallen59
09-21-2015, 08:51 PM
I think it's important to give as much as you possibly can during this ending cycle.

I would like to challenge everyone to donate at least $100 dollars(more if you can). If you can't do $100 donate as much as you are able.

I would also like to try and promote this leading up to the ending cycle, so if you have any ideas on how to start promoting this throw 'em in here.

grizzums
09-21-2015, 10:18 PM
Thank you for your $100.00 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2373413.

Crashland
09-21-2015, 11:44 PM
I'll pay $500 if the campaign contracts with me to never send me another piece of snail mail ever again. Outside of that, sure I'll commit to $100 by 9/30

RabbitMan
09-21-2015, 11:52 PM
I'll pay $500 if the campaign contracts with me to never send me another piece of snail mail ever again. Outside of that, sure I'll commit to $100 by 9/30

My IKEA trip today ended with all of my desired pieces being sold out.

So basically, yeah I'm probably in for another $100 if polling shows he is 5+% over the next week or so.

garyallen59
09-22-2015, 05:49 PM
Come on. Let's get some more to join the fun.

philipped
09-22-2015, 06:55 PM
Naw I was working on the day of the money bomb, but before this next FEC filing with Walker now out of the way I feel obligated to make this $100 move.

orenbus
09-23-2015, 09:11 AM
CPUd, Ticker is back up although reset at 8k at around 3pm yesterday.

This from facebook post 10min ago:

The Big Government political establishment was supposed to have this all sewn up by now.
But polls show the race for the Republican nomination for President of the United States is wide open.
And with the September 30th End of Quarter Fundraising Deadline rapidly approaching, I'm not going to mince words.
This is by far THE most critical fundraising deadline I've ever faced. PERIOD.
So I'm counting on your IMMEDIATE action.
The press and the Big Government establishment of BOTH parties are already sniffing around to see if my campaign has the grassroots support and resources it will take to surge to the top of the Republican Primary polls.
They know Americans have begun to zero in on the race for the White House with the launch of the Republican debates -- and are just now digging into candidates' records and plans.
And they know this is the last FEC reporting deadline before all candidates begin their massive end of year push to 2016.
As more punches are thrown, polls will change. This massive field of 15 Republican candidates is going to quickly start whittling down to just a handful.
My campaign is laying the groundwork to surge to the top.
But it's so critical I have a strong quarter. So I'm counting on your support: https://secure.randpaul.com/?q3&sr=923fb1a
From the very moment I launched my candidacy for the presidency of the United States, Democrats and their pals in the press have gone all-out to SMEAR me.
It hasn't worked.
Many polls show I'm the ONLY Republican candidate to beat leading Democrat Hillary Clinton in five key swing states President Obama won in both 2008 and 2012.
We have an unmatched and growing on-the-ground presence in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada.
Energy is sky-high as GOP loyalists and political newcomers step forward to "Stand With Rand" and fuel an exploding volunteer base.
These patriots are seeing firsthand that my campaign is the real deal.
You see, I didn't run for the U.S. Senate in 2010 because I was "next in line" or some high-powered consultant thought I'd make a great candidate.
I had a great life as a physician back home in Kentucky -- a life I was sad to let go.
But I ran for political office because I felt it was time that good people stood up and fought for the America we so dearly love. I ran because I was worried about the future of our country.
I worried that the "land of the free" is becoming the land of the regulated, taxed and spied on.
I'm running for President because I'm still worried. And I know you are too.
Today, we're $18.3 TRILLION in debt. The Middle East is spiraling out of control.
Members of BOTH parties openly sneer at the constitutional liberties that have made our nation the greatest and freest on earth.
I believe we can right the ship.
I believe we can destroy the Washington Machine and make liberty and freedom the default position in Washington, D.C. -- instead of corruption, cronyism and bigger government.
But that can only happen with your help and generous financial support.
Unlike many of my opponents, my campaign isn't funded by a bunch of Wall Street fat-cats and special interests who are looking for special deals, breaks and bailouts.
I'm not "their guy," and I never will be. I'm yours.
And I'm counting on you to please stand with me during this most critical time: https://secure.randpaul.com/?q3&sr=923fb1b
I'm running for President not to "be something" or because I need an ego boost. I'm running to restore America by ushering in real, bold limited-government reforms, including:
*** CUT TAXES AND SPENDING. My Fair and Flat Tax plan will blow up the tax code and start over, return $2 TRILLION to the American people over ten years, grow our GDP by a whopping 10% and result in at least 1.4 million new jobs;
*** PASS TERM LIMITS to end the reign of career politicians in Washington, D.C. who never have to face voters in a serious election;
*** FORCE MEMBERS OF CONGRESS TO READ THE BILLS THEY VOTE ON, and stop their habit of ramming thousand-page bills into law at the last minute before anyone knows what's in them;
*** REPEAL ALL OF OBAMACARE to stop the soaring health insurance premium costs, policy cancellations, shuttered hospitals and poorer quality healthcare Americans are now experiencing;
*** AUDIT THE FEDERAL RESERVE to end the "print-now, ask-questions-later" policies that result in never-ending boom-bust economic cycles, corruption and cronyism;
*** PROTECT THE ENTIRE BILL OF RIGHTS. That means protecting our religious liberties, the right to life, political speech, our gun rights and our Fourth Amendment right to privacy from government spying.
For the first time in decades, you and I have a true chance to nominate a Republican who will take a sledgehammer to the Washington Machine.
This race could not be more wide open. So every dollar counts.
With the September 30th FEC deadline rapidly approaching, will you please agree to your most generous contribution of $20.16?
I know it's a lot. But this is the most critical FEC deadline I've ever faced.
If it's just too much right now, please know whatever you can afford to contribute will help my campaign tremendously.
This is the last FEC deadline before I begin my all-out push to 2016.
Every dollar you can give will help me pay for the critical travel bills for the campaign stops, bumper stickers, phone banks, U.S. mail, social media outreach and Internet and TV ads it will take to surge to the top.
So please give as much as you can. Please agree to your most generous contribution of $20.16 or whatever you can afford at once: https://secure.randpaul.com/?q3&sr=923fb1c
In Liberty,
Rand Paul
P.S. The September 30th End of Quarter Fundraising Deadline is rapidly approaching. This is by far THE most critical fundraising deadline I've ever faced. PERIOD.
This massive field of 15 Republican candidates is going to quickly start whittling down to just a handful.
My campaign is laying the groundwork to surge to the top, but I must be able to count on your support. Please agree to your most generous contribution of $20.16 or more TODAY!

kbs021
09-23-2015, 10:44 AM
https://secure.randpaul.com/ticker/ticker.php

We have raised about 33k so far after the Constitution Day Money Bomb. This is the end of quarter push! If you have anything left, even 5$, it would be a great time to donate. I will be buying the winning bumper sticker if released by the deadline Sept. 30th!

kbs021
09-23-2015, 12:45 PM
40k as Rand is speaking to 500 students in South Carolina.

liberty_nc
09-23-2015, 06:09 PM
GET YOUR MONEY TOGETHER TICKER ON MAIN PAGE

Jackie Moon
09-23-2015, 07:53 PM

Facebook -> https://Facebook.com/RandPaulMoneyBomb/photos/a.461173370730199.1073741828.459366917577511/473312626182940/?type=3

garyallen59
09-24-2015, 06:41 PM
Need more Benjamins

lfrml
09-25-2015, 03:45 AM
Just got some overtime at work. So I'm in for $100. Transaction ID is 2380201.

orenbus
09-25-2015, 07:52 AM
Facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/549415811882183/

Patrick Henry
09-25-2015, 08:26 AM
What do you guys think he will pull in this quarter?

LifeLibertyPursuit
09-25-2015, 02:54 PM
I donated $100 earlier this month. With a car crash and waiting for my settlement from my lawyer I went ahead even pinching for money donated another $50, medical bills be damned we have a primary to win!!!!!

Thank you for your $50.00 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2381277.

philipped
09-25-2015, 06:54 PM
What do you guys think he will pull in this quarter?

If he could keep things afloat is fine, I'm not being picky at all with how I want the numbers to look, I just want things to remain afloat.

philipped
09-25-2015, 06:56 PM
Boutta have to say fuck gas for the whip for like the 3rd time this cycle so far........FOR LIBERTY!

Jackie Moon
09-25-2015, 07:43 PM
+ Reps to the donations posted

If he could keep things afloat is fine, I'm not being picky at all with how I want the numbers to look, I just want things to remain afloat.

Agree. Right now it's about making sure he has enough money to survive and advance while others fall back and/or drop out.

That's why if anyone were only able to give once, right now would be the time to do it.

The polls right now don't mean anything - we just need to make sure Rand is there in December and January when people start really paying attention, when they've moved on from the summer frontrunner, and the field has narrowed to fewer candidates.

Facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/549415811882183/

Along with donating yourself, you can multiply your donation by helping to recruit others. Everyone with a Facebook account should at minimum join this event, and if you have Rand supporting friends invite them.

And if you haven't yet, make sure to like the Facebook page:

http://Facebook.com/RandPaulMoneyBomb

Profile photo to use:

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11228503_473603696153833_8955602442216012910_n.png ?oh=32e2705f530ab2c2bd6ce53848050c59&oe=569CF959 (https://www.facebook.com/RandPaulMoneyBomb/photos/a.459367024244167.1073741825.459366917577511/473603696153833/?type=3&source=11)

Jonderdonk
09-25-2015, 07:51 PM
Thank you for your $55.00 donation to my campaign. Your Transaction ID is 84450772Y1360682T.

orenbus
09-26-2015, 09:11 AM
Looking for two volunteers that can be trusted to help with a related project to promote the "end of the quarter push".

Requirements:

Have an Established Facebook Account (not recently created)
Not shy about using your FB account to promote Rand Paul
Be able to dedicated at least 3 Hours Before Tuesday (be serious about this, don't waste our time if you are not)
Does not mind doing leg work (critical but repetitive activity)
Verified proof you are a trusted veteran of either the '08 and/or '12 campaigns
Subject to Blood/Urine Samples, Social Security and Background check (j/k) :)

Message me if you are interested.

RabbitMan
09-26-2015, 10:55 AM
Looking for two volunteers that can be trusted to help with a related project to promote the "end of the quarter push".

Requirements:

Have an Established Facebook Account (not recently created)
Not shy about using your FB account to promote Rand Paul
Be able to dedicated at least 3 Hours Before Tuesday (be serious about this, don't waste our time if you are not)
Does not mind doing leg work (critical but repetitive activity)
Verified proof you are a trusted veteran of either the '08 and/or '12 campaigns
Subject to Blood/Urine Samples, Social Security and Background check (j/k) :)

Message me if you are interested.

Would love to help, but I am very opposed these days to using my Facebook account as a soapbox.

I had gotten a lot of feedback that people just ignored me, or worse blocked me, when I over-promoted
Best of luck though! If you can promote while having more than a one-sided conversation, that's a winner!

orenbus
09-26-2015, 11:07 AM
Would love to help, but I am very opposed these days to using my Facebook account as a soapbox.

I had gotten a lot of feedback that people just ignored me, or worse blocked me, when I over-promoted
Best of luck though! If you can promote while having more than a one-sided conversation, that's a winner!

The activity isn't what you think it is, but it's all good thanks. :)