PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know Sheriff Mack?...need some help here

JK/SEA
09-21-2015, 08:55 AM
If anyone in here has Sheriff Macks ear, could you PLEASE PLEASE contact him for me on this issue. Anything will help at this point. Its been over 100 days now for this Liberty Activist. He's a former State Delegate, and PCO for Ron Paul, and a mod on the AWRM site in Washington State, and a friend to Liberty. This case does not pass the smell test. We are mobilizing out here now, albeit slowly..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?482310-These-are-friends-of-mine

thanks guys...

JK/SEA
09-21-2015, 09:04 AM
Meanwhile, here's the phone number for the Okanogan Sheriff office...509-422-7200

William Tell
09-21-2015, 09:09 AM
I assume his email, etc listed here works. Not sure about the mailing address, he moved to Texas last I heard. http://cspoa.org/contact/

JK/SEA
09-21-2015, 09:18 AM
I assume his email, etc listed here works. Not sure about the mailing address, he moved to Texas last I heard. http://cspoa.org/contact/

i could try and contact him, but i was hoping to go a few steps over that by finding someone close to him first.

Thanks for that link.

Danke
09-21-2015, 01:22 PM
Maybe PM RonPaulHawaii?

VegasPatriot
09-21-2015, 04:08 PM
Oath Keepers is having a board of directors conference call tonight (Sheriff Mack will be on this call) and I will bring this topic up during that call if time permits (this conference call is about a different subject). I have also sent the board a link to the article about this so they can become familiar with this incident. I will follow up with any information I have after the call.

JK/SEA
09-21-2015, 04:19 PM
Oath Keepers is having a board of directors conference call tonight (Sheriff Mack will be on this call) and I will bring this topic up during that call if time permits (this conference call is about a different subject). I have also sent the board a link to the article about this so they can become familiar with this incident. I will follow up with any information I have after the call.

Thanks VP. James Faire's wife ask if i could contact the Sheriff, and i didn't notice he was on the board....my bad.

''Fiat justitia ruat caelum''

VegasPatriot
09-21-2015, 06:59 PM
I just got off the phone with the conference call... Stewart said he would look into this tomorrow and follow up with me. He plans on contacting the Washington state chapter to see if they can help with this. One question Stewart had and I didn't notice this addressed in either article I read... is James Faire being held without bail?

JK/SEA
09-21-2015, 09:25 PM
I just got off the phone with the conference call... Stewart said he would look into this tomorrow and follow up with me. He plans on contacting the Washington state chapter to see if they can help with this. One question Stewart had and I didn't notice this addressed in either article I read... is James Faire being held without bail?

my understanding is he couldn't afford to pay the bail. Not sure on the amount. I'll talk to Angela on this.